twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>those eyes
he's back on the cocaine again, then?

>ywn get Heidi to demonstrate the Binford 6100 Dragondildo for you
why live

>quick, hide this kilo of coke

AEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHH????

HHUUUWWEEEUUUUUGHHHH?

my best friend from high school's name was Timothy Allen Taylor, and he was born a year before the show came out

nickname/email: toolman

because he was a tool?

because you sucked his tool?

do you think he ever made that noise when he smoked cocaine?

Did he ever show you his 'tools'?

youtube.com/watch?v=YQwYNca4iog
What did he mean by this?

Where do you think the sound came from? Everyone makes thank sound after snorting a dank line

getting raped in prison for being a snitch maybe

Do you think he's still a coke mule?

Penis

Tim the Cocaine Man Allen

The Taylor house was so comfy.

Home improvement had always been one of my favorite television shows, ive watched the series from start to finish 2 times not to mention all the reruns i watched on tv over the years, even just a few weeks ago for a halloween i had a mini marathon and watvhed all 8 home improvement halloween episodes, i will always live this show for giving me that warm feeling, even if tim is a coke head

The Santa Clause is the greatest Christmas kino ever made. Tim Allen deserves more respect.

dat stache tho

Tim Taylor? Yeah I know him. Back in 'nam we called him the "tool man" because he never went anywhere without his "tools". What were his tools? Shit anything and everything was a tool Taylor. I once saw him jump into a vietcong fox hole with only a screw driver and wrench. Taylor came out covered in blood and holding several scalps some which were clearly baby scalps. God dammit I can still hear those gook screams.

>Tim Allen deserves more cocaine
probably

>drug dealing snitch
>plays a conservative family man on every show

Simon?

Absolutely mandatory in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ

Reminder.
>Timothy Dick is a snitch and a rat.

>30 years ago is now

underrated

>there was a Home Improvement episode titled "Too Many Cooks"

you know people can change right? like this is your chance to change from a fucking retard to a normie right here

youtu.be/Ji9qSuQapFY
youtu.be/4kJpEkaKr2c

Most people have become blind to this simple fact of life. I blame recording technology. Everything gets recorded in some way or another (especially if you're famous) and preserved for many years and people think that nullifies the FACT that people change. If someone discovered a video of Tim Allen calling someone a faggot 25 years ago everyone would hold it against him like it still matters and say he's a piece of shit.

>it's real

kek

Have you ever read the forum on his website where he replies to people about various topics?
Don't do it.

I don't think so Jim

I read his book about him going to prison while I was in jail.

Irony?