Question Sup Forums, why are you so obsessed with BBC cuckolding? Pic related obviously

Question Sup Forums, why are you so obsessed with BBC cuckolding? Pic related obviously

Because I just want to take black cock up the ass while I eat out my girl

>>/hc/

>>/hc/

We're not.

that's awfully presumptive, no?

Would like this slut to get fucked by bbc i wanna watch

i suppose we're obsessed with andy six's logs as well seeing as they're constantly spammed here

It’s the yanks, Americans are obsessed with their girls getting fucked by bbc and are incredibly insecure about their own manhood. Hence the same obsession with guns makes them feel manly

First real explanation.

Anyone have sauce on pic?

Yogahotwife

I'm not. Ur gay.

Eurotrash is way more racist than the yanks. lmao

because i want to be the girl

this. absolute truth. it's all i can think about.

because I'm racist and I love watching those nasty nigger monkey beats violate white princesses

honestly its not even cheating cause they are rabid animals with donkey dicks, not real competition

Itt: newfags

And SUVs and pickup trucks

t. American

what happened to that dude's head, gross

look how lucky she is

American her and I'm probably the only guy I know who doesn't care for guns or BBC. Fucking hate BBC and how glorified it is like they rediscovered gold or some shit. It's a goddamn trend and americans are obsessed with being part of the "scene" l. Frankly I think all these dumbasses should fucking die.

Its a couple lefty subreddits spamming us daily.

GODDDDDDDD

I know. Jesus, I want it so bad. It's so powerful and potent.

This.

I want my friend to cuck me. Kik me to chat thatoneguyyo50

It's about power dude. Knowing that women will fuck whoever I tell them too gives me a rush. She has no say in it. If she likes black dick or even prefers it isn't the point, the point is that the stupid cunt does what I tell her to do.

imagine

isn't it r/AsianMasculinity the ones who can't stop spamming this shit on here?

it's not even about how can you compete, for me, its like why would you even try to compete with a godly thing like that.

I don't WANT to compete with THIS. I want it to own me. To ruin me.

What even is that? How do you buy one?

my girlfriend's ex had an 8inch cock compared to my below average 5inch. I asked her if blowing him was better, she was "No, but it was fun."

I'm pretty sure she's fucking lying.

im not gay or anything but i bought this 10 inch realistic dildo just to see if i could actually compete. turns out i cant

don't really care, there's wm/bf in here too.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. there are all sorts of pervert here.

Moar

oh and nm the stocking and girls clothes, that was just another test

Nobody interested?

why do you want to see Moar?

Moar

It’s the Americans. They’re letting the Jews BLACK their minds