> has neck and face tattoos as a teenager

Do kids actually look up to this loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGOmPmILndU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Foh boring ass prachy ass nigga
ESKETIT

that neck tat annoys the fuck outta me

Craziest thing is that kids over the world look up him. I have seen finnish kids doing stupid shit and acting like Lil Pump shouting esketit.

>his style of music is inexplicably a fad
>literally everything he does is stolen or inspired by someone else
>either has to be dead by 20 or be an unhirable loser for the rest of his life

my bih luh do cocaine

>Do kids actually look up to this loser?
yes actually.

Isn't almost every style of music essentially a fad?

Stockhausen's?

The only modern trap rappers I really like are future and lil pump

>uses RAW paper cones
at least they have some decency

seventy nigga?
Lil pump is from Florida. In Florida, you can get tattoos at the age of 16, but you have to be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. You have to be 18 to get a tattoo without a parent/legal guardian. Lil pump is 17.
...What kind of shitty ass parents does lil pump have? Why would they accompany him to get a fucking neck tattoo? I guess it'd make sense: Lil pump seems absolutely brain-dead in every video I've ever seen of him. if he comes from some horrible Miami ghetto, then it makes sense if he and his family are all idiots, and they probably glorify gang violence and shit. Still, how much of a hood-rat sub-90 IQ parent do you have to be to say, "What's good, son? Yeah, sure, I'll accompany you so you can get a fucking neck tat."
Is anyone on this board from the ghetto? Do ghetto parents really accompany their children to get tattoos/facial tattoos?

he gettin hella money so yeah

not the ones that didn't manage to become a fad

He also has a number 3 album and no 7 single with no mixtapes or anything else preceding it. Not everybody has that

His parents named him Gazzy do you think they give a shit?

duck

Listen to Maxo Kream.

he passes for being over 18 i guess

oo

where are his parents?

>implying yall aint just mad because he's talented.

>Lil Pump is Gazzy

BRAP!

>Pump is dumb
You guys fell for it just like people with lil B.

hes ugly enough that in 2 years people will look back on him with pure disgust

They look up to him for exactly these reasons.
Makes them think "maybe I could make millions by simply being a drug addled retard".

You forgot
>cant produce his own music
which is a HUGE clue that you shouldnt listen to it

he wasn't too stupid, he got expelled for threatening to kill his principal and fuck his wife

From my experience parents from the ghetto either don't give a single shit or are super strict.

honestly that's parents in any demographic i've noticed

you must have very little experience with tattoos/hood life. guaranteed he did not get his tattoos by walking into a shop and getting his ID xeroxed and paying an artist money, his drug dealer's housemate did them while they were "chilling" for shits and giggles because that's what people do in lifestyles like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGOmPmILndU

Nigga tries to be X but just fails

You guys are white as fuck I have like 10 people I know who would give me a shit tattoo if I paid them do you think this little turd couldn't do the same being surrounded by hoodrats?

what is your lifestyle like

former junkie "crust punk"/travelling kid who was smart enough to not get any tattoos above the collar, now finished school and settled down work etc

i feel like most of you are missing the important part of the equation: all these rappers are feminine as fuck. by the time the next freshman list comes out the average Sup Forumstant will probably be able to beat up the hottest rappers

omg is this fucking bait? you are seriously fucking retarded.

what about lil pump is feminine to you?

No they think he's a joke and annoying, but makes some bangers and does funny stuff sometimes. Only people in their late teens/early 20s on Sup Forums and reddit unironically look up to him and like him to try to be cool and fit in with the youth.

Fucking how lmao. The only x song that sounds anything close to pump is look at me

Max?

I bought a ticket to see him in a few weeks. What should I expect?

you forgot that he is famous.
>Do kids actually look up to this loser?
he is famous. so yes.

>made it in the music industry with his best friend
>makes the type of music he wants
>smokes the herb
Hes the only real one in rap

youre a faggot

The end of society.

"me and my grandma take meds" is the line of the year

The battle of the generations will reach lows soo damn low that shit like this will look like Johnny the Greaser at a rock n roll show in 1959.

Comes with the territory.

Don't have kids.

No.

If you dont have kids the idiots win though

>underage just snitched on himself

MODSSSSSS

>Not everybody has that

And not everyone has a marketing team pushing their music down literally everyone's throats. Open your eyes you fucking idiot.

Hes at least genuinely like that and not some weird random white guy like lil peep or lil xan