How acceptable is it to be in touch with a 15yo?

How acceptable is it to be in touch with a 15yo?

Ex GF's sexually aggressive younger sister clearly wanted me but age of consent being 16 here I didn't take the bait. Adds me on FB, asks to meet and I dodged that shit/tells me her problems etc but im keeping my distance incase she's baiting me and stonewalled her.

Don't speak for months and her birthday's coming up so is it considered legal to even remotely speak in general while she's 15 or not? I don't want that shit to bite me in the ass one day.

I know for a fact she wants to fuck me, just tryna keep my nose clean here. What do guys?

Also I'm 24 and she looks exactly like Jordyn Jones so wtf does a Sup Forumsrother do?

Pic very related

Plan it until she is 16, then NAIL HER when she is

send her here in three years, now fuck off

No, it's too big of an age gap. It doesn't count if it's only 3 years but anything more than that and you'd be considered a borderline pedophile. Don't do anything, she doesn't know what she wants and it's even weirder you're keeping in touch with ex's family. Just not worth.

Wait until a week before she's sixteen. Fuck her then while it's still creepy.

Wait a year

1) fuck her
2) record it on video
3) send us the video

Post more of her

Why are you concentrating your efforts on a fucking 15 year old... But this is probably bait fagget larp so what ever.

I'd just ram my cock in her

You can still get in trouble even if the AoC is 16. There are Romeo and Juliet laws in some states, but you're too old for those to be applicable. If you do anything with her before she's 18, you're risking legal issues.

Sorry, this is assuming you're in the US, to be clear.

Just wait. 16-yo pussy is dank

lmao

no it wouldn't work and only bad things would come for you.
just fap to teens like rest of us m9

This is easily solved by just... fucking reading the laws. Ain't hard.

bang her

Call lawyers find one that will draw up a agreement and have the girl sign it saying she wants a relationship with you if 16 the age of concent than the agreement is written concent also ask her if parents are ok with you dating if she says yes turn on your cell phone put in shirt pocket visor on and get parents on video saying you can dad tell daughter then fuck her all u want want

She HOT AS FUCK - Bang Her NOW !!!

15 - legal where I live. But not socially acceptable.

Are you dumb? It's only 18 universally in the US if it's charged as a federal crime, which typically consists of vacationing with a minor to a state with a lower aoc to skirt your States laws. Age of consent is age of consent. Now there are exceptions to the aoc, but never to increase the age but rather to not penalize two 16 year olds in a state with aoc at 17, or convict someone who just turned 18 because he had birthday sex with his girlfriend.

OP being 24 and creeping on a 15 year old is beside the point.

approach her on her birthday with booze and condoms and ask if she's down. let it simmer and see where things go until then.

OP here you sound like a little bitch.I'm talking fucking not marriage. I met her at 14 and within an hour she was talking to me about being bored of fucking boys her age and wanted real men my age. Dressed like a whore when I was around too.

No fake shit in this case I'm glad to say

Britfag here

Sup Forumsro if JJ threw herself at you and it was legal would you not fucking wreck it if you had the chance?

mods

Legal is the only thing that matters who gives a fuck what others think just get her on video saying she want to date you she knows your 24 you should say what about sex is that something you want if she says yes u have it on tape your good to go

you know the rules - TITS or GTFO

>OP here you sound like a little bitch.I'm talking fucking not marriage.
If you didn't want an honest calculated opinion you shouldn'tve asked. FYI I'm a girl from Britain and I'm 17 with an over age boyfriend and we'd have some legal troubles if only he was older

I don't initiate any conversation and looking back on conversations I'm as frosty as I can be to not look like I'm grooming etc and I refused to meet her before, not taking any bait dipshit. Like I said she's very sexually aggressive and she's the one doing the chasing

I work in a sector that requires background checks/no criminal record etc so my priority is making sure my ass is covered by getting her to say she wants to fuck (which she straight up would).

Modsmodsmods underage b&

You should call your local police department to see what they say. I'm sure they have some good advice (but they'll probably steal the chick from you by being all alpha and stuff).

learn to write coherently with the rest of your days in education dumb bitch. Also underage b&

Anything that starts with "How acceptable is it.." - the answer is either "it's not" or "it's fucking not at all"

yeah dipshit that's a good way to get on a list

Found the small minded faggot. Adults only please

Care to provide a source?

My point exactly dumbass. This dickhead is stupid enough to come to Sup Forums for advice, he may as well go to the police.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Chill, I'm 18 in a week

>mfw you life in germany and you could fuck 14yo girls

Well I'm glad you've taken on board the first portion of my comment. I guess using your logic I can fuck 15 year old a week before their birthday and it'll be just dandy

Any actual input or are we dead up in this bitch?

we aint dead yet m8.

