Did anyone saw people dying or experienced a close death call?

did anyone saw people dying or experienced a close death call?

how did that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ga/f89yr7odNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seen my mother gasp her last breath.It made me feel sad.

>been chocked to uncouciouseness
>had head beaten with rock
>almost drowned a whole bunch of times
>not sure if dog bite would have killed me or the dog but I guess both
>almost got run over some intentional some accidental
>tried to kill self

I am still here

I wana die but im still here

Hope it works out next time. Good luck!

anyone here who saw strangers dying?

OD'd on heroin twice, clinically dead. There's nothing, in it's most literal sense, the void.

I didn't see em die but I saw his killer

some dude shot some guy and watched a friend of the family chase after em while shooting at eachother

Murica!

I watched my grandfather die when I was 12 and almost died in a major car accident shortly after getting my license. Shit is absolutely terrifying to experience for yourself.

i bet i would not feel anything if i saw random people die in front of me

I'm a night guard in an old people's home, so.. yes, I've seen people die. Had an old lady die in my arms, as I picked her up from the floor.

Saw Yoda die as a kid. Shit was sad.

When I was in my early teens, I'd do a mixture of snorkeling and, what I came to realize was, amateur free diving. I dove a little too deep to look at a coral formation when I realized I was running out of oxygen. Started to the see black along the edges of my vision while I tried to surface. Nearly drowned. Made me feel anxious, but, in a strange way, alive.

Few days later, was flipping over rocks like a dumbass, almost got stung by a scorpion, closest hospital would have been too far away. Cemented my fear of arachnids and, yes scorpions aren't arachnids, so near arachnids like things.

they are there to die anyway lol

Honestly man, meat is meat. When people pass, I can't think about their bodies as people anymore for the sake of my sanity.
Most recent one was someone hamburgered in a car wreck on the side of the highway, drove by before they could block it off.
Mortality is fucked. Pick unrelated.

>be me, 10yo, in holiday trip to the beach
>befriend this kid my age
>both of us go on the sea on an inflatable boat
>suddenly the weather turns, a big wave flips the boat over. Before we know it, we're both drowning
>next thing I remember we were getting CPR from the lifeguards. I woke up, the other kid didn't

I was unable to put a foot on a beach for like a decade after that, even pools gave me panic attacks. In the end, only my love for girls in bikinis eventually got me back on the seaside.

scorpions aren't spiders but they are arachnids.

>Be 8 years old
>Climb trees because I'm a normal child because Ipads didn't exist yet and parents had not stopped parenting in favor of them
>Branch I'm sitting on breaks
>Fall from very top of ~10m tree
>Hit lots of branches on the way down, snapping them off
>Land on my back with a thud

I remember thinking "This is the end" as I first started falling. Hitting the branches probably saved my life, as well as the fact that I landed in between 2 roots and not on one of them, and that I landed on my back and not my neck or something

>In the end, only my love for girls in bikinis eventually got me back on the seaside
you should have drowned

>climbing trees like a monkey
are you a nigger?

we're all here to eventually die, friend.

no, I'm a monkey.

Had some dudes bust down the door to my house when I was home alone at about age 11, and they beat my dog with a crowbar and pointed rifles at me while ripping up my house looking for dads valuables. It was scary, but honestly it was the thought that anyone could potentially do that which was unsettling. Dad got security cameras and lights after that and no one ever tried robbing him again. It was shitty, but evil exists.

haha this happened to me too but minus the falling on branches but its was maybe 20-15 feet

Enjoy
icutit.ga/f89yr7odNA

Most scorpions won't kill you. It just hurts a lot for a while. If it was identifiable as a bark scorpion you would have had a long time to get to a hospital. In other words you weren't close to death there, you're just an ignorant pussy.

your dad is the problem

evil exists is the problem dude

your dad is a drug dealer

I was in the emergency room in the hospital, becouse i got something nasty virus that made my body tempeture 41C. When i was waiting there, i saw a woman coming in, she was out of her mind, she screamed and argued with herself and the staff. She went into the bathroom, and when she came back, she collapsed on the floor. She died there. She was knowned to use drugs. It wasn't that terryfing that much, rarther it made me realize how easy to fuck up your life and die.

about 8 years ago i saw a hobo getting stabed by an other hobo and bleed out infront of me on the sidewalk, i was mostly annoyed because the bus for my job was gonna be late because of that.

i once drowned in a pool at my friend house because his drunk uncle throwed me in the deep part and i drowned infront of all his family screaming i dont know how to swim. apparently i was out for almost a good minute. i was lucky his older sister knew CPR

almost got hit by a semi on my moped a few years back
and when i was a wee bab i about had my throat swell shut because i had developed a allergy to some medicine i was on