I am non white but i get angry whenever I see a nigger with an cute, innocent white woman or asian woman...

I am non white but i get angry whenever I see a nigger with an cute, innocent white woman or asian woman. Is that normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches
huffingtonpost.ca/entry/mixed-race-blood-marrow-donors-gen-y-millennials_n_2570078.html
cbsnews.com/news/marrow-donors-rare-for-mixed-race-patients/
thinkprogress.org/our-kids-are-becoming-more-racially-diverse-but-our-cancer-treatments-arent-keeping-up-2341893a523f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, as long as your angry at both the women for being stupid and the nigger for being a nigger

yeh a bit, but everyone has their disgusting kinks so i guess having an alternative antikink is fine.

ya of course what sane woman would choose a nigger any ways?

Better than normal, you're ahead of the curve OP.

Dont get angry brother.There have always been race traitors. Dont get mad, just know that the niggers are literally fucking them selves out of existance.The more they mix with other races, the faster niggers are no longer. We are 70% of the population, they are 9%, they cant do anything to damage that. Let them mix race and cause genetic problems for their children, cant accept organs from non-mixed people, and in most cases cant get blood transfusions.Their precious mixed children will die out along with the nigger race.

I don't know I'm not normal.

This.

Also, don't get mad, get even. Once you have your own qt3.14 Asian, nothing else should matter. As Bart Simpson said:

" There's only one thing to do in a situation like this...
...Strut."

i couldnt. they may be cute but it just feels wrong.

You cant have them all brother. Do you get mad when a manlet has a smoking hot 9/10 blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, smokin bod,big tits and a shaply ass? Knowing his tiny 4 incher is all shes getting every night?

Just find yourself a loyal white and impregnate her as many times a you can. Plant your seed and grow many white children

dubs of truth, cause yeah given how insanely unequal the white population and black population is in size they really just getting rid of themselves. get a white woman pregnant, than if those offspring have kids with a white person. black genes gone by then really

>cant accept organs from non-mixed people, and in most cases cant get blood transfusions.
Are you by any chance retarded?

it's normal when you're a cuck

>itt - Virgins with illusions of grandeur

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sbs.com.au/news/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-to-find-life-saving-transplant-matches
huffingtonpost.ca/entry/mixed-race-blood-marrow-donors-gen-y-millennials_n_2570078.html
cbsnews.com/news/marrow-donors-rare-for-mixed-race-patients/
thinkprogress.org/our-kids-are-becoming-more-racially-diverse-but-our-cancer-treatments-arent-keeping-up-2341893a523f/

It is just a waste and you can see that. Good for you. But stay away from white women.

Haha let them stupid fuckers die out

hmm

You have 4 other sources, as well as fucking googling it your self, shit rat
More then enough proof is shown to back up my claim.

Asian pussy is best pussy. Who agrees???

Its too dark and miscolored from the rest of their body. Their lips are always burnt compared to their skin color

>implying tall guys have bigger dicks

My friend, you need to experience that top shelf Asian pussy. Hairless and perfect mmmmmmmm mhmmm that's the only way to go.

If they seek good sex of course they'll pick nigger. Asian and white dicks cant even compare to niggers lol

Sup Forums is that way, faggots

You're just a faggot.

>cant even link boards properly
get

This

Loser.

They do on average though. Just like they tend to have bigger feet.

You're clearly jealous.

>believeing the feet-to-dick ratio myth

I always see shorter dudes packing bazookas man. Rarely see taller bros with huge dongs.

I kinda doubt that dick size is correlated to height. I mean, I'm a manlet but I'm definitely not a dicklet.