I'm heading to the shooting range tomorrow. Who wants to give me images to print and shoot...

I'm heading to the shooting range tomorrow. Who wants to give me images to print and shoot. Will delivery photos of shot photos tomorrow.
Rule: no people, this is a rule of the shooting range. Only a few exceptions would be like Osama bin laden, Hitler, etc.
Rule: no nudity, they wouldn't like that

Good choice

JUST FUCK HIS SHIT UP, FAM

nvm my bad. Forgot no people.

save the baby Wojak, user

Haha I might not be able to get away with that one

He is universally hated right now so they will put him on the exception list.
>pic related, it's the pig that ran away from gun fire at florida high school shooting

Well that's not the guy that was at the school, that's Scott Israel, the elected sheriff of the county

shit post the pic then

he will still get elected with >60% of the vote

the muricaflag

dubs get

Bulletception

Nvm I got it I think. There u go OP.

Go buy one of those "no gun" signs you find outside of some businesses, put put several rounds through it then show it to people who think those signs can protect them.

you have to do this OP

kek

this is actually a bretty good idea

Execute order 66

Get a lineup of some ISIL scum and try to headshot each of them

Fuckin' AMAZING

There's no way I can do this one, even considering the circumstances

Haha this one's terribel

/bread

This?

Why hasnt anyone put a fucking fidgit spinner in a tricycle rim and given it to one of these fuckers yet

You know those B.B. gun things at carnivals. You know..shoot out the star and win a prize.....
Shoot this sign out and you win

this is the last image, you have to use it

Shoot it with at least a .500 S&W at least please

No people

Well I can't shoot it with something I don't have. Im in southern California, while the .500 is available here, there's a lot of indoor ranges that only do pistol calibers up to .44 magnum. I have HK and Glock in .40, a Glock and a Kimber 1911 .45, 1 Glock in .357 sig. I also have a Ruger .357 GP100. Other than that I can only shoot pistol calibers carbines at my local range. I don't have any. I have a ton of .22s and shotguns I can shoot

OP I know you sad no nudity but most people won't pick up on it. Just say its a close up of a starfish or some shit.

Doobs say someone would walk down range at you forgetting about gun safety that very moment.

I was just being a shit head, shoot it with whatever you want!

DO these OP

op please

Should get some attention from the other members at the range kek.