Any other nonwhites feel kinda satisfied seeing whites getting their shit pushed in...

Any other nonwhites feel kinda satisfied seeing whites getting their shit pushed in? Like all their efforts were for nothing and now look at where they are. I can see even more rioting and we will soon have deaths by November. Well Sup Forums internet warriors, looks like you'll finally get a war. Let's see if you are really gonna go out there and fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0
youtu.be/nda_OSWeyn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first post says no

Sagearooni

You do realize that if a race war starts in murrica, non whites will be slaughtered like the subhuman animals they are, right?

Yeah. Not so strong are you now, whitey? Huh, what ya gonna do?

white people are nice until they are not

Yeah I think you should push them a bit more, they are weak right? What can weaklings do if we just keep pushing em for more rights hehe..

Excellent

We need subhumans to act as they really are to wake up our dimwit population. If it takes a nigger kicking their heads in to get their nose out of their smart phone and face book, then its gods work my verminous non white friend.

Sup Forums and others over the years are trying to warn our people and prepare them. Yet too many are dumb arsehole liberals and cucks to listen.

I'm a Black man in America, and yes...this is so satisfying to see Trump supporters BTFO

Can't wait for HIllary to win and make it a criminal act to support people like Frump in any future campaigns.

It's a hate crime.

Probably slaughter the fucking subhumans. But not until we're forced. Because we're civilized.

lol

>whitey
>ireland

1/10

>Well Sup Forums internet warriors, looks like you'll finally get a war. Let's see if you are really gonna go out there and fight.

Cool. The point isn't to win but to bring the western world to a level of wealth comparable to that of Africa.

You could have been fine non whites, we could have lived peacefully. But if you must insist...

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

Civilized=Cucked
You want some too?

>Trump fags spend most of the primaries attacking protesters and being shits
>Suddenly they get a taste of their own medicine
"Why are u being so mean to white people :,,,,,(
Assault is wrong and they're bad people!"

-1/10

Wow really makes you think. I'm now a #NiggerMissile

Trump supporters never went to Sanders or Clinton's rally to disrupt them and harass the supporters.

cant wait for riots in my neighborhood

So? People have a right to protest. It's part of that free speech thing. Sure, Trump supporters have a right to remove people from their rallies, but before then, protesters are well within their right to voice dissent

Or is free speech only good if it's your side?

Potato nigger listen to me.

Just because you wank off to black football players and listen to 5- pence doesn't mean you are an actual nigger

Also I'd boot your head in m8

Hispanic American here. Kill yourself, traitor.

>mfw waiting for the riots

All it does is basically prove Sup Forums right. Non whites hate whites and wish to destroy their countries.

Any other kikes feel kinda satisfied seeing Jesus get his shit pushed in? Like all his efforts were for nothing and now look where he is. I can see even more crucifixions and we will soon have deaths by November. Well Christians, looks like you'll finally get a war. Let's see if you are really gonna go out there and fight.

Look up the word "martyr," it'll help your tiny spic/nigger brain comprehend the stupidity of your post.

I'm sure you would with your frail inbred Anglo body.

Not protestors, terrorists. They have no right to protest at secret service protected events. It is a felony circa 2010.

physical violence is not speech
the funny thing is trump is anti war. you guys are voting for war.

>So?

So you're wrong when you said that Trump supporter got a taste of their own medicine since it wasn't their medicine to begin with.

Everything else you said is correct yet irrelevant to the first thing you said, which is that Trump supporter got what they were dishing out.

Dude you're Finnish you're like the lowest of the white people

"You gonne miss me when im gone."

shouldnt that be eres instead of es?

Yes, and?
How is me being Finnish relevant to anything I said?

Your obsession with niggers and inbreeding is disturbing - did your dad fuck you as a child?

>t. Inbred

Jesus Christ, there's a difference between speech and attacking people.

This is why niggers will never amount to anything but civilization destroyers. Their brains don't work quite right.

>Trump is anti war
Lol "We're gonna bomb the shit out of them! Bring back torture and worse! Sure, let everyone have nuclear weapons!"
Whatever you say

Being violent was the medicine friend, it wasn't protesting. I don't endorse violence, but I recognize the irony of Trump supporters (who had no problem with violence against protesters in the past) are now suddenly concerned about violence since it's against them.

>I'm sure you would with your frail inbred Anglo body.

Bitch please.

Jaja, mamame la verga jotillo

What the fuck are you talking about? Trump fags were violent in the past, but now that violence is being done to them, they're suddenly upset about it. That's my point

>Post pic of stout, well built man
Yeah, I'd smash your head in.

