Be me

>be me
>be 16 in 2006
>been on Sup Forums since probably age 14
>blossoming weeb
>obsessesd with bro anime and long style manime yu yu hakusho, tenchi muyo ect...
>be complete dbz fanboy
>figure out torrents and realize I can watch any anime ever
>binge entire dbz series from EP_01
>be watching goku going ssj3 against buu
>crying at goku speech of going beyond
>call my father (57 y/o) and sister (14 y/o) into my room and make them watch goku go ssj3 against buu
>they watch
>'cool that's, cool annon'
>...
>felt completely misunderstood at the time
>looking back now
>old af, have way different taste in anime
>mfw I forced my Father & Sister to watch 8 minutes of Cartoon Screaming in 2006 and they pretended that they liked it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legit kek. I feel you user. I must have looped that scene 100 times the first time it was shown.

so epic haha

That scene, and almost the entirety of the Cell fight after Gohan went level 2. I could quote forwards and backwards.

Bahahaha! Me too xD

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!

when ever i'm super hammered there's a good chance i'll just devolve into watching dbz scenes on youtube lmao

i have a similar story when i first watched that scene my mother and my grandmother were in the kitchen and could hear it and were like jesus christ wtf and i had to explain how epic it was

youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4

they had no idea...

Naruto got me feelin like dbz used to. (Watched dbz when i was young now im 29 and watchin naruto for the first time)

they sort of understood but were just like "y tho"

nice same for me, shunned naruto because of the kids who liked it in high school were annoying af but watched it at 25 and FELL IN LOVE

when it goes into the eyeball and you see the ape form and all that shit, my eyes were running like waterfalls and they just kinda were like 'um yeah, this is cool *thumbs up*'

One Piece my friend, that is final form...

yeah my grandma came in and cringed at that

>tfw my mom and I still watch dragon ball super on weekends

still haven't watched super...

>Being raised by this place

Me (in blue)

You look like a school shooter

lmao forreal?
I just started taking interest in weapons but only because USA 2nd amendment is under fire... lol