Why do liberals never take pride in being American but suck the dicks of other countries just to be humble?

Why do liberals never take pride in being American but suck the dicks of other countries just to be humble?

They're always sucking the dick of Canada or some progressive European country.

Because leftists only exist to destroy the culture and tradition of the country they live in and replace it with something foreign.

Americans are self hating cuckolds.

It's always been considered "cultured" to know and appreciate your neighbors but given that Mexican culture is now American culture you have to look further across the sea, whereas in Europe you only need look a few hundred miles in any direction to find a very distinct culture and history.

ur gay

What annoys me is how they'll suck on Sweden or Canada's dicks so much but they'll never bother to move there. They keep trying to shame the rest of the USA into being more like Canada or whichever cuck country is their most recent fetish at the moment.

Jews ruin everything they touch

You forgot this
They just want a whiter country with less gibsmedats, and the uberlib sjw's are fans of how both countries are run by sjw's.

If I had to suck a country's dick it'd be Norway: strong Nordic population, less immigrants, strong resource economy, good social programs and healthcare. And beautiful wilderness but I love the outdoors and would like to go off the grid.

i know they love using canada, sweden, and denmark among others to virtue signal

but do you ever hear american liberals saying america should learn from australia?

Isn't this true for all progressive western nations though? what do you call a blowjob circlejerk?

Its because America was founded on slavery and genocide!

They worship weakness. Underdogs. Epic battles against oppression. That's why that narrative keeps on going even in those progressive countries. They don't actually care at all about the nature of the persecuted, since it'd be racist to say all cultures aren't equal.

>left will never suck your dick, even though lefty ue stats say that your country have almost no pay gap between man and woman and domestic volience towards women is one of the lowest in eu. Also we have very small diference .between poor and wealthy compared to rest of the eu, because we are all poor. LEFT WHY DONT YOU WANT TO SUCK US OFF FROM TIME TO TIME!?

the
fucking
rage

Fpbp

Why even engage in their game? They have a point in that American slavery is the most recent, but the main argument should be "how the fuck haven't people recovered from it by now?" it shouldn't take 6 generations of social welfare and preferential government treatment to go from "as poor as the white immigrants" to "as poor as the white wage slaves". Literally all it takes is getting a job, nigger.

black slavery still exists in the middle east my saudi friend was telling me about how people buy blacks and their olympics team is just slave niggers

Unsurprising. They are the last vestige of feudalism.

They're internationalists so their loyalty lies with the international system and not their own country. Our lefties admire countries like Sweden and Germany.

because they want to be communist but their moms wont let them

because victim mentality. no matter what happens theyll still be the victims and others need to give them shit because oy vey

Why the fuck do ALL Irish posters suck??? It's a true anomaly... they're not trolls, they're truely butthurt anything and everything! truely an anomaly. There is no country i've lost more respect for than Ireland because of Sup Forums. Fuck Ireland.