this was very good rec thank you user

last time I said misfits-statid age

What are you getting laid on, OP?

The seer

Pig destroyer

Def grapes

none
sex music is for plebs

never had sex as a teenager and hates any teenager having sex to music because he never got to experience it.
how does it feel to be old and sad.
at least i'm just old.

>D'Angelo
>Frank Ocean
>Anderson .Paak
>The Black Keys (the album Brothers)
>War on Drugs
>alt j (an awesome wave)
>SALES
>Marvin Gaye
>Sampha
>Radiohead (In Rainbows and some Bends)
>The XX
>Portishead
>Justin Timberlake
>John Mayer
>Glass Animals
>Fleetwood Mac
some of the shit on my playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=F8iHe7sYYE4

i got you
wait for it my dude

I lost my virginity while listening to Com Truise Galactic melt on a warm summer evening

youtube.com/watch?v=MCs_1EFmjkg

Bryan Ferry's album Boys and Girls

Psychic by Darkside

tfw no gf

Jordan Raf

youtube.com/watch?v=HBhYbiaTrcI

youtube.com/watch?v=u2NrR60F4wg

mazzy star -- fade into you

youtube.com/watch?v=ImKY6TZEyrI

Channel Orange

ty lad

youtu.be/VARyFuO5w10

I've fucked to Mr Oizo - Cut Dick before. Yeah, sure, me and my girlfriend giggled about it for the first minute and a half perhaps. But let me tell you, it was probably the best sex we've ever had. We did absolutely everything, vaginal, oral, anal, upside down shit... she was squirting all over the sheets and floor. The song was on loop the entire time. My pelvis would violently thrust everytime i heard that funky sound, she was moaning to the beat. My cock was almost bright red from the hardcore fucking, we both were absolutely drenched in sweat, my girlfriend drenched in my hot cum.

Kek

smells like Sup Forums

If you're feeling funky, try this.

If not just put put on Jinsang's solitude.

is this fresh pasta

Aphex Twin, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I've fucked to Mr Oizo - Cut Dick before. Yeah, sure, me and my girlfriend giggled about it for the first minute and a half perhaps. But let me tell you, it was probably the best sex we've ever had. We did absolutely everything, vaginal, oral, anal, upside down shit... she was squirting all over the sheets and floor. The song was on loop the entire time. My pelvis would violently thrust everytime i heard that funky sound, she was moaning to the beat. My cock was almost bright red from the hardcore fucking, we both were absolutely drenched in sweat, my girlfriend drenched in my hot cum.

The Faint - Erection

I've fucked to Arca - Reverie before. Yeah, sure, me and my boyfriend giggled about it for the first minute and a half perhaps. But let me tell you, it was probably the best gay sex we've ever had. We did absolutely everything, anal, oral, anal, upside down shit... he was squirting all over the sheets and floor. The song was on loop the entire time. My pelvis would violently thrust everytime i heard that funky sound, he was moaning to the beat. Our cocks were almost bright red from the hardcore fucking, we both were absolutely drenched in sweat, my boyfriend drenched in my hot cum.

I've shat to Rancid Shit Wank - Poo Secrets before. Yeah, sure, me and my girlfriend giggled about it for the first minute and a half perhaps. But let me tell you, it was probably the best shit we've ever had. We did absolutely everything, anal, diarrhoea, corn, upside down shit... she was shitting all over the toilet seat and floor. The song was on loop the entire time. My rectum would violently pulse everytime i heard that funky sound, she was farting to the beat. My anus was almost bright red from the hardcore shitting, we both were absolutely drenched in poo, my girlfriend drenched in my hot turds.

who can it beee now?

youtube.com/watch?v=cu2Dsnvk6M0