Why are gun owners such faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans usually have homosexual tendencies

Replace those with butter knives and you have rebellious britbongs.

Why are you overflowing with jealousy

Really makes you think....

>says the man that finds any ass more pronounced than a wall disgusting

It's America. Education is a scarce commodity.

Do you think they jerk each other off before work. I bet the one in orange whimpers before he cums.

I'm assuming you got lost on the way to /k/ and took a detour.

Why do Britcucks have such an inferiority complex?

Is it because deep down you know that you're nothing more than a peasant?

>implying anything is wrong with this
>capitalism and guns
AMERICA FUCK YA

Because the only gun owners you're aware of are the ones who talk about being gun owners.

US gun community are so fucking awful I've turned anti gun
But honesty I think americas are just awful people

Say that to my face and not online.

There's enough wood here for this to be a faggot of guns, right?

Kind of like testosterone for you people.

>owns guns
>buys from starbucks

well, you are right about those gun owners being faggots OP

i don't know. but they have the right to have guns because we are all grown adults who can be entrusted to take on such responsibilities to assure our own freedom. and since we are brave adults we entrust ourselves with the authority and responsibility to have weapons. this is to prevent people from ruling over us by force. it is that simple.

>not being a gun owning faggot

>muh, muh US has the most gun deaths!
60% of US gun deaths are suicides; and it's the same relative amount of suicide as other countries like the UK and Japan, they just kill themselves in more gruesome ways because they can't get guns.

The US is also 111th in murder-per-capita. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil with strict-as-fuck gun laws still have higher murder rates. The reason we have lots of murders is because of shitskins; which leftists want to import more of for some reason.

The major city in the US with the lowest murder rate is Plano, Texas - where lots of people are gun owners, and the gun laws are lax.

>we can take ur guns away if we want, you don't need big magazines, etc.
The Supreme Court case of Heller v. Disctrict of Columbia already ruled that owning a semi-automatic gun is a Constitutional right:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

From a philosophical/Constitutional perspective, gun ownership should be a right. The Preamble to the Constitution states that people have a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If citizens have a right to life, that means that they should have a right to defend their life by adequate means. Women, old people, and the disabled can't defeat a gang of dindus in melee combat - thus, guns are necessary.

>b-b, but, you don't need guns because you have cops!
The Supreme Court Case Warren v District of Columbia ruled that the police do not have a duty to risk their life to protect you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Also, aren't you lefty types always shitting on the cops? I thought if a cop gets anywhere near you, it would trigger you.

>Stefan Molyneux shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

>Bill Whittle shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Also, guns are a form of eugenics, since it's mostly criminals that shoot each-other; and we're overpopulated anyway.

Because we don't need your respect. You sure as hell aren't going to get any of mine.

people like this give responsible gun owners a bad name.

see the NRA for more examples.

>US gun community are so fucking awful I've turned anti gun
Yeah, that's a fucking lie. You decided you didn't want your Constitutionally protected right anymore because the people who own guns you met were "awful"?

Damn, guess I can never eat Mexican food again.

>You wish you had guns faggot.

I'm starting to notice it too even though I also own guns but its mostly only handgun owners.

They are like fags. They constantly have to remind you they carry and how special they are for having a ccw.

Every time too I say put that gun down and I would whoop your ass even though they are my friends and I'm just messing they always say they same dumb thing "I'll just shoot ya ahahaha" I dont even live in a stand your ground state and they would be locked away for murder.

Idiots. I need new friends.

I could kill any amerifat on Sup Forums quite easily. They really are complete wastes of oxygen, fat sacks of shit.

While an amerifat tries to get his fat sausage finger on the trigger, let alone doing the most strenuous exercise he will have ever done by trying to quickly remove it from the holster, all it takes is 1 punch to the fat cunts throat and he can say goodbye to hamburgers, he will be clutching his throat for air though his collapsed windpipe and dead soon after.

