Fuck. I was scared at first but now I know why people cut. this shit feels so nice guys...

fuck. I was scared at first but now I know why people cut. this shit feels so nice guys. any tips on cutting with a cheap ass razor blade? I had to stroke like 10 times in the same spot to open it up

roll

How does it feel good? I’ve always been curious, because we all know that shit hurts. What is it that’s so relieving?

Genuinely curious and serious

user, it's down the road, not across the block! Stop posting here, we all know you want the cock.

I get a warm, relaxed feeling. It feels like an instantly calming rush and clears my mind and now I want to keep doing it again and again. I would honestly compare it to taking drugs

>get a decent razor or actual blade
>down the road, not across the block
or
>use it on your neck

Those are scratches nigger.

I just did that with the razor though, I’ll make a bigger cut hold up

You're a fag and so is everyone else who does this attention seeking faggotry

Try it across the throat, feels real good

Do you have mental issues? I mean that with no judgement or anything just a serious question. I’d say I’m mentally stable but want to try this out.

Feels good getting cut while doing a job that you enjoy, too. Just sayin'

It's the bodies natural way of dealing with cuts and injuries. Releases a certain chemical, forgot which one in particular. But yeah, basically your brain is rewarding this kinda behavior and it can be addictive for most.

Dude you should try these, much cheaper and the gel strip makes it all the sweeter trust me b/rother

my nails are all bitten up so I can’t really do anything to my skin

Taking drugs is more understandable than this shit but whatever dude.

Just depression and anxiety. Not addicted to alcohol or hardcore drugs. I used to be in the summer but now I only smoke cigarettes

Retarded attention seeking behavior, fuck off. You need to be atleast 18 when you post here.

Since you'll be stuck with the scars forever, consider making some interesting patterns.

It's serotonin and adrenalin. The latter gives you a rush, comparable to physical exercise and serotonin basically makes you happy - among other things

I mean I’m just posting on Sup Forums so other cutters can give me advice, I’ll obviously be hiding it from everyone else

First of all: that's the wrong side of your arm. Good for getting your first impression, but you do want to move on eventually.

Also, there's no good way of cutting with a cheap ass razor. Buy a nice one, maybe even a good knife, imho they're easier to control.

That's barely a cut still more of a scratch. Wipe the blood up and it'll look like a damn scratch. Put some pressure down you pussy.

Yeah imma buy a box cutter tomorrow, no point to sticking to the razor

Im testing the waters right now since it’s my first time, I’ll go deeper once I get a better knife

That's fucking stupid, if you want to hurt yourself then go and hurt yourself. The fact you're only "testing" means you haven't decided completely. You clearly want some form of attention. What's wrong OP?

Ye that's a good one. Go easy the first time you use it, I had to get stitches on my first boxcutter cutting session which sucked.

If you're not hot for scars, consider having some first aid stuff lying around. Actually helps making the scars less obvious at least.

I like to go skating and bust my shit, I would also punch my wall until I bled. I just discovered this and it’s way better than anything else. Hence the “testing.” You think posting on Sup Forums counts as attention? I’m anonymous to everyone on here I just want advice to do it more effectively and safely

>hurting yourself
>cares about safety of self
Choose one op.

I have cotton balls and hydrogen peroxide lying around, ill be cleaning my cuts with that so they heal quicker and don’t get infected. thanks mate

Stop being a retard, how old are you?
Probably under 18, you're creating scar tissue that will never fully heal. You can't hide your arms forever and everytime someone notices it they will ask you questions, "why did you do this?" and then you must bring up how a retarded teenager you were and that you wanted to be so edgy that you actually used edges to cut yourself.
You're literally a retarded teenager with emotional problems, instead of expressing yourself in this retarded fashion, open yourself up and talk about what's really troubling your mind.

yeah you guessed it, I’m about to be 18 in exactly a week. I don’t have to worry about anyone noticing anytime soon since my job requires long sleeve and I don’t go to school

Dude your life has just begone and you're already fucking your body. Instead of getting a cool tattoo, you get high cutting yourself. Stop being a retard, are you depressed or something?

First of all, there's ways to get rid of scars nowadays. Not completely, but to a point where nobody's gonna be able to tell how you got em.

Secondly, hurting yourself doesn't mean you don't want to recover, nobody in here seems to understand. It's about this rush, this feeling you get after the cut, not about the permanent damage.
It's a way to make invisible pain visible, not for other people to see, but for yourself to realize you can deal with this in some way.

At least that's how it is for me. I think.

Or just dont keep that shit up and sort your real problems out instead. The scars will be ugly.

I tried cutting my foot to balance out emotional pain a couple of years ago. After the session I would think for myself and realize how pathetic it will look if I ever sort my shit and become a respectable person again. Easy to blame my weird looking scar on my foot on something like an accident. Straight cuts on your arm? That's pretty obvious man.

I did it once, but then I was also planning on going all the way out of this life. I never cut again but never been as suicidal and on the edge as I was then.

Sort your shit instead is what I'm saying. It's not cool, nobody feels sorry for you and especially not in this place.

