I am in need of surgery for my heart, but I don't have the money to do so

I am in need of surgery for my heart, but I don't have the money to do so.
I work a steady job, but the medication I am taking and the illness I have make it hard for me to work a full 40 hours a week.
I need Sup Forumss help. I don't like asking for help from people because I can usually take care of myself and I take pride in that, but I just can't seem to make the bills.
can anyone help me?
>tldr OP needs money for surgery and is asking for help.

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gofundme.com
/mr7n3-ablation-surgery
This is the gofundme account if you can't give money could you please share it?

Toughen the fuck up ypu stupid fuck. In this reality only the strong survive. My grandfather was in ww1 and that old fuck never complained. He saw some shit mother fucker. Sooooo once again panty boy. TOUGHEN THE FUCK UP!

Where do you live? I can't do any online transactions, but I've been employing homeless people in Michigan for office work. Simple stuff and everyone obtains equal shares of all money made.

I am not homeless, just having difficulties paying my bills for the time being until I can get this surgery.
I don't expect miracles or anything, but whatever can be done to help would be appreciated.

I work at a hospital, and usually don't ask anyone of anything. This shit has got me fucked up good.

How's highschool going bud?

Heart surgery can cost over $100000. Set up a gofundme.

I understand you're not homeless, but I believe this is a major bill for everybody. Some people moved out of their homes to move in my office rent free with paid utilities. That's saving people about $700/mo in the local area.

I don't understand.

I have one, that I linked into this thread. I just couldn't put the link in one line.
Sup Forums thought it was spam.

I live in Oklahoma.
I have atrial fibrillation.
The medicine I am on atm causes my heart to beat out of rhythm and causes extreme nausea and can make my head clouded.
the best explanation for its symptoms is like being high, without all the good shit that comes with it.

extreme fatigue and weakness
muscle spasms

the picture I have on it, is at least 10 years old. I don't really take too many pictures of myself.

Damn. Have you thought about opening credit cards or taking loans? If you don't survive this, the debt is washed away. If you do, in 7 years you can claim bankruptcy.

yessir, I have credit card debt from my first surgery on it. I used my cards to pay for the initial surgery that had a 70% chance to take care of the problem. well I won the lottery in that regard and it didn't work. which has caused me to miss work and put me into my current predicament.

How about loans? Those quick loans are the best if you can afford a lien.

I genuinely love life, even though it has shit on me these last 3 years. I know that it will get better eventually.
I will if my gofundme page doesn't work.

anything helps.
1 or 2 dollars, or even just sharing the page would be great. I just need to get my name out there.

I mean its not cancer or brain issues, so I am lucky in that regard.
but can't really survive on a fucked up heart for too long.

Why not both? I don't like to beat around the bush here, but life dealt you a shitty hand. Since you're gambling with your life, I would take a loan out everywhere possible. Just make sure you have enough money for a lawyer to file bankruptcy if you survive. If you do survive, you'll still be eligible for government help if you went through extensive surgery.

good plan.
I will do so when I get off here.

thanks for the serious conversation user.
I didn't expect anyone to acknowledge this post, and I know there is an ocean of scumbags just looking to take advantage of people, so I understand people being cautious of others asking for assistance.
Sup Forums was kinda my last option to seek help, but here I am.

Sounds good. Also, if you have questions about things of all sizes, go to >>/adv/ ... You might need to post a few times, but you'll eventually get answers and advice. A German surgeon sent me a surgical practice document on how to permanently fix my lazy eye that no doctors in the US would do. Amazing what the congregation of this site can do.

yeah, I tried to post earlier yesterday and Sup Forums gave me an error.
now I know how to get around that.
I will try this again later on /adv/
thanks again user.

No problem Sup Forumsro. I've been in situations close to your own. I know how it feels to be in the hospital with docs telling you the options and the stress of money. This is why I live in a somewhat shitty place and help the homeless bounce back. Leaving this world a little better is my goal... Hopefully people pay it forward.

Nice, nice. No problem man. I'll lurk around if you have anything in mind to talk about or others join in here.

I don't understand it. Why would any sane person live in a country without Nationalized health service? It's like asking for your own death. user why didn't You emigrate when You had a chance?

We're don't choose where we are born at and since the oceans keep us divided, money will disallow us from going to another place with greater benefits.

And agnosiophobics will always remain in the place they know best... Not saying OP is one of them though.

move to any other western country or even some shit hole ones. pick the shit up for free.

>"bugs bunny"!!?