This shit is rustling my jimmies!

This shit is rustling my jimmies!

This kind of stuff Is grounds for starting a war if someone comes to collect our guns
>inb4 muh guns
>inb4 fucking democrats. Goddamn them to hell

People wanting to start a war are the same people who should have their guns taken away in the first place.

Don't worry! Alex Jones said it's all a ruse. And we can all trust Alex Jones to tell the truth, right?

>government threatens to violate basic human right to self-preservation
>people get pissed off. Talk about the inherent principle behind the 2nd amendment, overthrowing tyrannical governments
>see I told you that we should take their guns
Kys

Take this shit over to Sup Forums

Upset seeing threads other than your gay trannie cock rates?

Taking your fat American ass to the Walmart and throwing all your shitty processed foods in the deep fryer is self-preservation, guns are not.

1.I don't like these threads nigger so stfu
2. I just politely showed you boards that are made for this stuff but noooo you had to insult me. Fuck off

If someone tries to hurt you, you have a responsibility to preserve yourself. If the government tries to hurt you, you still have the same responsibility. Government is not inffallable, and the people having their right to bear arms ensure's the should the government one day become tyrannical, the people have the ability to preserve themselves. Which bit is so hard to understand?

I wish I could say that you hadn't been warned that he was a charlatan.

You do know that you can't actually protect your rights, right? If the government came to take your guns, and you had an army ready to fight them, they'd declare you domestic terrorists and fucking destroy you. It's a shame, really. But you cannot defend your rights like you think you can, you're living in a fantasy world.

You're fucking retarded if you believe for a second that your guns will do anything to protect you against the government you've been funding your entire life, and turned it into a third world nation because your taxes went to fighting wars under false pretenses instead of investing in infrastructure, healthcare and education for starters.

If you want to stand up against your government in some kind of war, they'll bomb your entire neighbourhood to the ground using unmanned drones, or just roll up with tanks and heavy vehicles.

Please. Start a war with the government. Then you'll be quickly dealt with and we won't have to deal with your stupid genes anymore.

It'll be for the good of humanity that your gene pool is removed from it.

These go together. First, they'd be all over the NEWS calling you terrorists, then they'd fuck you up, with the populations approval.

I kind of feel like that's what the "TERRORIST!" tactic was for, that's been used all these years. A plot to get rid of guns, and those that fight back, will be an all-scary terrorist.

>A plot to get rid of guns, and those that fight back, will be an all-scary terrorist.
Only if their right to due process hadn't been violated.

dude, you would get raped in prison.

People like you are actually retarded. Let's say the government goes tyrannical, and drone strikes everyone who goes against them. Well shit, most of your people are gone, and the few that are left hate you now for what you've done to your own citizens. Alright, let's say you kill them too. Now there is no one left to rule over and the government fails. So no, there will not be drone strikes, there will not be bombings and shit if the people stand up against a tyrannical goverment. The only way to stop the people would be to have the military on the ground, going door to door and taking people's guns. And in that case, you can defend yourself.

Same thing applies to you. If the government bombs entire neighbourhoods, what people will they have left to rule over?

Except we have the internet now. Everyone knows how biased the news is, and it will become blatantly obvious they are trying to take away your rights. This would never garner enough support for the "mass bombings of entire neighborhoods" that you faggots envision

is this Sup Forums?

People like you are actually retarded.
>if der gubment bombs entire neighborhoods*, what people will they have left to rule ober?
>300 million people

They're not ruling over you if you're up in arms against them in the first place, killing you doesn't change anything but it does solve a problem.

>Except we have the internet now. Everyone knows how biased the news is, and it will become blatantly obvious they are trying to take away your rights. This would never garner enough support for the "mass bombings of entire neighborhoods" that you faggots envision
Yeah, bc people on the internet are ever going to leave their houses or remove their faces from their phones.

1. This is random
2. You like cocktail faggot. It's okay.

>tfw have constantly told people that clinton and trump, and for that matter also sanders, are all capitalist pigs
>tfw they kept shilling for a "globalist nationalist best ally of israel" while posting "le happy merchant" when you tell them they're retarded fucks
>tfw you keep telling them how retarded identity politics is, whether it's on the left or right bourgeois political spectrum

>tfw they're now suddenly when it comes to their beloved guns have a moment of realization and damage control like faggots pretending they were calling him a democrat and part of the swamp from the beginning

you guys are tiresome retarded and a reminder that Stalin did nothing wrong, tbqh he did everything right even and you all just need to put your guns to good use for once and shoot yourself in the face you imbecile imbred little shits

>urrr ebery1 with a gun lives in one neighbourhood durrr
>tdey wil all get wiped out with one bomb guyss !!11
>there isn't at least 1/3rd of the population that would defend their rights, and another 1/3 that would not support killing their fellow man over wanting to keep those rights.

