EMINEM "REVIVAL" ALBUM DROPPING THIS WEEKEND

hotnewhiphop.com/eminem-reportedly-launching-revival-at-mtv-emas-this-weekend-news.39244.html

So instead of the rumored November 17 release, Em is premiering the entire album this weekend at Wembley Stadium, and then dropping the album during the MTV EMAs.

What does Sup Forums expect from this album?

Do you think it will hit #1 during its' first week despite no lead single and competing with Taylor Swift's album?

I want Eminem to be good again. I still like him, but his production and delivery have been bad after The Eminem Show.

His new shit just sound really cringe worthy and don't bump in the whip

>What does Sup Forums expect from this album?
FUCK DONALD DRUMPH
HE READS MEIN KAMPF
DRUMPH IS A MEANIE
...STEVE ALBINI

friendly reminder that the Trump Curse is coming for Eminem and there's nothing he can do about it

I really hope the entire album isn't just "Blumpf is a dumb raycis"

he talks shit about literally everyone except his daughter. He's been doing this since the beginning. He went after Bush too. Why are Trump supporters still butthurt over his shitty freestyle

please show me him going after Obama like he did Trump

I'm not too triggered over the freestyle. Believe it or not, I enjoy the fuck out of mosh. I just hope the entire album isnt beating the dead horse known aka Drum is a cheeto head orange racis woman raper

>Why are Trump supporters still butthurt over his shitty freestyle
>his shitty freestyle
>shitty freestyle
there ya go son, you answered your own question

HE'S NOT AFRAID

>raping women in Houston call me hurricane Harvey. Got SJWs wilding out like they ain’t the father on Maury

Lmao too bad he's a homo lover and an avid woman respecter now

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COVFEFE POT

Wow I actually like this cover a lot

it's not the cover, it's a fake prescription ad promoting the album, the whole thing was actually a brilliant marketing campaign

nah he still says "faggot" and rapped about hating and beating women on MMLP2 multiple times

>tfw Revival has guest producers Kanye West and Rick Rubin
>all songs are boom bap hip hop, no pop singers on the hook
>Eminem is using his blackest voice, like in Till I Collapse and Patiently Waiting
>he's not doing the "technical" fast rapping with the awkward pauses
>his lyrics are cartoony and fun like in SSLP
>features Kendrick Lamar, Nas and Death Grips
>he disses J Cole

>tfw Eminem was about to make a diss track about Kanye once solely because he was doing good while Em was going through a bad period and he was jealous

But does he do it? No? Exactly. SJW prick.

shut the fuck up virgin soyboy

Don't you ever talk bad about Eminem! Or I'll beat you up!

I ain't no virgin, kid.

>Do you think it will hit #1

Eminem's songs just aren't catchy enough

recovery part 2
its gonna suck