I lived my whole life without knowing I had severe ADHD

I lived my whole life without knowing I had severe ADHD.

I was able to function in society through heavy gaming and smoking weed.

I am fully educated when it comes to ADHD/mental health.

Ask me anything, I could maybe change your life like I did mine.

What are your symptoms

everything ADHD related

can you be more specific ?

No

/thread

Taking over this thread because op is a fag, I have ADHD and ASPD, AMA

You do know that ADHD is made up so that gullible parents spend money

Not true, but has some truth to it, adhd is entirely real, it's become a fad for doctors to describe it though

*diagnose

I've been taking adderall for almost a year, but at this point it doesn't seem worth it anymore. It mostly spaces me out and makes it hard to sleep. What do?

I think I have add but I’m a really quiet reserved person,

Define reserved

What is your favorite strain.

I already know I have ADHD, severe ADHD too. I take Adderall.
Life sucks with ADHD.
I am either a hyperactive pleb off of my meds or I am a loathing tool who is always trying to bring people down when on my meds.

It is easier to live life like a normal individual when on my meds, but it kills me socially. I literally drove my best friend away recently because of how much of a fucking cynical prick I have become.

What are your symptoms?

I had a friend I knew with severe adhd, I honestly wanted to punch his fucking face in but he had a shitload of adderall so it was all good.

Do you know people with ADD? (Without hyperactivity) and what where their symptoms and behaviour overall?

How do you stay away from this shit, what are some good non perscription alternatives? Iodine, coffee, cigarettes and at least 100 pushups a day are barely keeping me sane at my office job, and im already becoming too dependent on them tool. I have cut all alcohol, weed, video games and social media out of my life for almost a year now and I still cant manage to plan responsibly or even keep my apartment clean. This shit got me the good grades in needed to get this job I always wanted but now I can barely maintain it without them. Every time I quit all I can think about for weeks at a time is how great the day would be if I just had a single 20mg in my system...

Mindfulness exercises and a consistent schedule. Pomodoro technique ftw.

SUBSCRIBE

SEARCH

ADHD Guide
ADHD: Inattentive Type
Children are naturally dreamers. It's not unusual to find them staring out a window, lost in thought.

But if your child constantly has trouble focusing, there's a chance she might have the inattentive type of ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).

How It's Different From Other Kinds of ADHD
Inattentive ADHD used to be called attention deficit disorder. Children who have it have a lot of difficulty paying attention. That's how you can tell it apart from two other types of the disorder.

Hyperactive-impulsive ADHDmakes kids appear to be in constant motion. Their bodies and mouths are always going, as if driven by a motor.
Combined ADHD is when a child has both inattentive and hyperactive-impulsive symptoms.
How Inattentive ADHD Is Diagnosed
A doctor will need to know if your child does at least six of these things in order to diagnose the condition:

Daydreams and becomes easily distracted
Misses important details or makes careless mistakes on homework and tests
Gets bored quickly and has difficulty staying focused
Has trouble getting organized (for example, losing homework assignments or keeping the bedroom messy and cluttered)
Doesn’t seem to listen when spoken to
Avoids tasks which require a lot of focus
Often loses track of things
Is forgetful in day to day activities
Has trouble following instructions and often shifts from task to task without finishing anything

I think I have ADHD without the hyperactivity. I really just can't focus for long. Sometimes I just zone and start thinking about something else. I also have a very short attention span when it comes to hobbies/passion. Like I'd be wanting to be a filmmaker and after like a month or 2 completely change and want to pursue something in computer science. It's really hard for me to study and drugs aren't really an option. Should I visit the doctor or nah?

Find a therapist (rather than psychiatrist) who specializes in cognitive or behavioral methods. There are definitely things you can learn how to do to manage symptoms.

a fake disorder created by the pharmasuitical companies and the committee of 300 to target and neutralize non conformist full blood whites to turn them into weak docile easily controlled pawns and lifelong drug addicts. the meds affect mental and physical growth, and the school systems know this and laugh at the suffering kids

i have adhd and honestly it's not too bad. i'm really inattentive and hyperactive at points but i can still live with ease.