>being this retarded

How do you discern who to kill and not to kill? the problem remains that if you bomb entire neighbourhoods, you'll kill a bunch of people that support you by accident. And if you go door to door, you're military will get fucked up by the people protecting their rights.

tfw when trump supporters try justifying this
>no wall
>isis isn't defeated
>Hillary isn't in jail
>passed a bill giving millions of dollars in tax cuts to himself and his top 1% friends
>under federal investigation
>wh employees resigning left right center
>now he's attacking the nra and coming to take your guns

>fuckinepic.jpg

not an arguement, fagit. Tell me what i've said that is incorrect

stay mad kid

>democrats

Nope. It was your kekservative orange faggot who did this.

Welcome to the world YOU created.

Yeah, no one on the internet goes outside. The majority of people aint never dun heard of "wi-fi". You're right, people on the internet don't go outside, please take away my rights.

Trump is draining the swamp!!!!
Even Obama wouldn't take your guns away, because he was a pussy!!!! Based Trump!

pic related

Topkek

No one is going to do shit. There's been countless examples of gov corruption, and no one bats an eye. For fucks sake, a top gov official admitted aliens are real pretty much, with their secret program, "they've seen spacecraft that is beyond human capability" no one gave that any mind.

> a total military capacity of 1.5 million (and half of them more desk clerks than actual warriors) people is going to go door to door taking weapons away from a populace of 317,000,000 people

> this is what kekservatives actually believe.

Because that shit doesn't affect your day to day life. If aliens are real or not, how is that going affect you at all? But if the government takes away your 2nd amendment right, you no longer have the ability to protect yourself and your family.
How is shit like ayys even comparable to this? Alright, aliens are real, what the fuck am i supposed to do about it? Government says i'm not allowed to protect myself, and they will remove my means of doing so by force? I can do something about that. See the difference?

>Imagine being this upset after your fetish for mentally ill cock is exposed to the internet

Local Militias > State >Federal
How do you think the civil war happened? The south nearly won that and they were vastly out GDP'd.

The rebellion enjoyed many early victories in the war, mostly due in part to their superior military leadership but make no mistake, it was doomed to defeat the moment the Union blockade set in and European powers declined to enter the war.

the inevitable need for use of force to take people's guns away, i'm sure that'll go just fine when the government shows up with guns to take your guns

These basement dwelling dipshits who legitimately think they can fight a tyrannical government because they shoot up paper targets a few times a year with their semiauto AR-15 fucking kill me. Talk about some Hollywood fantasy bullshit.
Sorry, Cletus. Your faggoty tacticool Bushmaster is gonna be worth jack shit when a team of hard dick operators stacks your whole family in the middle of the night before you can say "molon labe".

what's hilarious is the waiting period for handguns and the hoops you have to go throw to get one are what's caused these bigger and deadly shooting because before when some nutjob went on a rampage it was spur of the moment with a handgun that held around a dozen bullets and has shitty accuracy outside of close quarters Because of the restrictions on handguns now the same nutjobs have to plan ahead and they go for max killing potential stocking up on weapons and ammo and choosing rifles that hold more bullets, fire faster and are more accurate and are deadlier from much farther away.

Fear not, the gun ban will never make it past Congress. I don't know if it is a ruse by Trump or not, but there's way too many R's in Congress for it to have even the slightest chance.

Have guns would do absolutely nothing if you were ever to go up against an organized military. The macho tough guys in this tread overestimate their ability to defend themselves drastically. The United States government and military would marginalize and steamroll any domstic violent opposition so quickly it would make your head spin. In short you guys arent half as tough as you think you are and would get destroyed, not that i want that. I mean you guys should have control over your state policy but what you decide affects the surrounding states and the country as a whole. Its not an easy question so there will be no quick solution. Honestly both sides are being extremely childish and everyone needs to wake up to the direction we are headed, which an increasingly further division between the two prevailing ideologies in the country. The only sensible political position is that of a moderate, there has to be compromise, we really all want the same thing we just have different views on how to achieve that outcome, which is the safety of American citizens.