Dating a /pleb/

>Meet a girl
>qt 3.14
>Talk about Television and Film
>find out she's a pleb
>Unironically thinks X-Man Apocalypse was a good movie

What do Sup Forums... We have shared interests outside of Television and Film, but... but I don't know....

set her on fire

You are a faggot.

It's important to have different interests as well as shared interests. Television and Film is your thing.

Could be worse, she could be a Snyder fan.

>he's so butthurt he spends all day thinking about Snyder
lol

you guys can be so pathetic sometimes

wow thats an incredibly shameful CIA

n-no, everyone has to care about my hobby as much as I do, or else they're dumb and wrong

>tfw gf prospect has horrible taste, from my point of view
Why am i so picky

Holy fuck how many times must those Banes get called "big guy" at those conventions?

>having options
Oof marone, normie pls go before I lose my gabool ovah hea.

>dating long distance 19 yo. she doesn't like scary movies, wants to watch Disney movies, live action fairy tails,capeshit, romcoms, chick flicks
>die inside, will probably break up with her

Why are women plebs? Why do they not mentally grow past that of a preteen? Pretty sure I should just turn gay. I'm too intellectual for this shit

>Unironically thinks X-Man Apocalypse was a good movie

Marry her right now

Those are the same movies that nearly all 19 year old girls like. Just like nearly all 19 year old guys like fucking Marvel movies. Not everyone has good taste in films. Doesn't mean she's not dateable/fuckable. Maybe she has god-tier taste in memes, you never know

You've gotta let her go, user.
The patrician path of true kino must be walked alone.

OR

Stop being a faggot and focus on the things you do have in common.

first one is the correct choice

Sucks to suck, watched Nightcrawler and American Psycho back to back with my girl.

but those aren't even patrician movies

Her on the left ?

Exactly, both retarded together.

>Unironically thinks X-Man Apocalypse was a goo movie

Just point out that it's filmed by a kiddy fiddler that molests little boys in his spare time between shoots. Ask her what kind of mother she intends to be if she finds said behaviour not only acceptable, but applaudable. How can she advocate an interest in the works of such a deplorable human being?

Then when she is completely silent, pull out your phone. Rub your head. And say "lemon mask you summin, can you keep a big secret for a big guy?". Get the chinz up and right into a cunny thread. Say that Singer lost his way. Little boys aren't your usual suspects. Show her your saved collection of Elevenfu. Tell her despite everything Singer was a good friend.

Then ask her to leave.

I honestly think that would work.

:3
>Meet a girl
you are doing it wrong!
date BIG GUYS instead

that sounds gay

for you perhaps