Buttman gringo cuck detected, my radars are off the charts!

>Jesus Christ, there's a difference between speech and attacking people.
>This is why niggers will never amount to anything but civilization destroyers. Their brains don't work quite right.

So true, you see that thing at Milo's talk when those two blacks went on stage and physically threatened him? Literally can't into being civilized.

My dad's from Mexico. Neither he nor I harbor any attitudes of sentiment or fondness for Mexico. White countries are the greatest countries. I much prefer being treated as well as I do, and living as well as I do, in this historically white nation than how I'd live any non-white dump.

Its mr potato you potato son of a leprechaun.

I don't care if you're triggered.

I with you. I just laugh at these poor whites, who live with niggers and spics, that get enriched. I love my 90% white state. I haven't seen a nigger or spic for months.

go to grocery store, no niggers
go to mall, no niggers
go outside to park, no niggers
drop my kids off at school, no niggers

Feels so fucking good man.

guy on the left is not even white.

kek

repeat after me
>i must stop shitposting by pretending to be a nigger

got it?

I think you mean Mr tayto.

Repeat after me

Allahu ackbar

Watch this video faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeOkybuCXX0

The left are way more violent than Trump supporters. If you can't see this you are either a retard or deluding yourself.

>who had no problem with violence against protesters in the past

I don't see that there's evidence for that. Trump supporters didn't go to democrat's rally to disrupt them.

Security personal removed disruptive and person present at Trump's rally under fraudulent pretenses. There's no equivalency there.

Actually, people don't have the right to protest a private event. There are boundaries to the right to assemble, and they have continually crossed them.

>going to a private venue and starting shit, get shit back
>show up to venue again, violently assault people that have nothing to do with past venues

Only a dumb nigger would think this would help them in the long run.

that guy has been beaten up for making the blond girl cry
that's well deserved, when will shitskins understand?

FUCK DEM CRACKA WHITEYS

F-F-FUCK DDONALD TRUMP!! FUCK FUCK FUCK DDONALD TRUMP!!

FUCK CRACKA WHITEY BOY

Who all see the leprechaun?

not one of them but I enjoy seeing disorder in America regardless of the colour of people involved, I see it as righteous punishment for the degeneracy their admins and mass media have been pushing onto others across the globe

What do you mean?

Fucking Ireland and Britain fighting again.

Its like you want the white race destroyed. You'd rather fight each other then the shit skins invading your countries.

I know this is bait, but I still find it funny how people celebrate the rioters. All they're doing is getting Trump elected and justifying Trump's points about deportations and the wall and shit

A bunch of non-whites chimping out on some blonde woman, having all this caught on camera and passed around the internet and making national news is about the greatest gift you guys could give the Trump campaign. You see "drumpf supporter btfo" but every soccer mom and shit moderate is horrified. That's why Hillary and Obama are scrambling to distance themselves.

Meanwhile when they're not waving Mexican flags or screaming about how they hate America Trump protestors look like this

Trump supporters are deluded if they think the opposition are in any way like them.

The left are violent terrorists basically. They have decided anyone who doesn't agree with them is a neo nazi no matter how peaceful and centre right or conservative they are.

Its only bantz. You wouldn't understand.

youtu.be/nda_OSWeyn8

Niggers pretending to be irish, you irish pretending to be a nigger

That's a bit offensive, cracker

Vote for Trump and you become white, famalam. One of the many perks of voting for the God Emperor.

Gee, I wonder what the difference between Trump and Sanders could be that it incites more violence. Oh, maybe it's that Trump demonizes entire races for political gain. Maybe that factors into the equation. I'm not justifying it, but look at causes.

>SAFE PLACES ARE STUPID U LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD
>This is a private event, you don't have free speech here!
Make up your mind

I think you mean:
>Go to a protest something you disagree with
>Get assaulted
>Assault people involved with that movement later
See the difference? Again, not justifying, I think assaulting people is wrong. But if you build your campaign on divisive rhetoric and supporting assault, you'll catch shit

No, protesters show up at venues, act like savages, then wonder why Trump's numbers go up.

I hope he wins, just so I can hear the cries. I don't care if he delivers, just want the tears.

The Left is clearly the sane side, guise

>Trump demonizes entire races

As far as I know, Trump simply sees ILLEGAL immigrants and Muslims as an existential threat to America. And they are.

Do you seriously want to be flooded with hundreds of millions of rapists and welfare leeches?

That's right, nonwhites, keep throwing rocks at the giant hornet nest.