Could then take fatties gun and magdump into his fat corpse (from a distance, don't want to get liquid fat all over me) in self defense.

if you don't like freedom you can go back to mexico or wherever

what a faggot.

"education" you mean brain washing and indoctrination that you are somehow manipulated into believing is "smartness" on your part? haha

Why can't this be understood?
These guys are ennui their stimulants lawfully.
If you blow your nose with 1 too many ply of tissue and you are arrested and publicly shamed on the toast between bread isle

You should have sunk the ships bringing over the brownies before they fucked your culture off cuckisland ol' chap.

I think i see a garand in there. Fuck.

Rekt

I always wonder, do American try to compensate for something with their big guns?

>see the NRA for more examples

Is it the niggers?

We have to lord over you with our glorious liberties.

Sorry.

>Also, guns are a form of eugenics, since it's mostly criminals that shoot each-other; and we're overpopulated anyway.
I've never thought about this but you're kinda right. It's not eugenics so much as it is passive reduction of the criminal element. We still need to get gang violence under control because it hurts other people too, and also is really bad for the economy in any area they are in.

I think the fetish for fire arms stems from repressed homosexual urges and micro-penis syndrome. That said I want the biggest baddest veiniest gun there is.

Fpbp

Yes. My inability to throw a 135 grain projectile at 1,015 feet per second.

You're not wrong. The culture is so rediculously paranoid, obnoxious, and self-flailing that it's a wonder why people even get into it. The casual shooter is the epitamy of gun culture. All the Don't Tread On Me and Shall Not Infringe faggots need to die.

>don't exercise your rights, it makes the rest of us look bad!
Cuck. The funny thing is the NRA you despise so much pulls the same shit. They've repeatedly and consistently thrown gun owners under the bus and knuckled under on issues like full-auto, open-carry, etc. They don't care so long as they get to keep their hunting rifles and antique shotguns. There is no mainstream organisation for those who actually care about gun rights.

>bong wants to see dick pics this badly

But Britain is 92% white?
But America is 63% white?

S I X T Y P E R C E N T
I
X
T
Y

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

Sorry who is the Mayor of London again?

If you don't Brexit, it doesn't matter anyway. You'd still be a fifedom under the control of EU Jews.

The only small consolation you can have is that people who are that irresponsible with their guns will probably end up ND'ing into themselves, their property, or their loved ones. Or all at once. May as well dream big.

you should tell bloomberg that, maybe he'll stop being a gungrabbing kike

I want to see a new Eminem, a new Great White Hope of the hip hop scene and I want him to be called sixty percent.

Yes, I compensate for not being able to fire lethal projectiles at high speed and in rapid succession from my body.

>using official cuck propaganda
>not be a snarky cunt and posting pics like this

wtf happened to you, bongs? you fuckers are pathetic.

Daddy, why are you being so mean?

>But Britain is 92% white?

it only takes 8% of the population of britain to fuck things up for the other 92%?

>Could then take fatties gun and magdump into his fat corpse (from a distance, don't want to get liquid fat all over me) in self defense.

Yeah, you wouldn't want to get pork fat all over your dress would you, Mohammad? That'd be absolutely haram.

I honestly don't care enough about them to save memes ridiculing them.

>hope for new Islamic Caliphate
>Unity under Sharia law
britcucks are doomed. Is UK confirmed even more cucked than Germany?

Who is your President again?

Guns are kind of cool as mechanical devices but people treating them like religious idols is retarded. It's like if I took 50 photos a month posing with an air compressor.

Sorry but who is the fucking President of the US?

>It's like if I took 50 photos a month posing with an air compressor.

i thought japs loved airsoft

Gun owners like myself, who don't make dumbass videos or put stickers all over our shit, never get recognized as gun owners.

I've got thousands of rounds, multiple guns, and I conceal carry everywhere I go. I don't go to stupid tacticool training classes or hang out with retards who do that dumb draw-to-the-chest maneuver, then the look-left-look-right bullshit before holstering again.

