Has anyone ever regretted smoking weed?

Has anyone ever regretted smoking weed?
I've gotten caught and it has caused a lot of trouble in my life but I still don't regret it, it's such bullshit that this stuff is illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

getleaf.co/checkout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get heavy paranoia when i do it sometimes, but it's always worth it

One time in highschool someones parents got mad because I had it at their house. In the grand scheme of things I don't really care now and if the same thing happened today I would just laugh, especially since I'm probably more successful than most people's parents.

You're right, it's pretty dumb that it's illegal.

Grew for 2 years, never got found out, smoked 4g,s a day at my peak plus’s profit

>southwest Wales

>no regrets

Yes, the day I went hours late to a friend's birthday just because I was smoking joints all night

hm, did overdo it for some months years ago and got stuck on a little paranoia for a while. On the other hand, I don´t remember much, what i did or acchieved that year (properbly didn´t, because i did nothing), so I reduced it massively to regain power over my memory. Now I enjoy smoking 2-3 times a year, can´t complain about that.

Nope.
Same with LSD and amphetamines.

Been smoking 30+ years, grown own for 10 years, sick of the shit, but it is so fucking easy now to have jars of outstanding herb.

Not going to say it has ruined my life, but in a way it has, my life would have been so fucking different without.

Anyway, just testing out some Auto mazar, which I have to say is a fair smoke.

Got a widow and a blue cheese now going into flower (both non auto, ie 18-6, and 12-12).

Don't even get me started on Tripping.....

For me the worst part is how I don't want to do anything. I do it to relieve my anxiety and that works but then I don't have any motivation to actually do anything. Instead of pacing around my place I'm just sitting on the couch, getting high.

and I hate how I act all day if I smoke in the morning. I'm out of it, don't care about anything, just kinda boring.

>my life would have been so fucking different without.
how?

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>[Post a Reply]
>05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
>10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>[Hide] [Show All]
Just fell into it as a teenager and it just stuck.

I have pretty much smoked it non stop since, I'm at the point again to be honest where I can't ever see me not doing it which is fucking so lame considering I really don't enjoy it as such.

Am I the only person that likes to smoke weed and do house work or schoolwork? I understand it has a different effect on everyone, but I don't get hit with the laziness bit at all most times I smoke.

I was high for my last calculus test and it was my best score in that class so far. Maybe it is just because I am recreating my study environment.

Only when I did it every day. 2 times a week seems fine for me.

hi, am cop on Jailbreak on roblox, am very smart about how police work, am coming to arrest for you smok that green marijuana buds

Would have either been dead doing something I loved, or a multi millionaire.

Do you smoke every day?

Maybe it was because you were more relaxed. Many people study a lot but freak out when it's time for the test and fails.

EVERY day!!!.

5/7 of the week

Me freaking out for tests has absolutely been an issue in the past.

How can you be remotely sure of either of those things?

Started smoking right before my senior year of hs. Didn't start smoking more frequently until a couple years later and at some points I would smoke every night and sometimes two or three times on my days off. Pretty much quit last november but I have some kief left in my grinder that I dig into occasionally and sometimes join my friends when offered. Lucked out because I never got caught by cops or my parents/friends' parents. Wouldn't say I regret it but it would be nice to still have the money I spent on weed. Tbh I would've just spent it on other things.
For me it just got boring towards the end of my habit. I had multiple people I coud trust to buy from and a steady income to afford it so I ended up over doing it and weed lost its appeal to me. Those last couple months I just smoked to help me sleep. Can't speak for everyone but I know a couple others that also grew out of it.

everytime I do it it puts me in pain

>would not do again
>0/10

>started smoking with 17
>now 25 dead end job and thinking about smoking only once every 10 days, instead of hourly and right before driving to work; this has been proven to be the best of cognitive enhancement and motivation booster for me

it bores me at the moment, but i get it for free and if it's there i smoke.
bong with tripple-cooler and icecubes if available; i'm still a bit of a connoisseur;

if somebody is from austria i can hook you up!

i'm still in prison because i smoked weed once.

