Give me advice on how I can convince my sister to let me fuck. I will post my ex’s nudes if I get good response

Give me advice on how I can convince my sister to let me fuck. I will post my ex’s nudes if I get good response

How dumb is she?

not sure how

give her glass full of sleeping pills, fuck, enjoy

if shes older than like 13 you're pretty much out of luck i think unless you're like really really close
if you're the kind of siblings that are always hugging and touching and shit doing weird autistic stuff it probably wouldnt be hard

How old is she ?

She is 18 I am 19 and we are not that close but I don’t know how to talk to her into letting me or should I blackmail her in some kind of way?

Unless you are really close I think blackmailing will be the only way..
Do you have anything ?

First thing you need to do is find a long rope. Attach the rope to your bedframe, the other end to uour neck and jump out the fucking window.

I have one a pic of her naked but idk how to use it against her because she would most likely want to snitch on me for having the picture
So what should I do?

Show us the picture ?
Does it matter if she does that ?
You can say that you'll post it online or send it to someone she does not want to see her naked

hmmm... that is pretty old idk if you'd get away with it. You could edit the picture and blur out her face and then send it to everyone you possibly can but keep her anonymous. Then after everyone has seen it you then threaten her and say if you dont fuck me I will tell everyone who that picture is of and if you squeal they all will find out. that way when you blackmail her she will be less likely to tell someone because she will have to admit to them that she was the girl in the picture. If she keeps quiet and fuck you, no one ever knows it was her and she can move on .

Nailed it

OP, did you do it ?

bump

plan poster here plan 2: steal her phone and post the nude pictures everywhere on her social medias. or make a bunch of sleeper cell social media accounts and post them with everyone tagged or in public view or whatever. Tell her that the longer she waits to fuck you the longer those pictures stay up. That way she probably wouldnt diddle daddle at all and you could probably fuck her right then, while the first plan is kind of slow and sneaky. Tell her to rethink spilling the beans because a good amount of people already know about the picture and the more help you seek the more people will know.

Good luck, i tried to fuck my sister too, but she never accepted

Blackmail is the wrong way to go. She could freak and tell someone and then you're in jail for blackmailing your sister for sex.

Talk to her, confide in her about something (make up a bullshit sob story if you have to) It's not something you could convince her to do in one night - it takes several steps which involve making her think of you less like a brother.

Or just do what I did - I was 17, my sister was 16. I had a job and she didn't. She was crying because parents wouldn't give her money for mall/concert/etc.. bullshit. She asked me for money and I laughed and said "Yeah if you blow me". She did the whole "ew/no/gross" thing and I just said "offer stands if you change your mind" - that hinted that I was slightly serious. Next night at like 11 she messaged me and asked me if I was serious. I said yes, she said ok, I acted surprised and she came to my room and started going at it. I told her that I needed to finger her to get her in the mood, after all we've already gone this far.. blah blah.. she reluctantly agreed. Slowly pushed farther until we were having sex. She got money, I got laid - turned out to be an ongoing thing for a couple years. We stopped before I turned 21, we had both started seeing people and it just got weird. Still don't talk about it but we're cool around each other.

Pic related - the only nude I was able to get while she wasn't looking.

That was towards the end of it, I think I had just turned 20 and she was 19. I should have tried taking more pics/vids but at the time I wasn't even thinking about it.

Oh well, fun while it lasted.

post pics of sister

This, if you post the nude there might be someone here who could try to get more out of her at least

or just go find someone else or a hooker to fuck instead of all this ridiculous shit

Where's the fun in that ?