>Act like savages
I don't consider voicing your opinions to be savage. I consider assaulting people for voicing said opinions to be savage. And that's exactly what happened at many Trump rallies. You can pretend that isn't a fact if you want, but you're wrong.

I don't even hate Trump all that much. I can agree with a lot of his policy proposals; protectionism, boarder security, general anti-establishment politics, anti-globalization; it's just that his supporters rub me the wrong way a lot and I'm not a huge fan of using racial divides and nationalism

>Oh, maybe it's that Trump demonizes entire races for political gain.

Muslims aren't a race. Illegal immigrants aren't a race.

>Make up your mind
>people should be allowed to disrupt events and act like giant faggots without being told to fuck off because if you don't let us shit in your mouth, you want a "safe space"
Can't make this shit up.

>Go to a protest something you disagree with
You left out the part where "protest" often involves threats, violence, provocations, and "assault" is usually just pushing these people aside or out of the event because they're obviously not gonna leave by themselves.

Fuck off back to Rebbit.

Like I said in a post after your post, I don't diagree with a lot of Trump's policies. I agree that we need a secure boarder. You can make that point, however, without saying that a race of people are rapists. You can pretend there's nothing racially charged about that if you want, I'll just disagree with you.

What you're really seeing is a yappy dog nipping at a bear.

Then leave, you don't have a right to protest at his venues that he paid for, nor can you disrupt; he has a right to assembly.

that arm kinda looks like a dick in the thumbnail

>lowest of the white people
Still top of the barrel, Bonono

t. asian nigger

Did he say illegal immigrants? Nope, he said Mexicans.

>without being told to fuck off
I literally said Trump supporters are well within their right to kick protesters out. They aren't, however, free to assault protesters.

>"assault" is usually just pushing these people aside or out of the event
You know damn well that's bullshit. There's video evidence of Trump supporters physically attacking protesters that were already leaving.

Enjoy it while you can.

>"Your rights end where my feelings begin >:("
see

>without saying that a race of people are rapists

Islam is not a race, even though the left is trying to racialize them.

When I was referring to rapists, I was referring to Muslims.

They are anathema to American values.

We have all the guns you faggot.

Illegal immigrants aren't a race. Saying that a lot of illegal aliens from Mexico are rapists or criminals doesn't mean they all are.

No one cares about your concern trolling.

>Nope, he said Mexicans.

He said illegal immigrants from Mexico. Everything he said was true.

>I literally said Trump supporters are well within their right to kick protesters out.
You said if they do this, they want a "safe space", you're not making any sense.

>They aren't, however, free to assault protesters.
Yet you don't care that most of the assaults have actually been directed at Trump supporters, you only focus of a few instances at Trump rallies because you have an agenda.

either western civilization will collapse without those who built and preserve it, or whites will get pissed off and 4th reich. it's lose lose

Are you retarded? If you have a birthday party at your house for your kid and some guy comes over to scream at your kid for X reason, does he have a right to be there?

There was that 'F' scale test going around the other day, trying to identify why some people are Authoritarian or Fascist. The obvious attempted tie in was to Trump.

But fuck that, the real fascists here are on the left! The need to bring violence to all those whom do not toe the SJW line is straight authoritarian. We are in the twilight zone here boys.

Trump said Mexicans are rapists, not Muslims. I could give less of a shit about muslims. I think it's impractical to bar like 1/3 of the world from the US but that's my strongest opinion on the matter

I'll answer those points with one broad statment: I do not endorse violence, but I recognize when you demonize a race of people (weather or not you think that's what you're doing), you're opening yourself up to radical people who take exception with what you're saying

I've already said Trump supporters have a right to remove them. Removing them isn't the same thing as assaulting them.

Disrupting an event isn't hurting someone's feelings you fucking retard. It's wasting their time. And Mexican men ARE rapists. Mexico IS a rape culture. Sorry you're so fucking uninformed that you parade on Sup Forums acting like a Mexican Messiah.

See you at the deportations!

"Free speech should be void if it wastes my time!"

>, the real fascists here are on the left!

>I recognize when you demonize a race of people (weather or not you think that's what you're doing), you're opening yourself up to radical people who take exception with what you're saying

Except I don't think that's what is really happening. What I think is happening is that anti-whites now consider any position or action by white people that is not anti-white is 'racist'.

They are saying that we don't have a right to exist, by implication.

I'm just waiting for the day all guns are finally taken away so these betas have nothing to hide behind. Not like it would make a difference even if they had any. Whites need to be exterminated tbqh