>it has caused a lot of trouble in my life but I still don't regret it

and it's non addictive, right ?

Not really regretted picking it up - it has benefits but just like everything in life it has negatives if done too much.

There have been periods where I'm hooked but overall its been a pleasant ride. I'll probably tone it down when I leave uni again, just because it does hinder your real life progress if thats all you do every night. There have been individual times where its impacted my high and I've been filled with regret - overthinking how my life is going and being too high in general. But no, I don't regret smoking it.

And yes, fuck its illegality. Its a goddamn plant ffs.

same here bro fuck that shit

want some nice weed in stockholm...

In my opinion it's only a thing of self-reflection to stop it, people tend to crave after the non-thinking-life

the major problem is the slow change of personality coming with continous abuse i.e. non-thinking instead of recreating

yo where are you at Sup Forumsro?

Eh, thats debatable. Its non-addictive in the sense that you can't physically become addicted because your body already produces THC (the active ingredient that makes you high).

However you can become habitually addicted. Smoke weed every night when you watch a movie before bed? Then you can bet your ass you won't be able to pay attention to the movie the next night if you don't have weed. Smoke weed when you hang out with the same group, every time you hang out? It won't feel right when you see them sober, guaranteed.

Also it does have some withdrawal symptoms when quitting. Nothing compared to a harder drug, but sleeping will be tough or you'll oversleep, and your appetite will be gone for a week or so. You'll be back to normal after a couple of weeks.

Of course all of this only applies if you're smoking every day. If you smoke infrequently then no, its not addictive in the slightest.

How old are you now?

id rather be in austria if that counts for anything

You know you could have used some other substance. If you have certain mentality (like I do as well) you'd ended up using something else, perhaps alcohol or opioids or whatever. So in the end status quo is the same. Don't worry, that's the path of life you were supposed to be travel. Most important thing is to find your own balance and keep it.

Wouldn't say regret, but I definitely have mixed feelings. Luckily no legal trouble though

>tfw this was how I started
>smoked a lot over summer before junior year, got very comfy with weed
>bought my own pipe, started buying 1/8s-1/4s and spreading it out over a month or two
>haha i guess i'm a functional stoner now!
>get too comfy with weed
>take a hit before leaving for pretty much anything
>smoke a bowl before leaving for pretty much anything
>come back in between classes/activities to smoke
>eventually stop leaving for class at all

now it's a mental battle in the morning to leave my vape at home when I leave for work and sometimes I go to lunch and don't come back. When I'm at home, I'm taking a hit every few minutes or so until bed. Fuck bros, I'm not human anymore.

Smoked for 8 years every day gave it up without any issues. Now Tobacco my. god. Gave it up 3 weeks ago i'm still an angry cunt. Weed easy mode to give up. Tobacco is horrific.

Any

any swedish growers?

I like to smoke and do stuff, it makes everything more enjoyable. Except drinking, that can be hit or miss. Puzzle games are pretty lame high too

Lmao

Nope
I've also got caught up with weed, twice. It sucked but never really affected anything.

The only bad thing I can say is it kinda limits job prospects, but as an average joe it also hasn't really affected me either.
Would've probably offed myself by now without it.

Did the drink and 'other drugs route for years too, just the green now, been there from the beginning .

Just a part of me wishes I could go back and do it differently, do genuinely feel like I've wasted it.

>Has anyone ever regretted smoking weed?
Never. A gift from God. And it's FUCKING LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA NOW. I still cannot get over that. I AM NO LONGER A CRIMINAL.

So much this. "Productive Stoner" is an oxymoron. Weed advocates will push the message that you can still do stuff while high, and yes to a degree its true. I've done plenty of work while baked, both studying and shift based. But you're just not as sharp when you're stoned, and your motivation to actually start anything useful goes out the window. You can be creative sure, I've produced some funny/artistic drawings/stories while stoned, but I haven't really developed anything worthwhile for the real world.

