Muh small island

>muh small island

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh?
Like 90% of Australia is uninhabitable. Might as well be Mars.

Uninhabitable to man, but paradise to bird-eating spiders and gigantic lizards. When we send shock troops to the stars, they will be heavily Australian.

Forgetting alaska there son.

That belongs to Russia.

>When we send shock troops to the stars, they will be heavily Australian.
Then we'd better hope the xenos aren't flightless birds.

You guys belong to the brits.

Why would you be happy about living in a country that's ruled by eyeball eating magpies.

Kek'd real hard

You belong to the Jews

Lotta loyalty for hand-me-down criminals.

Yep. Same goes for Russia. They brag about muh land area, but a good chunk of it is inhabitable.

Google maps satellite. See all that brown shit? That's your dried up raisin-cunt island.

you belong to emus

Australia is the 53rd state so America is the biggest country

Actually, Australia belongs to the abbos

Maybe the size of Aussie land is debated because THE EARTH ISN'T ROUND!

Zoomed in...I think I see some trees down there maybe.

If you add Alaska we're bigger than you.

Aussies what's in the central part of your country? Not trolling, I actually want to know

First post is the best post.

Came in here to post exactly this. There is as much inhabitable land as the size of Japan, including logistics so we don't run into the same problems Brazil has. With this in mind, we're overpopulated.

So fuck off we're full.

Why aren't you guys spearheading the effort to get to Mars then?

That 'dried up raisin-cunt' land is covered in bauxite among other minerals, this isn't the 14th century, lush temperate zones aren't the only usable land anymore, that land is covered in primary sector industry

They just have some bullshit Buddhalike who could actually eat one seed per day, there's no reason to invade them.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

2% of population lives here

Yeah but you have brown bits and frozen bits as well.

the real map of earth

Wisconsin?

i remember hearing somewhere a while ago that over 75% of australia is uninhabitable because it is so dangerous

why are you trying to impress us, anyways? are you mad about something?

mfw that's an ice age map

R A R E
A
R
E

An island that big and your population is only 23m?

Mind if we send over some peaceful refugees?

Lol

>a fuckin emu

Nice try mate

Why no comparison with Canada?

Now how much of that is actually habitable, you fucking dingo dunce?

Because the Hudson Bay is half the size of Australia.

Look at all that green, Eastern US master race.

Fucking all of it you dumb cunt

Canada is better

KEK

LITERALLY AFRICA

Does the rest of Australia live on the christmas island?

Yeah but 90% of it is uninhabitable scorching orange hellscape wasteland.

I think those cunts are too afraid to venture there. They stick by the coast with dicks in the water. The whole continent is a mental illness.

At least we don't have Detroit.

Picture clearly illustrates that they've finally decided to put South East Asia in Australia

Onions actually taste good, I make onion juice sometimes it clears your chest up if you're sick or asthmatic

i know its retarded but i just gotta ask, someone told me it used to be habitable but someone fucked it up somehow, like literally a few people made it uninhabitable somehow, is this true?

almost the entirety of that growth is hispanic, americans can literally just kick them the fuck out.

mexicans do enough black genocide in their neighbourhoods that it shouldn't really be hard to get blacks the help by the time 2050 rolls around. hispanics will probably kill so many blacks their population numbers will shrink instead of rising.

I'll bet.
This is a photo I took 3 weeks ago while facing North.
It still looks like that.

Some people claim that Abbos ruined it by burning down the trees and grasslands to drive the animals out so they can hunt them more easily or something. I don't know how true that is, seems like something storefront made up. I'm sure they did use fire to drive out animals in the more forested places but I doubt they turned the whole island into a desert

For you...

Nobody cares about the fire except Americans

Except it's riddled with resources. It doesn't need to be habbitable. We also have less than a tenth of the American population.

That's 100% true.

Sadly.

Sounds like bullshit. Fires are a natural occurence and don't make lake uninhabitable. It was always inhospitable land.

