Someone gave me some acid we'll say it's acid what are do's and dont's with this stuff?

Someone gave me some acid we'll say it's acid what are do's and dont's with this stuff?

Get to a safe place with lots of sensory input and stay there.

Keep checking in with yourself while tripping otherwise you may lose your ego. Just go look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are a human being and safe.

chill out
don't panic
don't operate machinery or drive any vehicles
relax enjoy the visuals and "enhanced senses"

Isn't losing your ego the point?

If you start freaking out call your parents and tell them you're on acid and need help. They probably tripped before and will know what to do.

Not 100%. If you go too far you could end up in a bad trip. Your ego keeps you from the darkness of reality.

Thanks Sup Forumsros they said it's strong shit too so kinda nervous

donate it to charity

No problem man. Remember if you feel like you overdosed just call 911 they won't judge you and will keep you safe.

Think about spiders

have a tripsitter if you can

How much are you taking? Also, if you're stressed/depressed or have anxiety that shit can get to you and give you a bad trip.

It's just one tiny little square

Size doesn't matter per dose. If you're not feeling anything in 10 minutes take more.

Just be happy and excited going in. Not anxious. I cannot stress that enough. Do not be nervous or anxious about it.
Go outside if you can. Look at the grass. Look at trees and clouds or stars.
Stay. Off. Sup Forums. The last thing you want is to hit a gore or rekt thread.

Music will be wonderful, as will a good happy colorful movie. Colors are amazing and I recommend Christmas lights or something similar.would save any movies until they come down. The peak of trip won't last long compared to he 8-12 hours you are in for, so make the most out of the peak. Color. Find patterns in the wall or floor. Watch your door breath. If you can manage it, video games are fun, but feel nearly impossible to execute properly.

Also. Masturbate. Just trust me. If you have the option, have sex. It can be literally world changing to have a good fuck on Lucy.

Ignore this. You likely won't feel much in 10 minutes. Some will enter your system faster. It can take up to an hour to really feel it. However, if you do need to take more, you have to do it soon. Your tolerance nearly triples once you take it, and it will take approximately 3 weeks for it to reset.

Going on adventures outside is amazing on Lucy. If you have a highway nearby, drive there and get out and just count the headlights on the highway.

Cool thx

Read stories on erowid.org and read Aldous Huxley's "Doors of Perception" or maybe some Alan Watts (or listen to an Alan Watts lecture $ online). It's a unique experience. But, as Terrence McKenna once said "A drug is only what you bring to it". Mental set and physical setting are the things you want to consider. And that it'll take about 12 hours baseline to baseline.

It can be a fantastic experience, and the ability you have to direct your muscles to relax is remarkable. I used to do it after a week of keyboarding to relax my back. Incredible results. But, sad to say, it just gets boring after a while, you know?

Do not do this. You cannot overdose on Acid.
A few weeks ago I dropped 3 hits and experienced hours of time within the spam of a twenty minute period. My mind was so exhausted I couldn't do anything but stare at cartoons after the peak passed. It was so intense I was unable or just too terrified to allow my mind to wander. The second it started to explore the trip a foreboding came over I couldn't handle. This sucks, but I'm fine. You will be fine. Let it pass. Every second it gets easier in this type of scenario. Don't call the police.

Acid is a powerful drug, and OP doesn't know the dosage. Do you want them to overdose? If they get in trouble they should dial 911.

Drink it and post results

Acid is very powerful, but it is not a substance that will kill or harm you. The only way it would is if you had some that was particularly impure.
He seems to have a blotter, and those square of paper can truly only soak up so much lsd. Pic related. I have one hit left of the last batch I got. This is an altodid and the mint has more room to absorb more acid....which is why the 3 I did fucked me up so much.
Now, the potency of what he has can be high. So while the blotter can only absorb so much, that quantity might have a higher quality.
Again, you cannot overdose on LSD. It doesn't work that way. You can take too much for you to handle, but you won't need nay medical assistance. Calling 911 will likely just get you in trouble.

>Acid is very powerful

That's what I wrote.

Don't let these fuckers scare you! Its awesome! Just make sure your somewhere NO ONE will bother you ALL NIGHT! As long as nothing goes wrong during your trip you will be fine.

And lots of music.
Preferably alone.

When you take acid, be prepared to be awake for the next 8-10 hours. You will not fall asleep, no matter how hard you try to relax.

If you have enough, get a test kit.

You'll want the piece of mind even if it is a research chemical.

Also do more research on Google. They'll be waay more there than I can ever fit into a post but the key take away is set and setting. Do NOT take this stuff if you're not in a good frame of mind or worrying about something, or you will witness hell before your very eyes.

Take it in a chill environment. Have a trip sitter, and make sure they know HOW to be a good trip sitter (i.e, if they haven't done it before they will also need to do the same research you do).

On the flip side to this, as I realise I made it seem quite negative - if you take this drug in the right mind frame and with an experienced trip sitter in an environment you feel 100% at peace in ... man words just can't do it justice.

Its the most full and intense experience myself and many others have ever felt. Its more than just being in a different frame of mind like alcohol makes you confident or weed makes everything interesting - its a whole life changing experience. And only when you're at peace will you be ready for that to come out the other side a better, more complete person.

Stare into both these visual aids for 10 seconds then look away, its kinda what it looks like. But not quite. You'll know what I mean when you drop the acid.

That's so true, and also the next day you won't be hungover but you also won't feel so fresh about those responsibilities. You'll want to allocate a couple of days so you have some time to reflect on the experience.

whatever you do, never, and I mean NEVER, start thinking about the demons. Doing so brings their wrath and you DO NOT want this.
trust me...

Great thx