PROTESTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

Trump Tower protest:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfIgGz239Dg

youtube.com/watch?v=Kndvm8Qz6lQ

Seattle protest:
youtube.com/watch?v=KByX_N8dccE

komonews.com/live/event

heavy.com/news/2016/11/live-stream-livestream-seattle-washington-trump-shooting-protest-black-lives-matter-death-donald-anti-riot-video-facebook-photos/

Chicago scanner

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17695/web

Oakland protest

youtube.com/watch?v=QmXyStACkpU

periscope.tv/w/1jMJgAPeMEwKL?q=OAKLAND

Portland protest:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_mPoMsAmJQ

St. Paul protest:

livestream.com/unicornriot/events/6617796

Dallas Protest:

wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/trump-protesters-march-in-dallas/350617323

Who will direct the inevitable film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYsBDmqJfjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white people protesting
no thanks

>television and film
you have Sup Forums and /news/, go shit them up instead

notice they're all mostly west coast urban centers, a few outside of that but they're only tearing up where they live in small groups.

Same reason nobody gives a shit when black people riot, 9 out of 10 times, they're burning down their own businesses.

How is this Sup Forums related faggot?

this is fucking weird. I don't think there's been this kind of electoral butthurt since Lincoln

It's on the news and is a huge event just like the elections last night.

I didn't vote Trump, but I love all these lib tears. It almost makes his victory worth it.
And I just know they are the same people who would be posting on fagbook and twitter making fun of white people if they showed any emotion over a Trump loss.

>lol look at the Republitards thinking they can use their guns to have a revolution, like they could win against the government. Only th police should have guns
>What's that? Donald Trump is president? VIOLENT REVOLUTION NOW!

>Democratic vote
>Democratic election
>The one you didn't vote for wins
>Use your democratic right to protest to try to overturn the democratic vote in your democracy

judging by the >Who will direct the inevitable film?
it's related just like all the other off topic trash being left up today

What the fuck were we supposed to do, let Hillary win? Let these shitheads run around fucking everything up? I don't want to live in world where my way of life is shit on and my beliefs are scoffed at by the mentally ill. For goodness sakes we won! Soros and Hillary lost!

>mass arrests of even white people
>burning flags
is it finally happening lads?

>Dallas
>St. Paul
>Chicago
>New York

I know we deserve most of it, but not everyone in the West is retarded. Hillary only got 60% in Cali and we are like 40% Mexican.

The literal Commies that advocate for mass violent protest and revolution are not in favor of gun control.

Get your ideologies somewhat correct before you spout nonsense pls

I don't really like Trump as a person, but he might be able to curve some of the SJW shit destroying America, whereas Hillary would give them a blank check, while accepting money from Muslim countries that kill gays and see women as actual objects.

how else would frump get elected

Commiefornia wants out

What does this mean for Hollywood?

I want the race war to happen as much as the next FUCKING WHITE MALE but this shit will be a footnote within three days. No one gives a fuck about these people. I saw them today and they're literally the same smelly subhumans that were protesting during OWS. At least I got to see Jeff Mangum perform live in Union Square for that. This is weaksauce.

>officer at dispatch just requested for keys to the armory in oakland

IT'S TIME

>we are like 40% Mexican

Reason #55542352 you and everyone else in that shithole should be 100% dead.

how is this tv related again?

This is the lamest riot I've seen since Vancouver.

I fucking love all these liberal SJW tears! They can fill an Olympic swimming pool and I'm motherfucking Michael Phelps in it, swimming and giggling like a schoolgirl on cocaine! I'm making sweet love to these tears man, I'm spanking that shit and I feel like I'm on top of the world!
I'M MOTHERFUCKING MICHAEL PHELPS(not an actual one), BITCH!

>tv and film

FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

also now that the Republicans are back in power, shouldn't the internet start becoming left leaning like is was back in the day?
I'm exited to see Sup Forumss breakdown once this inevitably happens.

See

This happened back when Bush won.

Rather being inspired by nationalistic or econonic reasons its by fags in LA or SF who hate that democracy means sometimes you don't win.