>wow australia is soooo big xD you have more than enough room to welcome refugees :DDD

Sure we do, dump them in the middle of the Simpson Desert and see how much they like it.

land*

Christmas islands permanent inhabitants are chinks.

fuck you

i thought i found US Minor Outlying Islands

Maybe 250 years ago

Perth is the most comfy city in the world

It will burn itself out eventually who cares.
Yeah, maybe it did happen you never know with those Abbos

They come from the desert. It means fuck all to them. They'll probably thrive. I'm sure Germany could give you some advice.

cheers fammi
just don't bring your fuckin zika here

Could be that abos had cattle at one time and overgrazed areas until they turned into desert. That's what is currently happening in Africa. The Sahara keeps expanding because niggers let their cows overgraze and they deforest entire areas because it's part of their culture or some shit.

Not even Weedman cares about the fire because if he fights the fire then the fire will win.

That would make sense, can any shitposter tell us if there were any native cow species in Australia at one point?

Haha this is my first time ever hearing that joke

#notallfires

Nope, there never was. You are giving boongs too much credit here, remember they are the race that forgot how to make fire.

There weren't ever any native cow species in straya

>they are the race that forgot how to make fire.
Seriously?

Yeah, that's why I said Australia was probably always a desert. They've invented 2 things in their entire existence, a holly stick you blow through to make music and a stick out how at things. Their boomerang didn't even return to them it was literally just a stick you throw

This is true of Tasmanian abos

They are real retarded, sir

real dead too

They didn't even hollow it out themselves, termites did it.

Holy shit I thought they hollowed out the log. What kind of tools did they have? Just stone ones right?

>Fire-stick farming, a term coined by Australian archaeologist Rhys Jones in 1969, describes the practice of Indigenous Australians who regularly used fire to burn vegetation to facilitate hunting and to change the composition of plant and animal species in an area. Fire-stick farming had the long-term effect of turning dry rainforest into savanna, increasing the population of nonspecific grass-eating species like the kangaroo. One theory of the extinction of Australian megafauna implicates the ecological disturbance caused by fire-stick farming

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

>By the 1920s, the Indigenous population had declined to between 50000 and 90000, and the belief that the Indigenous Australians would soon die out was widely held
What would Australia be like today if they went extinct?

>only like 3% is inhabitable

White man's paradise

Half the petrol definitely wouldn't be used solely for sniffing and drinking

I'm pretty sure they only had stone tools, and a few sharp sticks

>not allowed to use coal because muh environment
>burning hundreds of millions of acres of forest is fine

The abo boomerang was curved so it flew straight

The returning boomerangs were probably white mans invention

Paleolithic weapons and digging tools, generally. They really were ultra-primitive before civilisation came to them.

This neglects two things

1 is that Hispanics aren't a race and we receive about as many legal Hispanics who are from the white middle class of Latin America as brown illegals (actually we receive more white Latins now than illegals, since the illegals leave as much as they come)

Intermarriage between Hispanics and whites is high because white Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites, like Asians and non-Hispanic whites, tend to be from the same middle class background as each other

Mulattoes for example are disproportionately born to poor white women (and Jews) because people in the same economic class tend to intermix- hence why there are also a lot of rich Anglo-Jews of mixed WASP and Jewish ancestry

A child of a white Latino and a white Anglo is considered to be a white Latino- ensuring the Hispanic population grows constantly as half-Hispanics and quarter-Hispanics are counted as full-Hispanics

Secondly the graph doesn't take into account differential rates of group for subgroups of whites- liberals are not having kids at all, conservatives are having the bulk of them. Overall the decline of the white Anglo population should start to slow in the 2030s and begin rebounding in the 2050s because most of the liberals will have died off. Overall the USA should be at least 2/3 white in 2060.

Australia will be mostly Asian and Indian, so will Canada. I'll take "white Hispanics" over tides of chinks anyday.

>Canada produced 67.3 million tons of coal and its consumption was 60 million tons. Of this 56 million tons were used for electricity generation
>Coal reserves in Canada rank fifth largest in the world (following the former Soviet Union, the United States, the People's Republic of China and Australia) at approximately 10 billion tons, 4% of the world total.[1] This represents more energy than all of the oil and gas in the country combined.
Interesting

for you

>It doesn't need to be habbitable.

it does if you are making the argument that you have plenty of habitable land for people to live in you stupid upside down petrol sniffing yellow fever spreading shitposter.