/nbbmn/

PRIOR THREAD >Post charts, post favs, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=advO-cB30WY
youtube.com/watch?v=KM2q6BWo6-w
youtube.com/watch?v=q84--5YJWxI
youtube.com/watch?v=LmbXza1MHNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bm for this image?

refuse the blood of Jesus

Is that Ghost Bath

See

Why did he do it bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=advO-cB30WY

Why haven’t you?

Any solid release from this year? I'm tired of listening to first wave bm

Vektor - Terminal Redux

He was too trve for this world

cotard's delusion
and kvltness

He had depression and was mentally unstable
Its been 16 years, guys

I'm afraid of the both the physical pain, and the emotional pain I will leave my family.

>cotard's delusion
Huh, never heard of that before. But yeah, that's unironically it.

paysage schnee iv

Check out Havukruunu, and White Ward if you're into saxophones in your meal

>possessing empathy
There’s hope for you yet user.
Everyone else let’s get some dsbm in here

Is there a way to incorporate atypical instruments without it being a meme?

Probably not, but I liked it anyway

It can be done right in some rare case, but
>without it being a meme
No that's genuinely impossible

post newly released black metal. enough of the mayhems and bathories and the darkthrones and the burzums and the summonings.

Legitimately feels badman

Yes there is. Sadly most of the time atypical instruments are used it's purely for the meme factor.

Examples of it done tastefully? No panopticon pls
Jawharp no longer counts as atypical btw

Checking if I'm banned

You are! Wow

Peste Noire's use of accordion and trumpets is done very well for example. Other good examples would be.... um.... Yeah KPN is about it.

Ostots - Ezer Ezaren Araztasuna
Perverted Ceremony - Sabbat of Behezaël
Malokarpatan - Nordkarpatenland
Wulkanaz - Paralys
Förgjord - Uhrippuu
Skáphe - untitled
Jordablod - Upon My Cremation Pyre
Krolok - Flying Above Ancient Runes
Moenen of Xezbeth - Dawn of Morbid Sorcery
Starcave - Demo I
Deathwomb - Demo 2017
Faceless Entity - In Via Ad Nusquam
Yellow Eyes - Immersion Trench Reverie
Rubedo Nocturno - O Grande Pai: Abismo Incriado

Trumpets are barely atypical (in the sense that at least brass and synth brass are not uncommon) and I always disliked their use of accordion, admittedly I dislike the accordion. It seems like the most literally meme-tier instrument

you're shadow banned, sorry

Black Gangrene is my shit

>White Ward
why don't you listen to Violet Cold while you're at it

Post what you're listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=KM2q6BWo6-w

Would black metal be the same if mental illness wasn’t such a factor in the scene?

Day 7

In Our Mystic Visions Blest - Immortal

Reall? I think their use of accordion fits the music perfectly. Especially on the last two record.

Almost certainly not.

For one reason I cannot post pics, not even in my phone with data, it says connection error.

You got me on that one, pal

How it was your first week?

Been alright considering I started a few days late

Did it occur to you that you have a connection error

gonna do better than u guys next week, trust

I've enjoyed the fuck of it honestly.

Riivaus is a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=q84--5YJWxI

post kino interviews

How come?

Some good, some bad

What is the most black metal band that is not black metal (or metal)?

Was Euronymous aware of how much of a faggot he was?

I tried to like this, but I just gave up. Teitanblood spoiled me, I just can't listen to new war metal bands with undiscernable guitar riffs anymore. I just end up wanting to listen to Proclamation, Revenge or Bestial Warlust instead.

Venom

The Smiths

Necronomidol
Mz 412

Well I suppose a bunch of dungeon synth music fits that description.

>(or metal)

Venom barely qualify as music.

I always found him fascinating i think he had a sort of deep psychological trauma not only from dead suicide but from the very shock of witnessing his friend's mental illness

Death industrial is kvlt

>Venom barely qualify as music

youtube.com/watch?v=LmbXza1MHNE
it's so kvlt

This is very true
Also some noise

explain yourself, idiot

>traumatized
>literally go and buys a camera so that he can photograph his friends corpse for an album cover

Also, how did he act weirder after the suicide as compared to before?

It was obvious b8 you numale

Pretty good so far

You have nostalgia goggles for a time and a band that stopped being relevant before you were even born. Any band that came after Venom did Venom better than Venom. Venom fails at every metric imaginable and would only hold any value if they were the last band on the planet.

>you share a general with this man

>literally go and buys a camera so that he can photograph his friends corpse for an album cover
I've always been interested in the other photos of Dead's corpse that were developed, I wonder if they're out there.

Doing pretty good desu senpai.

Wtf dude, why are you posting this

t. Louis Cachet

His name was Dead so he couldn't take the cognitive dissonance of being alive anymore.

>

>you are posting alongside this "man" right now

He’s a numale twitterslut whose existence is antithetical to the spirit of black metal

That's cute, keep trying to pretend to like Venom just so they're in your top 30 bands on your last.fm.

ummm th-thanks? :I

>the spirit of black metal

blast beats?

Before he didn't send death threats and larp as the messanger of satan too much. His taking photos is the way he tried to blame himself for driving dead to suicide. Think about it he always said he is evil a lot after it: the againts fun individualism ecc meme is him saying if I was responsible of dead suicide than Im a monster, and here begins his own spiralling dawn of mental decay es giving the photos saying its cool dead died the necklace from bones. His bullying towards dead was a morbid atrachment to him because dead was what most really bugged him dead took the satanic afterlife thing seriously and euronymous couldnt help but hate him even if he appreciated him as a musician. That's why he played synths to drive him out of the cabin and other shit imho and this kind of bullying than linked to the mental breakdown is very indicative of a pre existing problem

Tweet about it and post the screencap pls
>last.fm

hahahahahahha

>antithetical to the spirit of black metal
cringe

That actually makes perfect sense. A tryhard edgelord that wakes up to the fact that his bullshit actually had consequences.

Aryan Satanism
But actually elitism and masculinity

>cringe
yikes

hahahahahahahahaha

>implying that wasn’t deliberate edgelordery
Nice fanfic

I’m glad you found my joke post funny! Not sure why you would mistake that for someone being serious

say something nice about him

I don't think he was really responsible for dead suicide, probably a factor but absolutely not the main cause. Still he was stupid, I think he would have eventually grown up if given time and if he didnt have louis cachet beside him (even if he didnt kill him)

I deleted my twitter

The spirit of black metal is satan, cool ass fucking vests and whatever fenris comes up with on the spot. Fuck off.

When and why

>another embarrassing fenriz dickrider
Yikes