Why did he keep saving John Wick?

Why did he keep saving John Wick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This movie was so terrible it was like they were trying to turn it into a meme.

They are friends duh!

Because they killed his fucking dog man.

that's a sexy looking gun

>I'm the only one who is allowed to kill you

So he wouldn't tell Harry.

If you watched the director's commentary he explains that him and John were former gay partners, but the studio had him cut all the gay stuff stuff because they thought it would hurt John Wicks ratings.

John Wick is actually his wife's son

they were old friends you autistic idiot

God Dafoe fucking phoned it in with this

yeah, no, he's not. just because so many people are spewing bullshit here, doesn't mean you have to

I liked it, gonna watch it in a minute thanks hoss

>IMPRESSIVE, FOR A DOG FUCKING HITMAN TWINK
What did DaFoe mean by this? Why did he regress back to his Green Goblin persona?

I heard Raimi advised in some of the scenes in the movie, giving them the "old Raimi touch"

He never left.

Surely not the same 'old Raimi touch' which led to those bizarre court cases during the early 2000s.

I swear, the guy just can't catch a break.

Could you hide from John Wick?

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

looks like a newer mauser action and with all kinds of take-down shit.

p cool

Cause he wanted the John dick

bravo

He is the Green Goblin. Didn't you listen to all the deleted audio from Beyond: Two Souls of him ranting about Spider-Man?

why did no one throw grenades at john wick? or shoot him with a bazooka?

Literally perfect, would show ID to

Not one.
Not one single post in this thread was serious.
Scrolling down and reading this was fucking garbage.
With the plethora of great media out there you would think we would able discuss/critique them
>themes
>what we like about the shots
>what makes a good screenplay
But no, it seems the memes are all we know and enlightening discussion is all that's good for you.

Has there ever been more beautiful looking violence?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

He was a good friend.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED

>movie with Keanu Reeves kills people via headshots to techno music
>bad

Literally why did no one just nuke the state he was in and be done with it? Fucking stupid lmao

It's just a dumb action movie with Marilyn Manson music, we don't need a critical analysis.

Yes, any scene with practical blood effects.