14 is legal for me and I still fucked a 13 year old because she wanted to. Just do it.

>you could fuck 14yo girls
But you are a beta, so it won't happen

How old were you when this took place and how did it come about?

If I was a dick, I'd tell you to read OPs post, or google image search the photos.

But I'm no dick. her name is Jordyn Jones.

nah m8 i'd wreck your mom and sisters pussies at the same time

Yeah. Not anymore that age. Nice trips btw.

Still old enough for it to wave red flags.
If you want to wait til she's 16 but don't look like you're grooming her.

Gotcha. I was assuming picturing a wider variety of things but that'll do I guess

I was 20. We met on snapchat and the first snap of her was already her bare ass. Body of a 16-17 year old so I continued chatting with her. After maybe half a year she trusted me enough and wanted me to come over. Rest is history

Fair enough I guess. Get yourself ein bier on me buddy

Will do that right away

Yeah! If you're in a place where 16 is the age of consent.....

OP literally said that in his post retard

champion

It's not worth it.

That's way too matching with my beer glass

i want to see more pictures... i mean so i can help you take the best decision...

Just look up Jordyn Jones newfag

Only reasonable answer

you and I have much in common mein nigger. And much to discuss

Yeah, no sex is okay at 16 but alcohol is 18 my man. I can stick my dick in her ass but can't buy her a vodka and coke

She is hot. Make it special for her

Haben wir?

Lmao a pedophile calling someone a little bitch

The audacity

perhaps

A paedophile I am not. I'm interested in sex with legal consenting women I just wanted to see where the boundaries are in terms of communication in case at some point in the future someone decides to make me look like one. And that's purely because I get random 'Hey xxx' messages and don't want no trouble fool.

Keep up with the thread faggot

>legal troubles
What are you talking about?

Lmao just because it's "legal" where you're from doesn't mean you're not asking around a degeneracy board for ways to diddle a little kid without getting in shit you absolute fucking madlad

OP do you want a relationship with her ? Or do you just want to fuck a child?

Nah mate the church do the kiddy fiddlers, I want sex with a consenting adult in accordance with the law. Deal with it man.

Sounds like you've got a younger sister or some issues friend so again I'll give you directions to your nearest house of god

trying to prod how accepting society is of your child fetish ey mate?

Op, remember that a 15 y/o has no expereince with sex. Virgin fucking isn't fun, it's a chore. You can't fuck their face because their mouths are small. You can't play rough because their pain tolerance is low. Why anyone would want to fuck a kid is beyond me, only because they don't know how to take a dick.
>but user, she's confident
Not when you reduce her to a physical vulnerable position. They always crumble becasue they can't distinguish actualy nudity with virtual nudity. Don't bother with this trash.

I suppose fucking girls my age is an issue in your eyes, can't have 'em too developed eh?

show us your tits in a week

I've fucked women older and younger than me, ones with kids and not. You don't seem to know what you're talking about and your bitterness is very visible user

Stop being a little bitch and smash her.

Obey the law, cybersquaw.

>I want sex with a consenting adult

I know precisely what i'm talking about, you're attempting to fuck a young adolescent while being in your mid twenties. Easy pedophile classification, you can use all the mental gymnastics you want to avoid facing it, but having to even ask your initial question seems to me that your society knows quite well.

I'm not OP but you're coming across creepier than him. Give it a rest. OP, just wait til she's 16. Not worth the hassle.

Hebephilia actually smartass, at least pretend to know what you're saying and no I don't. Never had sex with anyone younger than 18 before. Ah yes "mental gymnastics" that old chestnut. The line of a loser who has reached their limit on how complex an issue can be.

listen to and just give it up sunshine. Stick to things you can actually give some reasonable input on.

Show me your delicious ass britgirl

Wait a year home boy.

now that's what i call edgy

Just wait man, you know Murphy's law. Its almost guaranteed to blow up in your face

dude just make out with her.. talk to her and tell her your concerns. she will appreciate it.. she is not dumb and possibly even more mature than you.

you are a man so be a man about it. nothing illegal there

You COULD ignore her Op, but that's not what you wanted to hear, is it?

instagram, now!

If you were over 16 when you got together then no legal issues should ensued

Sounds to me like he's a pedo.
Also tits and timestamp or shut up you fucking chav.

Minors can't sign contracts. A contract with a minor is non-enforceable.

The best I'll do anons