You can grow past this shit instead of looking like an old cutting board, on e that noone will accept into their life because we humans are so fucking shallow.

Try cutting in opposite direction. Not downwards, but upwards. It leaves more bruises and hurts more. At least worked fine for me.
Im sorry brother

Cutting yourself releases chemicals that make you feel good which is why its addicitive don't be a moron though because first you want tiny cuts and then you are inhaling blood clot pills and slicing your neck open

>Expects to actually be anonymous on Sup Forums

If you're into self harming for the rush and all of that I highly recommend getting a tongue piercing. Trust me the pain is real the rush is real

I buy into cutting because it feels good. I don't judge cause I've been addicted to drugs, but what I don't understand is why everyone cuts on their arm. Wouldn't you want to cut somewhere that isin't visible? I'm geniuenly curious

Whenever you feel like cutting just bite your tongue. Life hacks you are welcome.

>This guys gets it

Or tattoos. Let a newbie tattoo artist practice on you for free.

Try needles on the tighs.
Maybe hot needles.
Or needles dipped in a sharp sauce.

Really down the road?

What a fucking retard. I used to cut myself back when I had depression and anxiety, and it did feel good, but it is also fucking dumb. Just as this user suggested, sort your shit out. If you have problems with mental health, see a psychiatrist.

Yes, you would, I don't know why people cut their arms at all. But seriously, this whole self-harm thing is screwed up, it's not a solution to anything anyway

get a pencil sharpener and take out the blade, works very easily and is very cheap, I use the one that came in a crayola pencil crayon box and worked easily

underage b&

I cut myself last night and jerked off on the ground where the blood was. Am I doing ok?

Not worth it. Tattoos are permanent

>see a psychiatrist
that's just gonna replace your cutting addiction with an addiction to antidepressants.
If you want professional help, you'll want a psychotherapist first, because your action patterns won't change just because of meds.

There are people cutting their genitals so nobody ever sees it. Like that better? Cuz I really don't. I've cut my thigh a couple of times, but it's just not the same. Wish I could tell you why, it just feels like cutting a dead slab of meat somehow.

Nice pathetic attempt for attention

Yes

I really regret throwing away all my razorblades right now.

across the street you risk slicing open your artery

Hmm I guess it's the thinnest skin on your body. For my antidepressants really helped a lot. I'm also going to a psychologist because I'm stilll unhappy but don't know why and I feel like I'm waisting my time and money.

A good psychiatrist refers you to a therapist as part of your treatment if needed. Also, you don't become addicted to antidepressants, that's bullshit, it's anxiolytics and such that may cause some kind of addiction. Antidepressants restore the chemistry of your brain to normal levels, they do NOT cause happiness or any kind of euphoria, either. In most cases, they are really effective.

My cat scratches me harder, lol. Get a life edgelord

look

True, actually.

Well, it's the other way around for me. Never had the feeling the meds helped anything (except my sleeping problems maybe), but 2 out of 3 therapies have been a success. It's all about finding the right psychologist and approach for you, honestly.

Dude they do not restore the chemistry of your brain. they fake that level of behaviour by releasing certain hormones. Antidrepressants can also take up to 6 months to actually show effect.

inb4: yes I'm drunk
inb4: yes I have a degree in psychology with a focus on clinical psychology

another one

Where I'm from it's the other way around, therapists refer to psychiatrists. Anyways, I'm not talking about physical addiciton in the sense you do.
It's just that once you've learned a harmful action pattern, you're not just gonna quit it because you're sippin some pills.
I guess I am biased, but that's the experience I've made.

Are those scars from either one of these?

Why are you all so retarded?
Who the fuck does that to their own and only body

yes hello this is what cutting leads you to. it wasn't enough so I started burning myself with cigarettes

that's my own hand, and its reaaally fucked up

Box cutters work nice.
That's a tip I got from my ex who would use literally anything sharp enough.
Works well from personal experience too.

Instead of being a sissy bitch, when you feel like you want to cut - go to a local bar, get tipsy, and pick a fight. Win or lose you'll feel different, and hey chicks dig those kind of scars, not pussy cutting ones.

Do you smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs, are you fat or eating unhealthy? Because that does a lot more damage to your body than some cuts.

Buy yourself some feather razor blades, those things cut up your face like butter if you even remotely fuck up.

Yeah I can tell. Did you ever hurt any simews?

you should just kill yourself and get it overwith

Ban him

If you mean "someone else", yeah, a killed my own rabbit, i had him for about 6 years.

Fam, not to sound mean or anything, but read that article on how SSRIs work again, this time more thoroughly. It's much less scary than what one might think at first sight.

Well, I guess people would usually see a therapist sooner than a psychiatrist, but in an ideal situation, it should work in both ways. Certainly, the pills won't make your problems go away by themselves, but they do help ease and hopefully alleviate some things that make you want to act in that particular way, such as depression and anxiety. If you're hardcore addicted to something like opiates or amphetamines, that's different from being depressed, though.