Would you work for the FBI? You get paid for hacking, catching pedos, spying on normies

Would you work for the FBI? You get paid for hacking, catching pedos, spying on normies

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/11/microsoft-employees-child-abuse-lawsuit-ptsd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I couldn't bare to look at all that cp and get paid for it.

I'm not skilled enough

yeah why not
sounds much better wagecucking

maybe if they'll let me work from home and whenever I want/feel like it

Yes

No, I do not associate with facets that would hang me out to dry..
Plenty of other dog eat dog situations with better pay

Fucking same man, these people must have nightmares from the shit they've seen

Getting paid with stolen money. What could go wrong?

Yes but I'm a chemist so I'd be doing lab work and prob not field work

CIA is where it's at

Why not hire pedos so then they can save money on counseling?

Our agendas are quite similar

But I don't gave the face for TV

Yes. People always say "fuck 12," but when you see what feds actually do, it's work that is much needed and that not everybody is cut out for! Added benefit: Sup Forums has desensitized me to things like gore... at least with photos and videos. Don't know how I'd do in person with scents and sounds lol

No. I've seen what the use for toilet paper.

Who wouldnt then you hack the normies and spy on the teachers

I heard some googles employees (those who work at banning certain things like cp, gore cp and shit like that from the search engine) got PTSD after leaving

They should sue the bastards!

You're joking but this is a real issue theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/11/microsoft-employees-child-abuse-lawsuit-ptsd

No, I'd rather wait for the shooting to stop, then give the shooter a ride to the police station.

Can I still have the job after posting this?

Yes, and i think everyone should think of working for the FBI too, where do i sign up?

Everyone?

Why do you 'need' a Japanese Real Steel Samurai Katana Sword?

Why did Kenpachi 'need' to not Bankai!

In a free country, there is no requirement to show 'need' to exercise baka gaijin a right!

Pussies

I don't think I would. It would probably be stressful and the pay would be pretty low. Plus I'm sure I'm too old to start.

If they don't pay you, who do to complain to?

Working for criminal organisations come with huge risks. So chances are, if approached, you wouldn't have a choice or be paid. Although they have paid off mortgages for people in Connecticut.

"Hired" list

Fuck da police, so maybe as a mole.
...a mole rat. ...a naked mole rat.
They're so cute with their little furry eyes

Sign me up

Of course. Americans ARE the enemy, and are all criminals we simply haven't collected enough evidence on to prosecute yet. We must protect the British class system in this the US, to keep the workers at their workstations and out of trouble by being the cattle dogs nipping at their heels.

Otherwise left-leaning cultures could flourish. Will kill anyone anywhere, citizen if elected president, to ensure right-wing authoritarians keep their shithole countries shit. Our Monroe Doctrine states clearly we cannot allow any rivals of any kind in the hemisphere, & now world.

Sail on mighty ship of state.

Ok user, what ever you say.

>"bugs bunny"!!?

Its government. Cost never factors in to anything