ITT: High test music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhRa3REdozw
youtube.com/watch?v=cHw4GER-MiE
youtube.com/watch?v=KM2q6BWo6-w
youtube.com/watch?v=ReqhO232HU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXpceSrHlZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name me a better transition in music than the one from Suicide Note pt 1 to pt 2

Whole album is brickwalled to shit, Floods is the only song with any replay value. Power Metal is unironically a better album.

shit taste

Pantera was way more listenable in their glam phase than in their wiggercore phase.

seriously? it's depressive as fuck
loud =/= "testosterone"

And people buy gym subscriptions when all they'd have to do is put this thing on full blast.

I bet you've never even heard the album faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=PhRa3REdozw

esp the song "The Birthing"

that's nu-male metal though

nu-male bait

I agree with a lot of these posts honestly, it reminds how, in theory, metal is today's real rock and roll--the music of the people. It's basic, it's rude, kids love it, parents hate it. But the closer you look, the stupider and more delusory it seems. Metal isn't basic--it cultivates a pseudo-virtuosity that negates content. The dreams it promulgates are usually foolish and often destructive. Eighty per cent of the "people" who like it are male, and 98 per cent of them are white.

>"people"
still can't believe he actually wrote that

youtube.com/watch?v=cHw4GER-MiE

The original heavy metal.

Highly innovative shitposter

>The original heavy metal.
no, it has more than 2 emotions

est > test

t. nu-male

only true pussy-fuckers can understand this album.

t. ew-male

>literally fucked a girl to get the moans on rocket queen
based

Estosterone? Testrogen?

Post industrial hyper-competition is the cause of intense increases in mental illness, suicides, and mass shootings.

t. nu-male

You’re the direct cause for Western society’s eventual collapse.

t. yuppie cocksucker

Nah, the feminized society deprived of outlets for masculinity is already hard at work to achieve that. And I'm not even talking about destructive masculinity, not even constructive masculinity is allowed anymore.

What are the chances you know what you’re talking about more than I do?

>he was brainwashed into thinking his stolid corporate conformity is somehow masculine

Depends on what qualifies you to talk about the topic.

It's ironic because females are far more socially conformist and males are far more individualist. Trust women to turn society, economy and innovation into a stagnant hugbox.

You have not the slightest clue what you’re talking about, so consider not writing as if you do.

Anyone can claim that about anything. Feel free to actually correct the statements made instead of just pulling personal attacks out of your ass, you dipshit cunt.

[citation needed]

Mean Machine is so fucking good. Came here to post that album.

But also this album.

SWORD AND SHIELD
BONE AND STEEL

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

THEN FUCKING CORRECT ME, YOU GOD DAMN CLOWN

You know what ruined society? All you lazy pieces of shit who post on this fucking website. All the non-energized whiny children who refuse to contribute to anything. You're ruining society because all you do is sit around and jerk each other off over which heavy bullshit album will boost your testosterone instead of just going to a gym. You eat shitty foods because you can't cool for shit. You drive shitty cars because you just buy whatever's in and hip, or whatever costs the least amount of money. You have shittu self entitled opinions because you somehow got the idea that it's not ok to be incorrect. You're all a fucking drain on our economy and nothing makes me happier than knowing I'm going to get all your social security money. How about this: learn to cook. Learn to appreciate music while not attaching politics to it. Learn how to shower and shave and get a haircut and learn how to dress properly. Learn how to fight the system while also not being a huge cunt about anyone who you think isn't. Society is crumbling because you shits couldn't give a fuck about it.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

This is the afterbirth of what you’re generation conceived.

Woman spotted

Probably a troll at this point.

please be pasta please be pasta please be pasta please be pasta please be pasta please be pasta please be pasta please be pasta please be pasta
pure projection

Fucking knocked someone out at one of their shows, goddamn nothing gets me harder.

Insecurity: The Thread

Is there a chart or something similar on where to start with motorhead?
I think I've just been subconsciously writing them off as dad rock

did somebody say HIGH TEST?

Power Metal is irrefutably the best Pantera album by far.

ihavebeenkiddedforthelasttime.jpg

I'd say start with Overkill. Then prolly Ace Of Spades or Orgasmatron

Never listened to that album but still gotta love Pantera

All their albums sound the same so it doesn't matter

The funny thing is that Axl has a high enough voice that he could probably imitate those sex moans meaning he just fucked a girl for the hell of it

I love these and my dick gets hard like once a week

There's only one good album in that picture.

Nu-male antiandrogen albums

What is the best Pantera song and why is it Shedding Skin?

what does high test mean

Check out Phil Anselmo's black metal band. Nu-males can't listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=KM2q6BWo6-w

Mostly a joke but there is truth that certain behaviours and even uplifting music can boost testosterone levels along with dopamine. I saw the research on Anabolicmen blog and I think it basically was music that is uplifting to one works.

The most high-test music is the most primal, raw, loud and empowering type, like Tribal-Folk and Pagan Folk Metal

Your brain on modernity.

t. nu male

>Music that venerates pre-modern culture and lifestyle
>Modernistic

Agreed. That's why I unironically believe that Ted Kaczynci's manifesto is 100% genius. Soulless consumerists and consumerist enablers(Jews) will inevitably burn out. Only then will we be able to seize control to return to natural order and resume true progress. Soyboys will never understand, unfortunately. Sad!

Which one

numales fear this tape
my fav youtube.com/watch?v=ReqhO232HU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXpceSrHlZY

This album is not for pussies.

The soy drinkers tremble at the thought of this album

>Only then will we be able to seize control

Who is we?

>All these faggots posting metal
this always happens
being a man is more than "le angry and loud"

Anything after Vulgar is shit and so are you.

Caesar's legion

nu-males love isis

Not Celestial though, nu-males only listen to post-Oceanic Isis, and I didn't even post Mosquito Control, which would instantly destroy every soyboy ITT.

tfw metalheads still think metal is just like classical because muh intensity and muh virtuosity.

One More Chance has the highest t of any song ever recorded

I listen to Celestial, but I think Panopticon is there best.

come at me faggot

>Eighty per cent of the "people" who like it are male, and 98 per cent of them are white.
Literally "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE"

Holy shit, kill every shitlib Gen-Xer

That's ok, just make sure to keep your soy tendencies under control and your testosterone levels high.

soy tendies sound disgusting

i love them and i got boner today from looking at a girls fully clothed butt

>Society is crumbling because you shits couldn't give a fuck about it
...Good