Your sickest torture method

Your sickest torture method.
Dont forget the psychological aspect

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_water_torture
youtube.com/watch?v=hghczTVgav0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remove the eyes, ears, and tongue, then amputate the arms and legs up to the base. If it is a man, cut off sections of their dick one inch at a time, allowing time in between to heal. Leave the balls for further torture and to allow them to keep a sex drive that'll never be fulfilled.

put a person in a tight room where they cant move at all and just keep em there, close lights, no sounds but keep em alive of course

pic is semi related. We have sensitive mods.

here we go:
- rats on naked stomach with cage and burning coal on it
- rats cant stand heat and will try to escape
- only way is thru victim but cage is heavy

Whats that comic of the robots beheading humans but keeping them alive forever in a jar?

Its on the internet!

HAH!

did you take this from duckman?

victim can suicide by holding breath

tbh this is my personal worst case scenario (being burried alive)

perfide alternative: with the head down and forced oxygen and nutrition influx (to be kept alive for a long time)

Then give them a tracheostomy.

no

Force someone to watch their own parents being slowly killed.

Fastened to machine made with enough strength to bladlessly quarter a person. Machine activates with less than hair trigger for movement of person. Itching powder applied liberally. Dental torture as needed.

That would help keep them from choking. You could use a machine to pump air and force them to breathe too.

Boating is a fun one.

Tie victim in a boat with head sticking out. Put another boat on top.

Forcefeed victim milk and honey so they will have explosive diarréa. Keep forcefeeding.
Diarrea will fill boat, attracting bugs who will consume victim slowly.

how old are you?

Btw there's a 'pain scale' from 0 to 10 with 4 being shot into the testicles and 10 getting liver cut out while conscious

I'm 22, just not that imaginative. It be more psychological if anything. You could always go for the classic Brazen Bull, that shit would suck to be in.

love this very exotic method but try hard visualizing it.
own fantasy?

No, they could only do it to the point of unconsciousness where they would end up invoulatirly breathing regardless.

Nah, its a classic from history.

be tied to a chain forced to browse new Sup Forums for EVER

That chinese water torture where the person is strapped to a table while drops of water are slowly dropped onto their head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_water_torture

>attracting bugs who will consume victim slowly.

Then before it gets too fargone release them, nurse them back to health, and start the entire process over again, and again and again, until they finally succumb.

u can accumulate enough spit in your mouth to suffocate

>chain
>tied to a chain
>not just chained

How is disposal of bodies considered torture if they're already dead?

>tied to a chain
Is the other end of the chain connected to anything?

Their ancestors will weep in the afterlife.

suspended from wall - you only have 1 free hand for key/mouse and a guard holding you at gunpoint. You cant post / troll - only browse.

kept in a tank with daily meals, no furniture, a harsh oldschool flourescent light overhead, and an inch of water laced with lsd. also how is criminal disposal of dead bodies a form of torture?

The picture is one of several illustrations of nork accounts of their time in prison, they were not intended to exclusively describe torture, but to give an overview of the conditions/treatment ect.

He took it from history.

Gotta love humanity.

There are no new ideas in torture. Everything has been done.

Tied to a chair and played with using nailclippers and iodine for months.

Obviously there are other more painful tortures, but this is one that you can actually achieve yourself, you just need access to a rural building.

none of the pics is torture

1. Electro shocks that wont kill are healthy and even used as therapy

2. Rape doesnt exist unless rapist is incel which isnt the case there (victims are wasted rexies while the waiters are well nourished groomed Chans {Asian version of Chad})

3. North Korea has generational jail punishments with even grand children kept in there. An abortion is welcomed.

4. YOu already said it

Being forced to post on Sup Forums for all eternity.

Make an anonymous forum, where people could vent their negative emotions and frustration to make them feel good temporarily.
A person would frequent this forum more and more to make himself feel good. He would pointlessly waste his time instead of coping with his problems or learning new skills.
After sufficient time has passed a person will be an adult with no social and professional skills. He will be shunned and laughed at by his peers, living in perpetual shame and suffering.

Give credibility and power to sjw's

>psychoLOGical

You are identical to them in every way, just with a different theme.

wow your mama raised a real pussy

Not really. Just making an obvious joke. E thuggin isn't impressive btw. Everyone knows you sjw's are pussies in real life

You're a SJW. You can't even participate in a good ole torture thread without injecting an agenda.
Sort yourself.

Put them on death row, don't tell them the date they are to be executed. Every few weeks march them to the execution room and do a false execution then return them to their cell. Also play the song "Friday" on loop in their cell.

Oh? I'm sure an sjw would want you doxed and your publicly destroyed for having threads like these. I should have known you autists couldn't keep up

9/10 psychic terror

youtube.com/watch?v=hghczTVgav0

ISIS does the fake execution thing, and the Japanese don't tell death row inmates their death day. The Friday thing was all me. >:)

tickling feet with feather.

don't laugh. its brutal if prolonged.

Futurama?
The heads in the jars are erie as fuck. Forced to live in solitude for all time, just for the present generation's pleasure.

- Get all shrinks together to figure out Anons deepest fears and traumas.
- create a virtual reality for user that is put into coma
- virtual world is the absolute worst possible and never ending nightmare
- user trapped forever with brain linked to a quantum computer generating ultimate hell
- not forget triggering all pain receptors to the max

You might actually kill them from shock if they don't pass out from the pain right away.

his brain activity will be monitored by scientists and he will be slowly introduced.
Since pain receptors desensitize until they die, new ones will be created.

The entire pain center of his brain will be restructured and enhanced so that he will experience it thousandfold. A new organism will be made that only exists to take suffering to a new level, philosophically speaking.

