would you?

would you?

i have a crush on hila, her brother is retarded though

yes im so horny and shes prety

I cant even imagine 16 year olds watchin MDE. Its so unfunny thatit gives me back spasms

>haha mom guess what i posted it again

Yes. I find her retarded Israeli accent cute. And she's pretty in the right light.

qt bug eyed jewish girls are my weakness as well as funny accents. In a heartbeat no hesitation

>Its so unfunny thatit gives me back spasms

Ethan voted for hillary.
Slimey fucking jewboy.

Never watching his shit again, its all garbage since vape nation anyways

'no'

also they have a dead channel

What will that unfunny cuck do after his channel dies

she would be so hot with tears in her eyes being raped.

damn im surprised jerma made it in there

i like that guy

>Baneposting

>MDE

>Half in the bag

DELET THIS

I want to save her from Auschwitz and fill her heart with hope only to drag her into a forest and rape her into a coma

this. I don't ever have rape fantasies, but there is something about Hila.

>Ethan then
Relentlessly mocks laughable people, seems like an asshole who would act nice but subtly be mocking you.
>Ethan now
[dramatic stock music plays] DUDES, THIS IRRELEVANT JOKE IS A HUGE THING. WE NEED TO STAND UP AND UNITE TO SHOW EVERYBODY THAT etc.
[dramatic sad music plays over a walking montage] This irrelevant joke is the saddest thing ever...
[chill music plays] The joke is that I'm acting retarded in public.

dont be surprised, that image was made by a person who used to like those things but then they got too popular so he stopped liking them, presumably to reach the next level of "fucking superior"

Is he actually this shit? I haven't watched him since vape nation vidfeo.

she doesn't do anal, so no.

>nothing I like is on this list

I must be a BIG GUY

>not posting the deluxe version

Yeah, they're creatively bankrupt since essentially running out of videos to react to. Most of his videos follow that formula, exaggerating for effect or dressing up and being retarded in public.

>Not posting the complete edition

>WATCH ME DRIVE THIS LAMBORGHINI!
Quality content

what it does it matter to you? you're not even old enough to vote

if she looked at me the same way that she looks at Ethan in all their vids I definitely would, no questions

the still picture doesn't do her justice DESU she's cute

jew

i watched their shill video of driving a lambo and for fucks sake she'd be a solid 7 if you ate something, like Ethan get her some help you tubby fuck