Kill the rich

Kill the rich.
Save the world.

THIS 1000000000x

the world doesn't deserve to be saved.

Sounds like a plan

Only because the rich use things like religion, sports, culture, and politics to confuse, manipulate, and keep the masses dumb.

Wages should be a percentage of company profits.
Only the richest should pay taxes at all.
And religion needs to be outright banned.

but then you have to kill anybody with a eavesdropping device in their ear which is litterly anyone at the moment of our time

>im not against it since those are torturing me with electrical shocks

Colleges should not have anything to do with sports. None of the money for education or tax money should be used for sports.

Healthcare could be paid for by a national lottery and a drug/medical export tax.

Patents should only be temporary and only individuals should be able to apply for them.
This would create tons of competition making for better products, reduced legal issues and get rid of those abusing the patent systems.

stay mad princess

being this retarded

Kill OP
Save the thread

being this retarded

Epbp

>okay edgelord
humans need to be controlled if we want any advances in any field

humans need to be controlled so decadent fucks can keep not giving a shit about anyone else
retard

Well, perhaps murder is too far, de-throne, maybe, but then, who will take their place? You?

>kill the rich
>the richest people you didnt kill are now the rich

Man, can you imagine how horrible it would be to be to so retarded that the only argument you could come up with is "being this retarded"?

Being this retarded

>de-throne

dont worry you dirty commy, anyone you dethrone will be replaced by someone else anyway.

t.co/rpe0A8tCXG

stay mad kid

cry more bitch millennial

Stay retarded, kid

Democracy, that's what takes it place.

A couple decent ideas. Disagree with only individuals can get patents since often company resources are what allowed a set of individual to make a development in the first place. The biggest problem with patent abuse is buying a patent with the intent to bury an idea or technology. Battery for 1970s electric car is good example. Should be a rule that a patent must be brought to market within a certain time if it is to be held.

>Not understanding how profit is calculated
>Not understanding what profit is.

I swear if you guys really new just how much wages make up of a company's expenses you probably would'nt be this retarded.

>company resources are what allowed a set of individual to make a development in the first place
>only the rich get to own intellectual property

Fuck you and your patent law

They take up literally nothing. That's why the associated labor on nearly all of our goods is less than a penny. Unless you mean the overpaid fags in Marketing and Resource Disposal

Litterally anyone can make a patent. You generally just have to be wealthy to be able to manufacter your patented good.

People aren't bad because they are rich you underage retard. Nor are they good because they are poor. Plenty of poor people (I'd even say majority of them) are as retarded, evil and dumb as you, OP.

Wages usually make up the largest or second largest cost of a company, depending on what kind of company it is.

If profits where added to wages paid to create a collective profits account, you faggots would'nt be bitching, sometimes in many companies they dont even make a profit, or a profit so low, the average employee's income is worth more.

And if your bitching about a specialized white collar job being worth more than an unskilled blue collar labor, then you have proven that you know nothing about how labor is valued.

Uhhhhhh

That's exactly the problem. You don't need to understand shit to aquire intellectual property, you only need to exploit someone who does.

This is further compounded by insane inequality and fiscally punishing those who choose to advance all of humanity.

You should unironically kill yourself

>CEO wages usually make up the largest or second largest cost
Fixed that for you

Generally your patent has to be well defined in functionality and features. So you kind of have to know what you are doing.

But at the same token, patten by pass happens all the time. Often legal bootlegs have odd changes to by pass patten law.

And what can the CEO do and know what you dont? Accounting? Economics? Logistics? Risk Evaluation?

I doubt you could run a company.

>Generally your patent has to be well defined in functionality and features. So you kind of have to know what you are doing.
>implying they give you a test
>implying Hugh Grant could even attempt to describe half of his patents, let alone understand them

>And what can the CEO do and know what you dont?
Absolutely nothing. The rich exploit the talents of new business graduates as CEOs to launch and improve companies then the Board axes them and installs one of their bros when the profits are good enough. They wouldn't have lost their job if they were good at it though, right?

I think your too indoctrinated in this commie bullshit. To think clearly.

Look at things such as what affects upward mobility, retaining of wealth through generations in the modern day, what allows companies to become monopolized.

I clearly cant convince soneone who is throwing around the word exploit, as if I where breaking the rules of chess with every turn.

You need to do some real reaserch of your own, and maybe study some basic economics.

Cool, come back when you have a valid argument then

Kill commies, save the world.

Dont mistake your ability to argue with your ability to make others realize your a lost cause.

If you had the ability to refute me you would. The proof is that you keep replying