I would totally vote for it, we have a population larger than Canada and are like the 6th largest GDP in the world the US is holding us back.

how is this or 80% of the threads currently up?

Except you're a fat loser with zero physical ability and he's an Olympic hero and you had nothing to do with the thing you're so happy about.

But yeah, you guys are pretty much twins.

It's the best reality tv of this century, live telecast, too.

Maybe we should be 90 nigger like in the South?
Beaners can basically become white if they stay out jail.

The Irish used to be hardcore libs now a lot are conservative. I have hopes. Thats assuming trump actually stops the illegals from getting in

You don't get to do shit before New York does, and then gives you permission to do it too.

Everyone knows LA is nothing but a glorified crew.

>& War

Someone should tell these faggots that Hillary would have started one with her no fly zone shit.

well meme hustler?

WHY IS MEL GIBSON SO MEAN?

Loving all these white female tears

Thats fine, its the adult male tears that I find alarming. I fucking hate my generation.

Because I can be you fucking oven dodger OH YOU MAKE ME WANNA SMOKE!

Adding in more tears to my swimming pool.
Thank you.

ITS HABEDING THE RACE BEGINS

>Implying I'm crying

Just pointing out the truth, oven dodger. You're a fat Jew neckbeard and Phelps is one of white God's ubermensch. To compare yourself to her or Ledecky is to laugh in the face of Christ and I just won't allow it.

correction, the shitty part of california (the coast) wants out. The rest of the state is fine. The coast should secede, and the rest of the state gets their guns and weed as the state of Jefferson
t. californian.

Delete this

Better now while whites are technically the majority in 20 more years they'll be minorities with none of the privilages.

People love democracy, but only when it goes the way they want.

t. eurofag

SD is coastal but we are pretty chill. We are like what Cali was 20 years ago when we were giving the US Raegan.

Its just LA which is beaners and out of statters trying to make it. And San Fagsico which still thinks its the 1960s.

Just llike how blm died so easily huh

Yes?

Nigger what shithole do you live in where you see en masse BLM supporters like there were for OWS? Because I live in NY and I see like ten of those fucking scumbags a day. Shit, I see more Black Hebrews than I see BLM protesters until huge shit like this happens. This is nothing. Three days and it's gonna be a blip on the radar.

Asshole. Stay mad.

God why do they have to protest in dallas? UTD and SMU arent even liberal schools. we are a fucking red state.

Why are white men so pathetic? Muhhh race war, man shut up no one cares that much about you guys. Constantly blabbing about us, get over yourself and move on. The only reason this election turned out the way it did is because of pathetic white people and them being fueled by racism and xenophobia.

Okay? lel fucking retard.

You know I read that over and over at least five times and all I could decipher was "OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD OOGA BOOGA YUM YUM EAT EM UP WATERMELON OOGA BOOGA!"

Why is everyone where I live and my age such fucking ugly yelling sheep demons?

nice argument fag boy

Is that what he meant?

>white person holding up a black power sign
this is really rumbling my black matter

>White girl with a Black Power sign

Oy vey.

>

what argument? I am just upset my peers are this messed up. I cant relate to anyone on either side

What did he mean by this?

>tfw pussy will never grab you

Too many people in our generation go to college.
Which you might think is good, bit not really we have a bunch of kids majoring black lesbian studies parroting whatever they read but not thinking critically about it and literally throwing tantrums when people have a different view.

Best way to save America and the debt. Only give loans to those going to vocational school or studying STEM. Then more people are working.

Liberal arts has always been for the upper middle and higher classes who can waste time and money on it. Not for people who's family makes 40k a year and will never find a job.

Yeah I fucking believe you

inside job lads

Is there anyone else here who's not really into Trump but just loves laughing at the breakdown from celebrities, journalists, and SJWs?

>tfw my stepdad hosts an alt-right podcast and him and his buddies are in the basement right now yelling about how it's gonna be legal to kill brown people next year and the racial holy war has begun

about as pointless as occupy wall street, the millennials really suck at this and I expect it to fizzle out soon

What does that mean?

