Did you read anything by this guy?

Did you read anything by this guy?

What do you think of his theory?

you cant tell by both his appearance and his writings that he didn't get out much

he probably would have spent a lot of time in /r9k/

No, you're gay

Good diagnostician horrible medicine.

Nice arguments

tpbp!

I think his premise is flawed because value can only be attributed to an individual

Yes, I own 3 volumes of Capital and Communist manifesto
they are great

The world would be 100000% better if he never existed. Fuck his theories, I read 1/3rd of Das Kapital and it was trash. Communists are scum, I can't wait to see them try to start a revolution in this country, it will be glorious to stomp their faces into the ground.

Only thing i agree with.

the dude had crippling anxiety and was afraid of women

>The less the skill and exertion of strength implied in manual labour, in other words, the more modern industry becomes developed, the more is the labour of men superseded by that of women. Differences of age and sex have no longer any distinctive social validity for the working class. All are instruments of labour, more or less expensive to use, according to their age and sex.

tell me this isn't something you'd expect from someone on /r9k/

kek. He's right though.
Nice meming that Marx is a robot though. I like it.

Jew who tried to turn Judaism into a political system so that Jews can say that they are Atheist while killing millions of orthodox Russian Christians.

>Marxists have memes
>meanwhile USSR collapsed and destroyed utterly

I'l accept that trade off LOL

All his theories were predicated on the labor theory of value, which he used to define surplus labour which is essential to his theory of exploitation.

The labour theory of value is completely incorrect and has been completely refuted by the theory of marginal utility. What this means is that exploitation as defined by Marx does not exist. This is the reason why Marx published none of his work after marginalists like Karl Menger produced the theory of marginal utility.

Marx knew he was wrong and so does anyone else who is versed in his work and is not an ideologue.

Overrated

Marx is likely tbe worst thing to happen to western society in the last... Nab he's just straight up the worst thing to ever happen. He and tbe millennial marxist college brats wbo worship his drunkard cigar blasted beard need to be gassed. He did nothing for any one country he hopped to while mooching off others while 3 of his kids died to poverty because he couldn't get a fucking job.

Fuck marxism and fuck his beard.

I love Marx. His wisdom was misused.

Darwin is one of the most overrated """"scientists"""" to ever live.

Never worked a day in his life but thought he was compelled to speak on behalf of the working class, is responsible for most of todays liberal faggotry, was especially wrong when he said that workers can never own the company they work for (see stockholders)

Cancer to western society

literally the antichrist

He, along with Gramsci and Adorno, is to blame for the fall of western society

pure ideology

He reminds me of Adam Smith, head in the clouds, kind of naive, but predicted the future too. For all the vitriol between the economic systems they theorized, Marx and Smith would've probably gotten along.

Last time I checked, there was no Caitlyn Jenner, 31 recognized genders, gay rights, sexual degeneracy, white guilt, etc. in the Soviet Union. People hate Communism because they assume left means liberal degeneracy, which is understandable but honestly, I'd much rather go back and live in the USSR or any western country today.

than** any western country today. Apologies.

How is that even close to right? Pre-twentieth century history has been led almost exclusively by men. Even in tribal units, women had few if any responsibility and if a war broke out they would be taken by the victors and forced to conform to that tribe. The idea that the words of women have held more influence in history than the physical strength of men is a borderline retarded idea that is embarrassing to read.