The best way to get back to normality is to go cold turkey for 2 weeks and then come back when you're more in control. Also don't smoke every day and do the same activities while stoned - mix it up. Go camping and get stoned with friends around a fire, or have an "art day" where you paint while baked. Don't just watch re-runs of family guy with a bong in hand, actually use your high and you'll feel waay less shitty about being stoned.

yes but only because of poor mathematic ability next day

what do you guys think about this one
getleaf.co/checkout

Any regrets? My memory is shot. My lungs are shot. I have no drive or ambition, but at least I'm stoned.

Thats awesome

>Smoked for 8 years every day gave it up without any issues

Yeah not everyone gets the same problems, depends on whether you're going sober completely or replacing it with something in my experience.

And yeah the trick is to never start. Fuck tobacco.

Smoke only in the evenings when I'm working and days off I only smoke every couple hours if I'm at home all day.

If you aren't a dumbass you can enjoy the benefits and not relying on it.

Life is like that. It sucks. But everyone (unless they are Kim Kardashian's, i.e. morons who can't think or imagine couple of days further) have regrets. That's the core point of life experience. When you go deeper and analyze your life you will realize in the end there isn't that much choice altough it might look like it.

I miss stoner comics so fucking bad. Why did MSpaint comics leave, bros?

Oh yeah I know all that it is just so fucked up, it all went so fucking quick.

I used to read them back in the day on here long before I actually smoked, in a way they kinda put me on this path because they looked like funny experiences.

cold turkey after cigs for 10 years. 6 months of hell. dream cigs every night, gave up drinking, moody as shit

>increased oxygen and rage made me fuck like a champion though, between that and no longer smelling like shit gf tolerated mood

There is only 1.

Dubs.

Yeah using dreams are the weirdest things when quitting a substance. And weed fucks with your REM cycles, so if you're a regular user you get really fucked up lucid nightmares for the first couple of nights.

Yeah I feel that about the sex drive though.

People who say they are happy with their lives are usually dumb or very one dimensional. Ignorance is a bliss, it's funny because it's true.

Also, wtf is wrong with the captcha? Now it wants me to paste a fucking text snipped and the there are small tick boxes. Fuck this shit. Fucking Hiroshima.

This shit pisses me off. Addiction is a psychological disorder where you continue a habit that affects your life negatively, regardless of consequences. You can be addicted to anything, even pot.

You can also get a physical dependency on something, like how a daily heavy drinker will get the dts. There is no "physical addiction." Stop using that term, it's idiotic.

You've inspired me to dump the few I have user. I didn't have yours, if you have others saved could you also dump a few?

I used to vaporize with my ex before sex and sometimes I inhaled a big vapor and exhaled it into her lungs as we were kissing. So I have cannabis associated with sex and now every time I get high I am just horny as fuck and have to jerk off like 3 times just to calm down.

Freak Bros are the shiznit.

When I was 16 I would smoke a lot with my cousins and hanging out with them got me to realize how pathetic my life was. I eventually got caught by my parents and it pissed me off that they got mad at me for doing the only thing that kept me sane and stopped me from hanging out with the only people I felt like I fit in with. After that I got depressed and became a bigger loner than I was previously. I don't regret smoking at all. Some of the best times I've had happened while I was stoned

Totally op I had 4 marijuannas once, went crazy raped 20 10 year olds and woke up in a ditch with a bleeding asshole.

Nevar again

What terms should I use instead? I know you've explained it, but you could you put it into simpler terms?

(Genuinely curious as I don't want to be part of the problem spreading misinformation, not being sarcastic)

imagine you have the same memory issues and derps like a stoner that people frequently accuse you of smoking, even though you haven't ever touched that shit in your life

Started smoking at 17, still vaporize it now at 25. I've graduated from a great university and held a couple of cushy jobs since. I never studied high or went to work high, but I love getting high at night.

I think that weed negatively affects my sleep quality, so I just go to bed earlier these days.

