Is there a way to convert a normie into someone worth talking to

is there a way to convert a normie into someone worth talking to

no

Get a life man

100% teleport

Invisibility for sure

No. Normies are useless.

When you are invisible you are blind. If you read minds you will just laugh to death. Teleporting is useful tho as i can teleport to a bank, rob it and then teleport away.

defiantly invisibility

Reading minds doesn't matter when you've got no influence.
Teleportation doesn't matter if you've got nowhere to go.
I'm already invisible.
I say ban normie memes.

Teleport is the most useful thing, I will take two.

That's pretty gay.

Take out the question mark
It should be "choose one"

Ruining his life taking him all his social contackts, all his money, leaving him alone with nothing.
If he is free from earthly distractions he might realise that his normie ways are wrong and wake up

Invisibility. Everything you could possibly ever want is now free. You get to live in expensive houses for free, steal expensive cars, ride the train or airplane to any destination without paying. It’d be great

Teleport ftw.

I guess read minds could be good enough to. Depends on if it includes sub conscious thoughts or not.

Invisible is awesome. But not as awesome as the time saving Teleport would be.

name one thousand seventy six (1076) things not game

teleport

>teleport
>offer teleporting service from earth to mars for a price
>unlimited moneys

Fuckin right it would be great user. I would walk around slappin people, wispering fucked up shit in people's ear, and id make appearances in the backseat of people's car tell them I'm god.

Jews are not allowed to use teleport,

>read in the voice of a 13 year old

Everyday teleport
You can fly with teleport and be invisible by teleporting very fast and moving slightly every teleport

Definetly teleport
Just imagine what would happen this meme became truth
It'd be another Germanwings-crash

teleport. transportation is too useful to give up. being invisible is only situational and there are most minds are best not read.

Teleport obviously, you could teleport faster than light and thus be invisible, you could also use it to go around and destroy all normy memes, also you wouldn't need to mind read becaude you could just spy on people which is nearly as good.

Personally I would teleport so fast in a circle that I would end up fucking myself forever in a timeless blackhole.