What qualities do you have that would make a woman feel happy and excited while hanging around you?

What qualities do you have that would make a woman feel happy and excited while hanging around you?

I’m funny

I am very easy to talk with, I talk a lot and I a very good listener. That gets me tons of girls.

My current girlfriend is ridiculously hot, she is literally 90 60 90, was a model before she got to old (27 now). I do not look bad, but she is out of my league. She told me that they way I talked to her was what made her fall in love with me.

I'll smack them in their whore mouth if they curse, burp, or fart.

I have this annoyed look on my face when I don't smile.
So I can look like I hate a girl whenever she's near me.

Money

I can talk about anything and I'm funny, bout all you need. Also, fuck people.

I somehow by some act of fucking god became the president of IFC (governing body of Greek like on American university campuses) through some complicated bullshit with the bylaws and chain of command, at a very large private school. The sorority version, PHC, is nearly identical in structure and consisted of all mostly high functioning, and very attractive women. We shared an office and me being the retard I am spent most of my time there just studying and all the PHC members would come in and out throughout the day doing whatever and would sit at the desk next to mine and we would talk about whatever.

Now really, I never put more than 5% of my cognitive effort into these conversations, and I figured I came off as either try hard nonchalant or just plain rude based on my responses, but I was told by two of the PHC members at a benefit dinner later in the term that all the women called their chats with me "Sessions with Sean" and that some even looked forward to it. Apparently I was a great outlet for discussing issues they had with other people that they couldn't talk about with anyone else, mostly because I gave blunt answers. The kicker is I never actually knew half of the members' on PHC names so I always just acted like I'd never really talk to them again and gave shitty advice, not knowing that these talks would just get more numerous. And apparently my advice always worked because I always suggested direct communication. The second kicker is that after I graduated university it was made known to me that PHC members were required to do quite a bit of work during their office hours compared to IFC's and their office computer was heavily monitored, so they were really just procrastinating by talking with me because there was nothing else to do and it just became a meme at that point.

tl;dr environment is everything with women

physical: i am 6'4", stocky, look gr8 in a beanie, solid bulge in casual athletic wear.
personality: constantly the clown/comedian while maintaining the caring/respectful type
party: i have a massive assortment of party tricks for entertainment up my sleeve, handle alcohol/weed well especialyl together, and while not the center of conversation, only chime in when i have good shit to say, (known for one liners)
dick: 6.75 normal, 7 if i dont jerk it for a few days.
>in relationship of 3 almost 4 years, literally pulls sought after thots by the fucking tits to be around me
>gf 5'9 redhead, smallish tits, unreal booty, resting bitch face that scares off the minoes who stalk me, sadly long distance
>get plenty of attention and sometimes just let physical contact happen
-sad note of long distance, I'm practically JD from scrubs for physical contact.
caveat
>ucla chemical engineer
so while im king of spergs, i am still king.

i do fine bru

i shitpost on a chinese basketweeving forum at 3am. What makes you think there's anything about me women would like

None

none

nice try fatty, pic related is you irl

I recently created a character that sounds familiar to what you just described on Sims. He keeps failing every single mission. I hope you live up to my expectations though.

honestly im not even mad, just glad this pic exists
nice dubs.
heres a version of aged ass me

please tell me theyre degenerate.
public persona and personal fetish make big differences in character development.

Nothing imo. Which is why I don’t bother trying

me black mamba for dose femanons interested

none also im gay

can you send a jacking off vid your making my pussy wet

BLACKED

Nothing in my opinion though I've been told my hair feels nice and I have cute eyes? I'm a good listener but I can't hold a conversation for shit and I'm very awkward. I'm chubby also so I have a hard time with girls as it is.

my IQ is 885