Fuck you i kekked

i like how crap like this is considered "proof" when some faggot defector draws it to make some bucks because otherwise they're being treated like shit and get only the lowest of jobs

They have to live one day as me

What if we use his suffering to power a monumental unimaginable utopia of extraordinary happiness and contentment for hundreds of billions of people, a veritable heaven with no problems? Would utilitarianism say we ought to torture that one guy?

/Dostoevsky

Depends who that guy is. Has to be someone who deserves it.

We should probably designate some jew to be that guy. Pay us back for killing Jesus and all that.

logic is the basic law of our universe and that concept sounds surreal. Its too abstract. A universe where it is possible would have different parameters.

Ok, I think I will finally leave. Thanks

Standing in a dark soundproof box. Every 10 seconds or so a drop of water will fall on their head.

This actually wouldn't be that bad for too long. After a few days in with almost no perceptual senses (regardless of pain) the victim would eventually stop forming rational thoughts and just go crazy.

The problem with logic is that it equally well applies to possible worlds as well as our own.

tbh I even think boredom is the worst torture.
If you get hurt its at least something that can be exciting. Many masochists out there...

But imagine living forever

ignoring someone

it can be a different logic or not? Like totaotally different rules of reality. I cant give examples bc Im no philosoph.

Find a man who loves his family. Find a man who loves his family and his family loves him.

Bind the man to a chair. He must not be able to move. Infront of him, have his family binded to their own chairs. The chairs are in a cresent so they can all see each other. Around each of their heads is a fixed plastic box.

Leading to each box is a small tube. The tubes are all tied to a pump system. The pump system leads from another tube that goes to the man. The pump system is there to basically remove blood from the man as if he were donating.

The man will have to watch as his own blood slowly fills the small space left in each box one by one. I imagine two kids and a wife. The middle child would be first.

He'd have to watch them choke on his own blood and eventually drown. All the while hearing his wifes screams and his youngest child cry. The wife would be next. Her sobs would give way to sputters as the warm liquid fills her mouth. He'd have to watch the youngest who may not understand what is happening see their mom and sibling die. And then they themself die alone.

After they are dead I would leave the father there tied up and weak. I'd provide him with an IV to give him enough fluid/nutrients to stay alive for a few weeks while he watches his family stiffen and bloat.

Once those run dry, who cares what takes his life first.

Impalement: If you go through the rectum with a spike that's at least 4" in diameter, it can actually take days to die, all while the spike is slowly pushing it's way through your torso and up out of your mouth. It actually ends up being suffocation that kills, as it blocks the airways.

Personally, I've always thought that forcing someone to watch their kids get raped to death would be about the worst you can do.
But if you want to be creative and limit it to physical pain... Peeling off strips of skin (flaying). Use salt & powdered antibiotics to keep the wounds from getting an infection that could possibly kill them. Avoid maiming them functionally (cutting off anything BUT skin) for a good long while, so as to stretch things out. You should get at least a good week out of this, if you go slow. And that's fine, because flaying is excruciating.
Once you get to the point where cutting off more skin just isn't fun for you anymore, then start by peeling fingernails. At first, it will be a cakewalk compared to the skin. But sticking needles into the wounds will remind them that THERE IS ONLY PAIN NOW!!!!!!!! and keep thing interesting.
You'll probably run out of nails in just a single morning, but that's fine, because now you have all afternoon to administer electric shocks to their genitals. If that gets boring after just a few hours don't worry, because you're going to need to do some research.
See, there's this drug that was in human clinicals a few years ago. It never got approval from the FDA because high doses had a near 100% occurance of proctalgia fugax as a side effect. That means debilitating anal sphincter spasms. You need to look up this drug and get some for the next day.
The next day, you're not just going to give them a triple dose, so as to guarantee that they're in pain. No, you're also going to use a giant dildo (or your fist) to fuck their asshole good while they're in pain. If it's a woman you're torturing... (cont)

is this from a saw movie?

Since I have no kids or wife I cant fathom what itd be like. It sounds disturbing and new.

(cont from Impalement:...)
then I recommend using your dick, at least at first. You won't believe how tight that hole is. Meanwhile, you want to administer high voltage, low amperage shocks to their click/dickhead while you're doing this. Be careful about that amperage if you're fucking them; you don't want to catch the shock yourself (at least not much of it).
Be sure to make them clean whatever you fucked them with, using their tongue, of course. By this point, they should be well broken.
So now you start slicing off bony parts. Use a torch and a variety of serving spoons to cauterize wounds. Be sure to give them an antibiotic drip. You may also need some sedatives to avoid them slipping into cardiac arrest.
Cut at the joints: don't bother trying to cut between joints. Just do one joint of each finger/toe at a time. Then take the hands & feet, then the forearms and forelegs. Then you take their tongue and one eye. Using a thick screwdriver that's been heated to red hot, pierce their eardrums; this will ensure they don't heal. When that's all done, give them a good beating with a collapsible baton to get some nerve damage in there. Go for the sensitive spots: this is where the nerve clusters are.

Then you let them go. For added enjoyment, use PI's to keep tabs on them, and go find them from time to time. Smile and wave to them. Don't worry, they're not going to tell anyone. Give it a year or so, then pick someone close to them and start again. Only this time, you kill them at the end. The next time you visit your first victim, show them a photo.
Eventually, you'll want to grab them again. This will hardly be torture, as they will have been expecting it. But you don't want to disappoint them. When you get them, let them know you plan to kill them. But don't do it. Just keep the drug on hand, and use them as a fuck toy for a while. Then one day, tell them you don't want them anymore, and drop them off at a hospital. Let them feel that rejection right at the end.

>bamrizzled again

Also known as Scaphism.

skinning is 10/10 creativity