Alright foot fags, if you missed out on the last thread of this game then you're in luck because here it is again...

Alright foot fags, if you missed out on the last thread of this game then you're in luck because here it is again. I'm going to post ten video previews. Dubs chooses one video that gets an upload and link, trips chooses two videos.

Rules:
>Reroll all you want
>Feet pics are appreciated but not necessary
>If you roll without making at least one choice (replying to a post that has made a choice is fine) then the get doesn't count

Alright here comes the previews

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQtAciHtrqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first three are the vids that one last time

>one
won*

And here's the rest

And begin!

bumping with feet pics

Roll

Re-roll

roll for this one

Roll

re-roll

Nice get! Choose another vid and I'll get the link for the first one

rolling

third time's the charm (roll)

rolllllin

rolling for this one. the pic is one of my favorites.

roll

you fags we won that one the last time

>mega.nz/
>#!OeBh2BbK!R1db1Q11nz7EUWkGCG7yIE9kZeIW0m1OYf-23PxZc60

and we get it once more (;

saved link?

roll

just open tthe picture, read tthe file name of the video you want tto see... search on google and BAM. you can watch it. fucking idiots

Hey op, how did you find these? Are you the type to scour the internet for things like these?

also rolling for this

It's not always that easy lol. I tried when he posted this in the end of the feet thread last night. Maybe some can be found that easily, though.

I think technically this counts as rolling for his vid!

>mega.nz/
>#!SOInhJYD!Cioo9vOCt10ioSxG140h7egWtBW30ufvbMRPzLlFaHg

They are all youtube vids that have long since been removed. Some of them might be accessible through google. If you find a site with them, let me know!

Rolling for either one of these.

Since no one else replied I'll assume you're the same user. Video is coming up. Since this went by really quick, I'll give out one more video to a trips get if anyone wants to waste time rolling for them

not sure if you would know, but do you have the one with the url

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQtAciHtrqk

I saw it a long time ago, but now i'ts gone. Also, what causes the videos to get taken down?

also gonna roll for this

If I get trips on this post could you upload this one?

Do you have the name of it? I'm pretty sure it's all just manual reports. It's either people with knowledge of the fetish and a conscience or it's collectors who value the stuff they save more if it's taken down from youtube and therefore no longer able to be gotten

#!vDw3gYJA!Kf94uMhdLa3aufkyPzOgPAVbm5KYPlobz3gA_ToHBvM

rollin

rollllllll

AGAIN!

I guess I'll post some pics to bump the thread. I'll reply to myself, so in case I get trips, I want you to upload the pic I replied to in this post

roll

No, all I remember is it had the word Pies or pieds in the title.She was sitting down, with her feet to the camera.

I'm also the same guy

Op here with an announcement. The three vids I originally promised have been posted

A trips post gets to choose one more video

Fantastic pics, thanks guys

Something about the ones on the right really does it for me

I'm afraid I can't help in that case; I have a lot of vids that fit that description

Wheres this guys video?

I had a feeling it was too vague lol. Also, how long will you be around? until 404? I'm sitting around bored, so I'll probably just keep posting images

Probably until 404. I have literally over 1,200 vids (though only about 400-500 are quality enough to bother posting) like this so I might do another thread later tonight as well

I have 1085 videos myself. And I have ~ 15k images. How long did it take for you to get your collection up?

Those girls look quite young in those videos

Almost lol

I guess it's been two years now? I've stacked up and deleted out of guilt or shame my collections 4 times. Been doing it since I was 13 and I'm in my mid-late twenties now. Wish I didn't delete all of the shit I had saved and recorded from highschool

You're me lol. I've done the same thing like 3 times. I wish I had stuff from my days back in school too. Oh well I guess.

Does anyone have a larger, high quality version of this pic?

As far as my knowledge extends, they are all above the age of 18

Do you ever remember one vid in particular that you had deleted a long time ago and look for it endlessly?

roll for video for all

>mega.nz/
roll

rollio

rolling man

Rollin

Yeah. There was one called "Girl feet licking" I think the name was. I found it years ago, deleted it, then looked for months. I eventually found it on femdomfetishtube, and I made sure to save it afterwards. Now I always save things, just in case the videos do get removed one day

rolling for this

rool

all those videos were garbage

Still rolling for this one

this
this too if trips

rolling for dis

Stay mad

roll for dis

come on roll

rolling

Roll for asian feets

Reroll

I make sure to save everything I like and want to see again. even obviously adult foot fetish material gets taken down on youtube now. I've resolved to never ever delete a core few videos but we'll see how guilty I get in the future

Roller

roll

rolling man

I've come to the conclusion that I won't let the guilt get the better of me. I always regret deletion more than I feel shame. And I've spent waaaaaay too long collecting my current stuff to just toss it out.