Hi, i'd like to try modalert (modafinil) in order to improve my focus and study better, have you got any advice for me...

Hi, i'd like to try modalert (modafinil) in order to improve my focus and study better, have you got any advice for me? Is there anything that might go wrong?

I have tried it and you should take it. If you have a good source and good quality its great for working and focus. about 100$ a month.

I eat them Daily. Nothing special really. I just stop feeling tired all the time.
Free for me since I get them from the doctor.

When I take it to many days in a row I get cold like symptoms but otherwise it's okay.

Only thing that can go wrong is if you have it too late in the day. Have a 200 mg tablet as soon as you wake up. I have modalert all the time. It really is a wonder drug

Are you in the UK? It can be a ball ache buying it. You can get it cheap if you buy it with bitcoin. I have a lot of it for sale

i sometimes take adrafinil before workout, nothing special, a little buzz and focus no more

It makes doing chores a lot more enjoyable

Gonna make you edgy and kind of a dick.

I did it for a while, felt like drinking 2 big coffees. Total waste

Then bought 5g of speed from darkwebz for 25 eurobucks. I don't take it daily but when I do I'm super productive. It's been over a year and I still have ~1g left, shit lasts forever when you take small doses

Holy shit. Noopept is amazing. When I have the money I'm gonna buy choline and noopept.

How about you start eating better, exercising, and stop being a spastic fucktard?

How is it amazing? I've had some laying around for some time now and I have yet to get any effects from it at all. How much should I be taking?

Meth is cheaper and lasts way longer.

50mg of meth boofed into your boy pussy and you'll be good to go for 12-16 hours .

Just follow the directions carefully

OP here, i would buy it online from India, where you get it from usually?

Actual advice faghere:
Start with 100mg (Usually comes as 200mg so split that baby in half)
Take this around 7am but you can really take it anytime before 12ish because it lasts around 12 hours for me.
There is no feeling of high or anything so the only way to test if that dose is good for you is to perform some work. (Be careful not to go on wikipedia because I always get lost in there for hours and hours ahah)

If you thought those dose didn't really do much for you jump to 200mg.

I wouldn't recommend taking modafinil every day because it can build up in your system and prevent you from sleeping but that's all my personal findings.

You may notice your pee a lot more and you urine my smell different but that's all normal.

If you take the 200mg and you feel jittery make sure you drink lots of water (You should be doing that anyways with modafinil) And if jitters don't subside I recommend taking 100mg in the morning and 100mg in the afternoon.

-K

Don't get confused by this image too.
'MERCILON' is a contraceptive pill.

Thank you, very helpful advices
Yea no problem, i'm not that stupid, thanks anyway

Also, where you buy it from? I would buy it online, they say they ship it from India, but im wondering, is it safe taking pills bought online from India? Is there a safer way i can be sure the product is good and im not gonna get shit that might make me feel bad?

I've been buying it for years. It always comes from India. I've used several different sites. Never been ripped off. Are u in the UK?

No i'm in Italy

Which site do you recommend?

This

Also do bear in mind that modalert sellers websites often close Down so I don't know it these are still going