How do I find happiness / motivation?

How do I find happiness / motivation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6OoCaGsz94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clean up your room and sort yourself out.

could you please elaborate on "sort yourself out"?

happiness.
i've achieved this by living the chill life and enjoying the beauty i see in the word.
but it's mostly different for everyone.

motivation.
fuck knows man.
no use in asking on Sup Forums.
no one here is motivated

get the fuck out of here with that brainlet peterson bullshit

I've lived the "chill life", was content up until recently

have you tried collecting music?

and what made you choose to stop the chill life?

I have a music playlist of over 1100 songs that I've personally selected, and it wasn't a choice, sometime in the past few months I wasn't content with it, I would really like to go back to it, but I don't get any joy or whatever emotions from it anymore.

Bump : Anyone, anymore more advice or suggestions?

Goals.

As long as you have a goal, no matter how small, it gives you something to look forward to. Even if you have nothing, you can always reach out for something.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6OoCaGsz94

Damn, I have a certain "condition" that make me unable to have intimate relationships or feel love (though it's not diagnosed yet, a professional and I seem to think I have it)

I would've offed myself a long time ago if it wasn't for drugs. They make life a lot better in moderation.

I guess that was my problem, there was no moderation in my drug use, I got "burnt out" on them

I would put myself in the same boat. Just try and fake it till you meet someone who is actually interesting enough to be around and marry their ass. I spent my days fucking hookers and ended up getting HPV. Now I wonder if I should stay celibate, or just not give a fuck because half of them get vaccines anyways.

I don't think the celibate thing would've been better, I don't know though

You really should only stick to certain drugs. Opioids are a dice roll, weed is safe for 99.9% of people, and psychedelics are substances should not be used more than a few times a year. I tend to use alcohol as my drug of choice, which really fucks you over with waking up groggy, and becoming unmotivated to go out and do shit.

You can get burnt out if you have no one to do them with. Might be hard for some people, but try to get some friends that enjoy them. They make it so much easier to be social imo, I actually started going to parties and meeting people. If you got burnt out on something like weed then try concentrates like dabs or hash. I haven't gotten tired of those in years. It kind of worries me sometimes that I completely rely my happiness upon them, but when I'm not feeling well it fixes everything and I can enjoy life.

Eh, sex was never what I expected it to be. I think one time I got a real nice high from it. I was skull fucking this broad, and pushed her head down and held it as I came. That felt pretty good, but the fact that it felt so good fucked me up a bit, and I realized sex for me was just a gross display of power.

Cut yourself! That's what I did half an hour ago

Weird, alcohol motivates the fuck out of me even afterwards.

lower your expectations about everything

If by gross you don't mean large, I fail to see why liking sex for the power dynamic is bad.

I did weed everyday multiple times a day for some number of years (been almost two weeks since any drugs, except nicotine, which I'm using to cope), I did alcohol at the tail end of my drug use, and psychedelics very very occasionally. Although I have a small small friend group whom I like to get high with, I very much enjoyed drugs by myself

I've been struggling with this lately as well, realized I haven't felt a sense of accomplishment in a long while.
Gonna try joining some social circles I've been keeping away from and try to find motivation to accomplish things.

I would categorize power lust under traits I find unappealing, and possibly psychologically dangerous.

Believe me expectations are low, at least, I think they are, could you elaborate on what you mean by expectations?

I don't fancy self harm, I only do it if things get really bad, and I almost need the endorphins

1) Get properly medicated
2) Get into a 12-step program of some sort
3) read my blog Darklord75253

If you're referring to antidepressants or something, I don't really want to try them, from what I've heard they make you numb in a sense, I don't want that

Idk what I would have done without weed and psych's in my teenage years lol. Mental and Physical painkillers, no better feeling than being high.

You don't find those attributes, you create them for yourself

/Thread

I fully understand that you create meaning in your life. I guess I could've wordered that I bit better, but I feel like everyone gets the general "jist" of what I mean

I have none of that

Start on the bottom, and work your way up. Get food stamps, and start cooking for yourself user. May you find joy in the simple act of cooking something truly delicious, after failing many times.

I'm on Lithium and Prosac, I'm good.

Really, could you give a little more on your experience with it?

Are you actually good user? It is hard to tell how these substances effect your psychology. You very well could be drugged up, and not recognize the pills contributions to your life problems.