Yep. I hate Trump and everything about that kike shill faggot. Love what's happening though. Who knows, maybe he accidentally WILL make America great again.

its all part of the plan
even trump is in on it

It'sFuckingNothing.jpg

Yo, I threw my vote away on Johnson in the hope that they could get %5 and receive federal funding next cycle.

But people freaking the fuck out is priceless.
Also meme magic is real

Me, I'm a liberal but not a diehard. There are bigger problems with this country that the government cannot fix

I wanted Hillary to win because I wanted to see Trump and his cult get taken down a peg.

But this is fine, too.

signs are now a fashion accessory

The Dallas one is specifically from the Next Generation Action Network. The same group that got 7 cops killed in July and wanted to protest again less than two weeks afterwards. Their leader was convicted of having injured a child and whined when the black police chief said that if you want to make change than sign up to be a cop.

So you are his wife's son?

>pussy grabs back

L-lewd.

>Now

youtube.com/watch?v=uYsBDmqJfjQ

Problem is the shitty condition of humanities in america (and europe to some extent). On one side it's treated like a second class field of studies denying fundings to develop ot further; on the other hand too many fucking idiots run it to the ground with retarded currents like for example gender studies, which is so obsessed with muh genitals that every single fuckingthing has to be seen as a conflict between cocks and vaginas. They created their own cultural lager, whike the whole point of humanities should be developping critical tought.

t. Humanities graduate

Me.

But that is a great argument, if you think police do not understand your community that it is policing, then more blacks in police force would help a lot. We always seem to be either short on cops or budget.

But see that actually takes work and being a cop is dangerous so there ya go.

Have we started the fire?

Yes, the fire rises, its going to be a great fire, a huge fire. Alot of people are talking about the fire rising, and its going to be great.

You know what's really gonna be funny? When people find out a wall isn't going to be built.

>WHY CAN'T HE GET THROUGH TO THESE PEOPLE ?????
>trump head on a stick

lmao

the butthurt is so great. Literally just NYC, LA, and hipster places like Portland.

I hate Trump even more than I hate Hillary, but the liberal outrage is pretty funny.
It's not that people are concerned, because I don't blame them, but who and how.

Reporting. I don't like trump but I fucking hate hillary.

Remember when the liberals and the liberal media kept lecturing Donald Trump to concede peacefully, and demanded his fans behaved appropriately and didn't cause a fuss just because they lost fair and square?

Isn't it funny?

I don't really get it. He won. That's it, it's over. I'm not happy about it either but it's not like you can change it by protesting. Are they hoping he will see the protests and change his mind on some issues or something? I just don't see the rationale.

Republicans are scared. They know this is probably the last election they will ever win, the future belongs to millennials who overwhelmingly voted against Trump.

That still doesn't really solve the problem of most people under 30 majoring in lib arts, racking up debt, and going out into the job market 4 years later with no skills. And then going to grad school to postpone growing up and actually getting a job.

But yeah the humanities need to be drastically reduced so do all the free concerts and parties, and the huge administration.
That would at least make college more affordable.

link for the podcast pls

I know right? And it's not really like he's gonna be able to do half the shit he said.

1. I like watching the complete hypocrisy and lies of the left - These riots are a perfect, spot on example

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE GOING TO RIOT AND BE VIOLENT IF THEY LOSE

>proceed to riot and be violent while simultaneously claiming you are "terrified" of right wing death squads

2. The mainstream media is my favorite. Fucking hell, what pieces of shit they are. Watching them throw the last vestiges of professionalism and intellect out of the window today and just have complete, hysterical, juvenile breakdowns in public has been glorious. They lied and lied and lied and hyped and hyped - and it failed. So now they're just doubling down and making it look even worse.

Thought the Democrats would have learned their lesson by now.

return of the city states? would emperor trump allow such a thing?

>pol is red
>tv is blue

drumpftards and drumpfspergs get the fuck out of my board!

Sure.

Just like Hillary had a 98% certainty of winning this, would landslide with the women and educated voters and crush with the Latinos.

Oh wait...They fucking blew it on all counts.

Gen Z is coming up, and they're going to backlash so hard against the left it's not funny.

I can only assume these clothes were special made, and yet that shirt is STILL too small