The OFFICIAL Rob Holding appreciation thread

Gentle reminder that Arsenal paid £5.73 for young lionheart Bobby Holding while Manchester Shitty paid £52,000,000 for John Stones

With the trend that all young English talent gets ridiculously overhyped, why the FUCK doesn't he get the recognition he deserves?

friendship ended with Calum Chambers
Now Robert Holding is my new best friend.

REAL HUMAN BEAN

Because he has only played like 10 games.

Didn't he cost 25m doe?

>foul like a nigger
>defend like a brazilian
>look like a faggot

you're probably thinking of calum chambers who cost 16m

>defends like an aggressive, diseased dog

arsenal need more of this

Just a friendly reminder that Real Madrid paid €4m for Asensio, who literally destroyed Bayern in the Champions League

Yeah that's who I was thinking of

GOAT

he will be the best CB in world football in 5 years time

screencap this

Capped.

Is this signing of the season general? If so who was the runner up? Kante I guess for the meme lords

>From relegation to League One to an FA Cup final win in the space of a year

A true Zero-to-Hero tale

>12 months ago

Iwobi will be the best player in the league.

Cap this

Couldn't be happier for the lad, so much heart

Why don't Arsenal fans give Wenger credit for his shrewd signings? Ozil and Sanchez have been well worth their fees. Even Welbeck was probably worth getting for the price if only as a squad player.

Next Year a back 3 of HoldING Chambers and Kos (every other weekend as hes now semi crippled)

HNNNNGGGGGG

Chambers is finished.

Some of us do, some don't. Like any fanbase there isn't a hive mind (apart from Liverpool muh 96 muh victimised muh never walk alone our year laaaaaa nausea)

YOU'RE FUCKING FINISHED.

Chambers is a lad of banter and heart. Him Ox and Holding will form a brotherhood so strong it will carry Arsenal and even shitty England to titles.

>Holding relegated, becomes goat
>Chambers relegated...????

It's more that other clubs spend so much that it makes Arsenal's transfers look like bargains in comparison. Arsenal have only ever spent more than £20M on four players: Ozil, Sanchez, Xhaka and Mustafi.

>Ox
>going to Liverpool just to get benched for when Mane is injured

really impressive, could be the next jack rodwell

>going to liverpool
>believing liverpool transfer rumours ever

I'm honestly surprised I'm even feeding you a (you)

Because he signs a lot of shit too, and can't get rid of them because of huge wages.

A lot of those attempts at shrewd cheap signings have better utter shit that have been impossible to offload because of the high wages they were on

Not that much shit, especially if you exclude the desperate years after the Emirates were built and he was looking for a magic bargain buy to save the team.

> especially if you exclude the desperate years after the Emirates were built
why exclude?
he passed on far better players for only fractions more
his shit signings then and now have cost arsenal far more than they've saved

based Holdinho, solidified himself as top cunt 2 weeks ago. Really hope he does continue playing with that aggression and composure.

If he actually does become a top player, he will want a move to a club like Man City.

>pep wont kill city in the next 18 months

When he realises he can't play a 0-11- 0 formation they are finished

TSUUUUU destroyed Bayern