So I have this fucked up habit /b.. I'm not an attractive guy, and honestly outside of understanding basic psychology...

So I have this fucked up habit /b.. I'm not an attractive guy, and honestly outside of understanding basic psychology, I don't have a ton going for me. But, the universe seems to be a fan of mine and for whatever reason I've always scored girls waaayyy out of my league. Be it girlfriends or hookups. Which was awesome (and still is), but like anything it gets boring after awhile. So.. I eventually started wanting more. And now that all my fucked up fetishes have been fulfilled. I guess it's time to share some with you pervs. I'll post pics of a few of the girls until you find one you like, then tell me what you want to see. I've probably got it. Usually start simple then work towards the extreme. Start with prissy and tits. Then sucking nipples and fingering/spreading ass. Then fingering prissy and ass and sucking fingers clean. Followed by doing the same but fingers (or dildos) down throat until they make themselves puke. Then pissing/shitting. Then cutting or fisting. Depending on the girl. So, let's get started. Let me know when you see one you're interested in.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girl #2

>psychoLOGy

Girl #3

Her pussy

More of the OP girl.

More of the first chick OP. Lots more.

start with #3. she looks dirty.

Ass of op

More of her please. Show us how fucked up she is

Love her nips

more #1

more of her, loving those tits with that cute face

Also #3

nice. got any video?

Literally over a thousand. Easiest way to share?

torrent

drop em here volafile org/r/gvbpvanr

This is girl in OP for those asking. Sorry it's getting hard to keep up with everyone's requests. Probably going to post videos soon when I figure out how.

this thread died too fast

mega or vola

nice fucking ass

put vids in here

Girl #..whatever numbers next. 5?

the best way is to start uploading to vola ( its fastest ) , but then also zip the files, and upload to mega ( this will take longer )

More of #1 girl?

Fuck yes. More of girl 1's asshole

I know I'm jumping a head but #3 shitting PLEASE!

I only have her shitting on her own face. And it's not really shit. I made her give herself an enema and put her knees by her head so she sort of sprayed it in her mouth. Still interested?

So very much

well, i am

I knew she was dirty as shit.

please start uploading to that vola page!

Does her name begin with K?

Op pissing/shitting? It is a bit ahead

Let's see some more self nipple tongue action. That's my fetish!

nice dubs
keep dumping op

Scratch that. I also have her shitting normal. I forgot. Screenshot of video.

Emilee?

Where do you pick up all these girls, OP?

This!

Different places. Some from school. Old jobs. Some parties. Just varies

Her spraying put her ass. They're all this kinky honestly. Not just her. Girls enjoy being freaks of you bring it out of them.

What do u usually say to them?

Catching shit water in her mouth.

POST MORE TITS OF OP AND #3

are you upping the vids to vola?

Post more #7

how do you do it man?
im scared to say 3 words to a girl fuck

Depends on the girl. Usually figure out what they're insecure about (without them saying it specifically), then talk about how much I love that thing about them. And eventually talk about how fake people are and how i love flaws and real people who don't just want to show their good side and be fake all the time. Then from there slowly turn it sexual. "I want to see your worst so you can know you have absolutely nothing that will ever turn me away. I want all of you. At your absolute worst." Then sometimes I'll mention how I fear I've gotten too kinky and how i feel like there's nobody in the world for me because I'm scared everything I want is too crazy for pretty girlsmuch since they're so caught up in looking good all the time they'd never be down. Which challenges them to want to do those crazy things other girls "wont do"

Thank you OP and all your hard work.
If you have more user would like to see everything you have to show.

What's girl in OP name?

Don't start sexual though. I usually start with scars/stretch marks.. Then unflattering ugly faces. And I make sure to mention if they can't make an ugly face that we probably won't get along. Just bc I don't care to see some other pretty girl who can't ever show her insecurities or flaws. Once they do that and I stick around they aren't as concerned with looking good. So they are more open to being "unflattering" in other ways. Since they're not used to guys wanting them to be anything other than cute or sexy.

You are a god of female manipulation, nice

will pay money for your chat logs

Fucking devious. Brilliant!

I'm losing track of who I've posted. But yes I'm now uploading videos to vola. What do you guys want? I can't upload all of them bc theres literally thousands. Blonde brunettes or black girls? Normal masturbation stuff? Puking? Shitting/pissing? Give me an idea of what I'm uploading first.

your skills will turn you into a billionaire

but how do you start the convo?
just "hi hows it going hey i love about you your fucked up ear"?

Could you post all your stuff on #1

Make any of the girls eat their shit or drink their piss?

ew dude wtf

What's her name?

> Blondes
Could you please dump some of "puking" vids. Im curious

Please OP this girl fingering her asshole thanks you are a god

Also got a decent amount of emo/pierced girls. Usually do cutting/knife masturbation.

Have any of girl 1 or 2 shitting?

Just all the vids my man post them all

OP, what size cock you got? Big, average? Asking because if it's average it might put to rest the big cock theory.

Moar

Holy fucking shit

dude please upload video! must have!

some hard anal pounding please?

>Followed by doing the same but fingers (or dildos) down throat until they make themselves puke.
nice

Usually I'll say something like.. "hey you. You look like you've probably got some writings or drawings yeah? You shoulder me see them if you want to. :p also sorry in advance that I'm weird.. I don't know how not to be. Ok bye!".. 1.) I say this because EVERY girl either writes or draws at some point. So they'll wonder how i knew that just from looking at them. And 2.) Saying I'm weird and being a little scattered and short/awkward makes them wonder why I'm not trying harder to impress them and gives the appearance I don't care if they keep the convo going. Which makes hot girls curious. They aren't used to guys not desperate for their attention.

fisting !

Not sure. 7 inches but I'm skinny so it looks bigger. But every girl I've been with seems to be impressed and tells other girls how big I am so I don't correct them.

Hmm, could I use this as a Tinder opener?

Where are the uploads

big cock theory is already dead my friend
its about game and this guy is a godlike

you do this over text or in person?

it sounds cringey as shit

dude dont use it on tindr for everyone to see
itll get too popular and then wont work anymore

maybe thats the secret?

im looking in the vola and a trap just got uploaded kek gg op

Both. Piss in their mouth, poop I've only got them to eat by fingering their ass while they shit then suck their fingers. Never actually got one to pick up a solid shit and eat it. It's hard to ask that in a way that doesn't make them question if I'm just using them to degrade themselves. The others I can word somewhat kinky and not totally obvious.

Where are you uploading

I need to see these! Please upload to Vola

this

>poop I've only got them to eat by fingering their ass while they shit then suck their fingers.

Show us ur fav one of a girl who's done this please!!

?

yeah right click on that fags name, it'll hid his posts. I dont think OP is uploading.

Yeah but it helps that if I write them they either know me or they are on my fb. And know I've dated a lot of super hot females. So it helps. Girls are attracted to guys who get with other hot girls. It's an ego thing. And honestly I am just weird. So it's partly true.

Are you gonna share more pictures

How many girls have you fucked and how old are.you?