Do girls come up to you if you look fit/clean/good?

Do girls come up to you if you look fit/clean/good?

Not usually.
From what I've seen with my sister and GF, they sorta get barraged by fuckbois trying to get their dick wet on a daily basis. Kinda molds a mentality that they really shouldn't do that, as they may be harassing or annoying the guy. Plus like they guys who do that shit are douchebags 9/10 times

how do they get laid then?

How do you approach a girl if youre looking for a relationship, not a one night stand only deal

No

Be an adult

Yes. Also helps if you're a nigger.

Some girls use dating apps where they get their choice of 1000's of penises, some say "fuck it" if the guy is hot enough (pretty rare) but usually it's people they know and a forced into casual situations with (like a group project for a big class or when meeting a friend of a friend).
It's less about the appearance and more about the person. Ya gotta be charismatic, not cringy. You have to have the appearance that you've got your shit together and you gotta seem like an approachable but not desperate or easy guy.

Yes. But add confidence. Otherwise you'd be a dummy standing in the room.

>be me
>35 years old
>picking up girl in their 20's
>many with soiboi boyfriends.
>step into the time machine
>now be me in my teens and didn't have a clue

i dont wanna have kids but I would impregnate her, 10/10 genes

i usually just cut up the dance floor and next thing you know i got 3 girls grinding on me. Typical outfit consists of,
>faded and torn Levis
>fresh white V-Neck
>red pumas or red chucks
>hoodie
>gold watch
>2 gold chains
>neatly trimmed beard
>buzzed head
>snap back hat
>cologne
im 28 and girls tend to think im waay younger which is a plus cause i get to fuck 21 year old like they've never been fucked and ladies in their 40s think they are taking home a young stud

I am pretty fit, athletic shape, decent face and I am fairly good at socializing, still very rarely ever happens that girls approach me. I found out that the best way to make girls talk to me is by just accepting that I have to go talk to them since they are too pussy to approach me. I dont just randomly approach girls, I kind of look for signals, I think its not so hard to tell if people seem open or restricted. I know this is all really retarded, but idc really.

I'd look around you. Maybe there's someone that you see often enough that you could try and be friendly with them. Strike up a casual conversation by commenting on something around you. Maybe with a joke or something that you could hear from a random guy and not think he's trying to make a move. Start up a conversation before you show you're interested and think of a reason to see them again. Hell if you have a class with them, say you're trying to start a study group or something.

Also try an pick out a nice outfit and clean up a little before hand. Never hurts

No but in LA they will smile and be initially interested if you dress like you're rich cause they think you might live on the Hill.

I actually don't like to think about anything when approaching women, I tried thinks like "making a joke" or some other conversation opening methods but as soon as I think about it im not even close as smooth as when I dont give a fuck and just talk to her. I dont prepare mentally at all bevor talking to a girl and usually end up saying really dumb/funny shit but it seeks to work because its more honest and obvious that im nit trying something. I like randomly talking to girls lije that. of course somewhen I turn it around to flirt with her if I like her and its super easy from that point on.

Thats fair. Whatever works, works really.

also I dont like to dress up, it makes me feel really uncomfortable and unnatural having styled hair, cool cloths or whatever. when I go out i go from wherever I come just the way I run around on a daily basis, tshirt, casual wear. I think it could also make me appear less forced. I honestly think if youre not super ugly or an idiot and just be your fucking self its the ultimative way to get laid easily. works for me to say the least.

Yes they do. I've found women will make sure they're around and will give you clues that they want to talk. When I was younger I had several girls outright beg and plead for me to fuck them. I always gave in and obliged them. Funny thing is two of them were black girls. One was my age and fully stacked. The other was twice my age and bragged about hot good she could suck my dick. Turns out she wasn't that good at it. I've had young girls come up to me recently and they acted like I was some kind of movie star. They seemed compelled to talk to me. I am sure I could have fucked them. But I have a wife so they're out of luck.

When you a date a girl you have to try to fuck her. If she's a potential wife she won't let you do it for a few dates. If she's a fuck slit she gives it up the first or second date. Fuck her as long as it's fun then dump her and get another.

Yes. I was skinnyfat for years. Got fit and cleaned up. For some reason, what really worked for me was having longer hair. The arms and the squats help. Don’t skip leg day.

This happened to me. Never got laid like I did in my 30’s. All girls I would’ve wished to fuck in my 20’s. Closest one to my age was 25.

Shit was cash.

not really. tbh you usually have to take the initiative yourself still. the odd time at a bar it may happen but over all women prefer men to make the first move and show the interest. most important thing to remember is approach them cool and confident. dont be a sleeze and dont be a cunt, be causal with the conversation flirt a little and see if she has interest by asking her out to something light like coffee or just asking for her number or to add you on social media and play it from there. if shes not interested then still try to get a friend out of it and you can network through her to meet other chicks or at the very least just be more social.