So I just had a knock on the door by the police asking about the address of the property for the number of the down...

So I just had a knock on the door by the police asking about the address of the property for the number of the down stairs flat. when I told them the number they left and didn't vist the downstairs property they got in there van and drove off. so do I get raided in the morning user?

Probably in about the next 2 or 3 hours mate

If they were gonna raid you, why would they ask about downstairs?

The fucking morons are trying to scope you out

its odd the guy down stair's is away nearly all the time as he's a long distance driver. and if it's me they want then they could have just come in I wouldn't be able to stop them. is it a common tacktick to vist a place like this and then come back later?

If you have anything on site, move it...now.

oh well I suppose so I wonder what they think I've done. next few hours looks likely to be interesting.

Keep us updated OP, it’ll be interesting to see how this plays out.

like what? I haven't done anything illegal with computers if that's what you mean?

drugs, get rid of any drugs you might have...

well I'll post an update thread later on if anything comes of it. it's all so odd. I live in a quite culldasac and keep to my self.

are you in scotland?
its not a common thing but if you're expecting a raid its always a dawn raid
just get rid of everything

>>Address for the number of the property of the flat downstairs

It’s alright, English is hard for a lot of niggers.

I've got pain killers and that's about it. anyway I'd love to see a sniffer dog I've never seen one I wonder if it could detect anything in my flat as I have 4 cats that stink up the joint. the only thing that a dog will likely find is fleas.

typing on a cell phone and auto correct keeps altering everything put. but I suppose if you want be racist I'm a cracker.

if you don't have or haven't done anything really illegal then you're probably fine.

What makes you think hes in Scotland
Are u? I am

>What makes you think hes in Scotland
>hes

you posted a picture of fucking police scotland you spastic
nice try but you are op

Am I?

well, yes. that picture proves nothing, i didn't even quote op in my other post

Iv only been to England a few times didn't realise they had different uniforms

op here I'm in yorkshre and I'm lazy with Google images so I downloaded the first picture for UK police.

Well this does

The man in the other flat has been arrested and the police are just checking if he has given the correct address. It’s what they do before they let you out on bail.

shit really well I hope it's nothing to serious. that sucks he's a nice bloke.
he might have been in some kind of accident with his work it has been really bad round these parts on the roads.

Smash the computers, put phones into toasters, shred all pictures 3 times and burn the remains, flush all drugs down the toilet, set up bear traps at the front door, place shotguns tied to trip wires, place land mines in your garden.

:-/ erm sounds like you're experienced with this kind of thing ha ha. I hope all that stuff isnt necessary I haven't done anything, shit posting on Sup Forums isn't a crime yet, is it?

Anything can happen in freedomland.
Guilty or not, the cops always win.

oh shit I better start googleing the number for a solicitor then if they come after pepole who haven't done anything.

What does everyone think of the new S9? Dubs decide whether I pre-order one tomorrow.

here is the long and short of it
if you did nothing wrong dont worry about it

the police wouldnt come to your door if they intended to raid you, would spook anyone guilty so not worth it

they are likely conducting inquiries related to downstairs, but again likely not a raid as they would try to stay away until they go in