Only multilinguals can post in this thread...

Only multilinguals can post in this thread. If you can't speak more than one language fluently you have slight retardation

taco taco me gusta

culeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerooooooooo
viva la raza!

I speak American AND Mexican

NEIN NEIN NEIN

you had to learn english, people in english speaking countries don't have to learn other languages

you had to spend years and a large portion of your brainpower to master a second language while people in english speaking countries were reading up on wall construction

perkele

You can speak all the languages you want when you're building our wall pablo ;^)

retarded persons

ha, you look like a dumbfuck right now and proving american retardation to the world.

Ik heb een middageten. Am I allowed?

I had to learn memes as a second language.

Mex bros have been at it pretty hard the last week or two. You guys have done more from the Trump campaign than a whole year of politicking and various bullshit.

So, to thank you, I'll try some of your language. I hear Mexican boys say this word to policemen and firefighters and older people of all ethnicities, so I know it means respect or something. I don't know how its spelled, but it goes like, chingata. I like that word, and to you Mex bros, I salute your honor system.

Chingata, Mex bros.

Every comment here must be in two languages to prove you can actually speak both.

Chaque commentaire ici doit etre en deux langues whos pour prouver que vous pouvez parler a la fois.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for you, or to tell you how badly no one wants you here.

EFFECTIVELY BILLINGUAL

Ich habe groß schwanz

Polish and English what's good

You realize your people were raped by real Hispanics and forced a language on you which you've ruined

Jokes on you Carlos I speak French also.

How different is beaner spanish and true spanish?

Not an argument

I wish spanish was my first language. No speaks portuguese in the world. Fucking irrelevant language.

Fuck you bitch I can't write in Russian, suka

I can understand Spanish fluently but I refuse to speak it because it would make Mexicans feel welcome.

Also, it's a shit language spoken by the descendants of raped Indians. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth to speak Spanish to Mexicans because they should be ashamed that they speak the language of their conquers but they are proud of it like the faggots they are.

prouvez-le

mexican intellectual is that you?

don't worry Trump will straighten out that flag situation real soon.

Bceм пpивeт

Sieg Heil

Bimbo = Wonderbread

kek

The vast majority of Europeans in non-English countries speak English anyway. If Muslims and Mexicans are allowed to push their culture on us we should be allowed to push our language on them. English is better than all other languages anyway.

Fick dich Małpa. Some of us aren't fluent or even close to conversational in our languages.

>Get a load of Gringo, buckin rtard can't even speak master intelligence language esapnial

No need to learn another language when there is only one.

Glad mexicans are smart enough to learn a first world language.

Kiram too roohe aval va akharet

Mexico Necesita La tercera Manera

retarded detected

you forgot "ein" digga

te ipsum interface OP

theres no real use learning anything besides English if you don't plan on working internationally
t. bilingual

こんいち、私はメキシコ人です。

This.
t. Another bilingual

M8, I said exactly what I wanted to say

I'm a fluent French speaker

>le baggot

Jag talar engelska och svenska

>That feel when you know two languages
>Bayts yerkrortu hetch okut chi Americayum ou ches el karas tpes dranov

I am in an English speaking country and I had to learn English as a second language. What's up with that?

English and German are the only acceptable languages to know, anything else is cuck tier.

Do you want me to record myself speaking french aspie?

I live in cajun country it's basically required.

True Swedish is alright, also I don't speak swedish but when I saw Svenska I saw Sven so I automatically assumed swedish

>German
>Not a cucked language
Ok Merkel.

Castellano is a beautiful language, and fuck you Mexicans for butchering it

English speaking countries
>60%
>Muslim mayor and inbreds
>Weed man and asians