Dear Sup Forums

dear Sup Forums,

give me some advice please.

my gf is a solid 7-8, long hair, skinny sexy body, looks like 20, needs sex everyday, suck my dick like a Pro, does Anal, loves to play vidya, cooks everything i want, clean my clothes and my condo, loyal af, dont smoke, dont drink alcohol, dont do drugs, no tattoos, never ask me for money, buys me food and stuff with her own money, loves me with all her heart…

only downside she is extremly jealous and would kill any other bitches if they touch me

i want to dump her because i can not stand her jealousy anymore

what are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tg6AO1tnh0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you are even thinking about breaking up chances are the relationship is not a meaningful one

stay! and work it out

dump 1 nude with no face. if u feel bad after. stay.

Probably fake but fuck it I'll take the bait. If she does everything that you just said then the jealousy is 100 percent worth it. There are dudes I know less than 2 years into marriage who feel lucky to get their wife to fuck them once a month.

If you had a brand new sports car that literally shit on every other car on the road but it had one minor flaw, would it really fucking matter to you?

Sounds like borderline personality disorder.

Have your friends rape her, should teach her some manners.

Had a similar chick, hot as fuck but crazy as hell, threw a party, got her drunk and me and my bros gang banged her, bitch never got jealous again and was more subby.

Yes, but I’m rich and can get another car...or girl. Also op is a fag.

op here

the sex is not enjoyable anymore because its already too much.
i need some new tight pussy

Didnt you already make this stupid thread earlier today? Fuck off with your copy and paste job faggot op

youtu.be/Tg6AO1tnh0Y

Yes

Cool Bait.
If not, then: Dude. Don't you want to reproduce with her? Make it so that she can also be worried occupied in the children. Divide her attention and have it so her tits grow.
Seriously. She sounds good.

Marry her. You will never find anything better, and no future girlfriend will ever measure up to her.

of course she's cheating on you every day wtf

I'm 28 years old and live at home paying all the rent for my parents and my unemployed father, I have no friends, no girlfriend, dont even own a car, have never had sex or kissed a girl in my entire life.
Go fuck yourself.

Is this your first girlfriend?
If she's jealous it may be because of you. Stay and change yourself, which will in turn make her less jealous.

>only downside she is extremly jealous and would kill any other bitches if they touch me
NEver stick your dick in crazy

kys and her

Number? I don't mind a jealous bitch if she's kinky

op here

oh dude i am sorry for you.

how you can live in a condition like that?
i would move out asap

Don't.

You will fuck new tight pussy but it will be worse in the long term. To replace your gf. Like you said, she loves you. because she does everything for you.

Sluts come and go, but you need someone in your life.

i literally cannot. My dad has bad depression and won't work. We lost our family business a couple years ago. I am completely fucked without literally having my parents evicted and moving away. Great situation I have here

Look at all you faggots trying to engage in conversation with an obvious bait.

Idiots.

Believe me OP, been there. Leaving that sex monster was the biggest mistake ever.

Go with

Break up and move on because relationships aren't s list.

INFP gods

Keep her or I will

Long time?

still sounds like a keeper to me

it's not the jealousy. It's your bored

you have fucked that hog 5 ways to sunday
and now it's boring
so your looking for any excuse to dump her.

never stick your dick in crazy

don't do it

Sound crazy to me and you broke rule one don't stick your dick in crazy. Now your going to have a crazy girlfriend or a stalker .

Dump her, she might be a freak in the sheets but it sounds like she's a fucking square when it comes to literally everything else that could be considered fun.

Op is a fag. Kissing girls and shit, I bet he likes it too