Hey Sup Forums, tomorrow afternoon last round of Bosnia&Herzegovina Premier league is played, 3 clubs can be champions...

Hey Sup Forums, tomorrow afternoon last round of Bosnia&Herzegovina Premier league is played, 3 clubs can be champions, all are within 2 points of each other.

Currently n1 club is a club from my hometown, Zrinjski Mostar (Mostar being the name of the town). Last round Zrinjski scored a 90th min goal to win and take the lead in the league. Tomorrow they are playing a home game against one of weaker teams in the league and will be champions if they win.

Luka Modric used to play for Zrinjski when he was 18, on a loan, and was the best player of the league that season. So some fans convinced him to take this picture. The sign says 'Sunday 17h, everyone come to Pod Bijeli Brijeg (name of stadium), Zrinjski needs you!'.

I was wondering if I could get some of you to take a similar picture, 'Zrinjski te treba' is enough, so we could have pictures from across the world. After Modric took this photo, and bunch of other locals started taking similar pic and it's slowly turning into a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktzT-zoaow4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, don't let me down Sup Forums

Nice thing for some players to remember where they started, and which individuals believed in them and helped them make their current career.
Any semi decent player of your NT playing in the BIH league? Asking for upcomming Qualifier.

bosnian fbi pls go

>bice zeljo kurac sampion,kurac sampion

Based kukoc desu

Last bump, let's make this happen

UVIJEK SPREMNI!

Borac or fuck off

>Le start WWI country
No

who cares about yugoslavia m8

did he write poo or pod?

croatian: pod

english: underneath

Modrić didn't start in Zrinjski

After a season with Dinamo Zagreb's youth side, Modrić was loaned out in 2003 to Zrinjski Mostar in the Premier League of Bosnia and Herzegovina.[10] During this period he established his versatile style of play and became the Bosnian and Herzegovinian League Player of the Year while still 18 years old.[18] Modrić later said, "someone who can play in the Bosnian league can play anywhere", referring to its physical nature.[18] The following year, he was loaned out to Croatian side Inter Zaprešić. He spent one season there, helping the team to achieve second position in the Croatian First Football League[19] and a place in the preliminary round of the UEFA Cup, now Europa League preliminary round. He also won the Croatian Football Hope of the Year award in 2004.[18] He returned to Dinamo Zagreb in 2005.[18]

From Luka Modric Wiki Page.

Apparently, you are wrong.

Nice try FBI

he started in Zadar youth team

I guess it depends how you define 'start', Zadar if youth included, Zrinjski if first professional club

Zrinjski Mostar is based

Široki is more based

youtube.com/watch?v=ktzT-zoaow4

>based
>bunch of rednecks (ultras) of rednecks (herzegovna) of rednecks (croats)

>>reddit

son, i've been here longer than you've been in school, unfortunately

>>>int

first Sup Forums, then Sup Forums, now Sup Forums, sometimes /fit/

Why won't Sup Forums help ;_;

>molim vas gledajte našu ligu

FK Sarajevo should win btw

t. Abdul

Why won't Sup Forums help ;_;

>croats and serbs didn't ever live in Sarajevo
It's a mosque-filled shithole now i'll give you that

only Muslims cheer for that club

they do now yes

>Svinjski

eew

>Halal triggered

reminds me of me being in petrovac
>sit at some konoba, serbs and muslims there
>svinja na zari i jagnje na zari
>svinja on top of the zara
>all the fat drips on the lamb
>muslims look in disgust and leave

>>>r/soccer

no-one cares about your nice lovely story here gtfo ramadan

I will bump this

You know people go to Sup Forums because they want to post anonymously, right?

Are you suggesting that we, dare I say, watch your league?

im rooting for whichever team has ties to radical right wing ideologies

That's pretty much every team here. The question is what flavour do you prefer: Catholic, Orthodox or Muslim.