Those fucking guys are the scrapbookers of the gun world. They're doughey middle aged losers who've turned a manly thing into their pathetic hobby.

The only reason you think of them when you think 'gun owner' is because they put themselves out in the public eye so much.

The rest of us just obsessively clean our guns and maybe kiss them sometimes when we're in that mood.

A nigger. Soon to be rectified.

Yes, we need big guns to scrape butter on our toast in public you pathetic gimp faggot.

Obama is white you fools

>britcucks tried to b& this man from their country

>actually thinking trump will win

Hillary is gonna landslide him, and then America will really go to shit.

sounds like some wishful antifa bullshit to me

>no guns for goyim! :^)

Fuck, why is it ALWAYS the kikes that want to take our guns?

Reminds me of how all the Jewish Bolshevik party leaders demanded strict gun control in Russia.

Just got my CC permit and holster. First IWB daily carry I've used. I got it just shy of my small of back but the handle still prints in a t-shirt. Do you have to put it right down the center or is two layers a requirement?

Nah that's when the fun starts and we have it out once and for all

more anti-gun Jews info

wtf indeed. They have the right to bear arms enshrined in the 1689 bill of rights (which is what the 2nd amendment is based on).

>nothing personnel, kid

You should see how tacticool some people here get considering they are playing with air guns.

Guns are the great equalizer. Even a woman with a gun can defend herself from a 350lb nigger. Anyway, you should probably be thankful things are the way that they are. If physical strength was all that mattered. I'd be fucking your sister right now and using your shirt as a cum rag.

do they realize they could visit USA and play with the real deal?

>americucks worship a law passed in 327 years ago

>kek

I wound up being fine with just a t-shirt, but my range of motions are limited. I'm having the same problem, honestly.

I tend to slouch forward a bit, which leads to the back of my shirt hanging loose around my waist. That's the only reason I don't need to double up.

I've found that carrying around the 5:00 position works best for me, though I'll almost get it to the small of my back if I'm really in a populated area.

It's harder than it seems unless you're willing to do more wardrobe modifications to make it work. I don't like loose clothing, so I just have to be extra cautious.

the constitution rocks

eat dicks king george

*teleport behind you*

whitebois need guns because they're physically weaker than black men

>A FUCKING POTATO

Lol

>compensating
I'm sure you aren't compensating for anything with those long knives, bongland

They probably do realize that yes, but USA is far just to go shoot things at a range.

There are lots of air gun magazines and sometimes they go to other asian countries to test out real guns. Maybe Singapore? I don't remember.

The same reason dog owners ignore leash laws and then get pissy, when dogs get in a scuffle.

>Britcucks worship a document passed 800 years ago

>kek

what, do you expect people to fight fair or something?

>a new survey of 1661 men finds
oh yes very accurate

If it came to the average whiteboi vs the average black man in unarmed combat, the black man would win every time because whitebois are physically weaker

>black and white fight 1v1
>moment white starts winning 3 groids chimp and and beat him

Sure is incentive to "fight fair".

Why are anti-gun activists the most emasculated men on the planet?

Size didnt matter in a fight when you used swords either.

It helped and it was intimidating but I would just stab you in the neck and fuck your dead corpse with your moms uterus.

yeah that's why niggers rule the world right?

I'm not afraid of any single black man, but as we all know, niggers fight in packs and never alone. That's why it's always best to carry extra clipazines.

>Niggers make up 12% of the U.S population
>Spics (Race with by far largest penises) make up 16% of the population
>Its only enough to bump up your pitiful penis size by 1 fucking centimeter
K E K
E
K

Doesn't change the fact that 42% of your people feel inadequate about their penis length :^)

must be because of all the muslims you let in to rape your daughters

Mentally stronger though. That's why the chimps in Africa were cucked by white men.

fellow amerifag here

you're a jackass, you are the acne-ridden, inbred filth that is weighing this country down