What makes you sad Sup Forums?

What makes you sad Sup Forums?

Everything?

I am scared of the past, of the present and of the future, I suppose that makes me sad.

nigs

this fucking captcha
i want the legacy back

this fucking shitty thread
/kys

>Songs about starcrossed lovers.
>Animal rekt
>The thought that one day I won't wake up but the world will still be going about its daily business and I won't be there to see it

mostly stuff I can't have

Living

not being able to fuck bubble butt white girls

The fact that nobody, including myself can or will change the world for the better. You can't have individualism and a utopia, it's one or the other...

lol

>TFW had a shot at GF almost a year ago but probably fucked it up because I wasn't good enough
>TFW tried to date other girls, but can't even get excited to because they're not her
>TFW I'd give up just about anything to go back to that place in space/time

That's a dark place, bro. You okay?

I dunno man. Last I heard about her was that she was hurting herself again.

In a similar place myself, hard to remember how long I've been here, good and bad memories. Not sure how to break out, been fighting to for years... 10 years now? I think that's close.

This entire shitty website and how it’s gotten more and more like Facebook in terms of boring regurgitated jokes and content. This place was never great but seeing it somehow become more shit than what it was is fucking disconcerting.

>Meanwhile posts a regurgitated tardbook meme

why u still lulrkin then?

It would be nice to have a thing that DOESN'T make me sad. Whole world gone to shit for me. Just here to give my cat a nice life until she'll die of age and then I'll be free.

Things that normally make people happy. Its like opposite day with my emotions. I also tend to only ever empathize with the villains in any story. The protagonists always seem dumb and weak.

This post has made me sad.

I hope for better times. I fool myself into thinking “it won’t be so shit the next time I’m on” it’s always shit and it’s always getting worse. Kill me now.

The fact that there are people today who think the Earth is actually flat.

Not doing any better there Gandalf the faggot

Got this off your facebook profile pic

this

The absolute shit state of humanity.

The fact that I feel anxiety all the time and my life sucks and will probably never get better. The only thing that makes me happy is getting drunk and even that’s not working any more from tolerance to it.

>le edgy meme
i bet you feel cool too.

Please tell everyone how cool you are and maybe you can sit at the cool kids table.

Not sure where that projection came from, all I know is you’re a massive faggot.

I made the gandalfs as oc dude. Almost a decade ago now. You could change your filenames at the very least ffs.

not even a meme, you loser

Looking up my elementary school made me pretty sad.

This is me literally me

Sure you did, kid. Either way I’m hiding this thread like the rest and probably gonna go kill myself. I hope you all do the same. I also hope gookmoot takes his faggot jap ass and nukes the website. You’re all shit. Just utter human trash and there is no hope you stupid pretentious cucks

Suit yourself dude, no skin off my nuts.

>probably gonna go kill myself.
Sure you will, kid.

try some shrooms or mdma