Oh yeah 100% - tbf that was a bad example comic for my post haha

No, mainly because I don’t do it enough to affect my life. I smoke about 2-4 times a month. I do it for fun, which is what it should be for (like alcohol, although I drink more often then I smoke). I never understood how people go through their daily lives being high, like going to school or work.

One coworker I had literally had to be high every day just to function normally at work. Days where he wasn’t high, he was irritable af and couldn’t concentrate (I could tell he didn’t blaze up because days he didn’t he brought a pack of smokes to work and would take a smoke break every 30 minutes or so)... I never want to be that reliant on weed, but I do enjoy the amount I do use

Cannabis is a gift to mankind from our friendly ET's

In time you will come to the understanding of the mistakes you have made

>I never studied high or went to work high
Smart user. This shit is best reserved for the evenings and weekends, and the negative effects are counted by good life practises (7-8 hour sleep cycle, healthy diet, regular exercise)

I get high and have to immediately clean my space. something about being high in chaos I just don't like.

Sarcastic barstard.

I mean, you still are in the eyes of the federal government. But it's getting better.

I actually might smoke more during the days if I had access to known sativa strains. I'm in a non-medical US state so most of my pickings are heavy indica.

Crab dip

I smoke every day and go to work, it is the only thing that helps me focus on tasks and ignore other people.

gold

;)

But no for serious, genuinely curious

Where in Austria?

Got caught by police, 1st time so I think nothing will happen, but it sucks anyway

My parents did drug test so now i m doing break (want to do min. 1 month to max 4 months)

Smoking for like 4 years, once per few months at first 3 years, last year mostly everyday

Sad that it's illegal and nobody teach people about drugs (cons and pros, basic informations)

Try something higher in CBD. Works for me.

east austria; but i got a car and like to travel ;)

ottakring mit bmw oida! :D

It causes misery and mental health issues

Wish it was legal so I could choose my weed.

Me too, so that would work out perfectly.

I fell in with artistic types who all had parental safety nets. It's not that it's a motivation killer per se, but you have to be doing specific kinds of work for weed to actually enhance your ability. Now that I'm working primarily with small technical components, numbers, deadlines, and paperwork, the shortcomings are obvious. If you want to sit around and brainstorm ideas for your play or new song, then sure, being high might make that go faster.

You're probably right about the break and limiting. I just do it all the time now. Originally it was because gaming and audiobooks while stoned are fucking amazing (and every once in a while for anxiety), but I'm a hermit so that spiraled eventually. Mixing up stoned activities is a good idea, although I don't have many options these days..maybe I should start with cutting back and adding something other than vidya to my spare time, and trying to enjoy those again without weed...I also haven't touched any of my other hobbies in about a year now. and definitely exercising/ cooking again. Been eating take out at my computer for three months straight

fuck man
fuck it's really sinking in how much of a zombie I am

Only once. Was drinking and invited some friends over. Smoked a joint before they came over and ended up passing out before everyone got there. Glad it's being legalized here in Canada soon

Break out, user, once you establish a healthy routine nothing can stop you

Meh, I prob would have been better off without. Only got into bc my cuz used to deal, before that I was pretty opposed to during HS. Might have been the cause of flunking college since no motivation and memory issues but it was also a number of other things like failing to socialize in groups or living alone and being isolated even more. Might also just have been born with a predisposition for low self control. Dont even drink much either. But yeah, I guess people with little willpower should stay away

not illegal here mate

If you're in the US and can afford it, try buylegalmeds . com
They sell CBD only flowers and it's legal in all 50 states.

I just do wax once or twice a month. Sometimes every other month. Only shit I don't like is that it seems like the male bongs are fucking rare. Most shops just have shit for female bongs and if you don't know that going in and then you have product but need additional accessories to enjoy it then you'll find yourself coming out of pocket for more than you're comfortable with. But fuck it.

I can't roll weed to save my life and dabbing is lazy as shit so it's all I ever do.

But because it is CBD only it won't get you high. Just a euphoric feeling.