You fucking gun nuts clutching your AR assault rifles

You fucking gun nuts clutching your AR assault rifles.
My hunting rifle works fine for self defense. There is no reason civilians need machine guns.

Pic related, my grandfathers rifle that he passed on to me. Perfect for hunting and home defense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tgCiC6qTtjs
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA
youtube.com/watch?v=0TMrunbZLJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see what you did there

If the CIVILIAN police force can have them, then I have a right to them, troll.

>AR Assault Rifles
Fuck my sides
THE REDUNDANCY

Im fine with my pistol.

>not using a shotgun for home defence
You NIGGER

>Thinking AR means assault rifle

>taking the bait

Taking the bait, of a troll post that was baiting a troll post baiting a troll post.

No buddy troll this post or the Internet will break

Please tell me your pa whittled that from the tree in the backyard

Look at the receiver on that thing, it's an AR, dip ass

Is your grandfather a virtual time traveler?

>another gunless libtard pretending to know anything about guns

no it doesn't dipshit, take on one or heaven forbid bit more then 1 armed invader, while you reloading the next round they are filling you and your family with lead, you need to be able to couple of quick fallow up shots

people don't always die instantly like in the da movies or on TV

>like in da movies

seriously my dude...

>how am suppost to defend store when brack peopor attack? 90's whorr famiry on roof top uzi machine pitor you know. my mother wheerchair cannot crimp ladder to roof top. very afraid. me and brother on knees rooking door ak hands. not coming arr good riot over, but can come back...
youtu.be/tgCiC6qTtjs

Re: 2nd amendment:
The founding fathers did not frame it to protect the gun-ownership rights relative to owning less than the best available firearm. BTW, my hunting rifle IS an AR. Since when is an AR-15 or M-15 an "assault rifle"? And even that is a relative term. My M-1 was considered a military grade "assault rifle" in its day. "Assault rifle" is a dick-head term that screeching hysterical anti-gun drama-queens usually use inappropriately. I have seen live fire combat and would never have traded my M-16 for an AR-anything to mount an assault no matter how scary that bad old AR looks to delicate snowflakes. Get some experience outside of your computer FPS games in mama's basement and come back to us when you grow up and grow out of it.

:^). I like you OP

>Pic related, my grandfathers rifle that he passed on to me. Perfect for hunting and home defense
So Grandad passed on to you a Windham 308? Really now? Windham Weaponry was founded by the former Bushmaster owners in 2011 in Windham, ME You motherfucking larper! Fuck the fuck OFF!

Stop shilling your low quality bait threads all over the place chaim I mean come on how many do you have up right now?

You don't know what you're talking about user, that fine piece of art is clearly a nugget.

No shit you really think so Sherlock?

To end gun violence we just have to nuke ourselves. Nobody alive any more no gun violence.

Holy fuck I think this guy is onto something!

>pic related
>it's a 3d model

OP's innocent gun has far more lethal people-killing power than the standard .223 Rem or 5.56 NATO round! THIS IS BAIT from a larper.

>people getting killed by guns
>how can we fix this?
>give more people guns
Seems legit.

Considering how many people are saved from a violent crime because of a firearm in comparison to gun violence, I'd say it's legit.

Well, if you say so then it must be true.

"Machine " gun. Are you retarded or just trolling

you dont save one person from a violent crime if the second person shoots him dead... he is now the victim of a violent crime

The CDC did a study, anywhere from 350,000 to 3,500,000 people are saved from a violent crime a year in America because of their firearms.

>he is now the victim of a violent crime
It's not a crime to shoot a man dead who just kicked in your door wielding a shotgun screaming, "You're all fucking dead".

Guns are going bye bye, stop worrying.

If you actually had a real actual gun you would have specified cuck

An actual legit Sup Forums post, well done sir

> Oldass bolt rifle for self defense
U wot?

It's not a matter of efficiency, it's a matter of purpose. The point is that there is an underlying argument on whether or should be ok for someone to militarize or not. A small but significant segment, about 30%, have convinced another 30% that the point is, we have guns like these and tolerate how easy it is to access and how dangerous it can be in the name of government resistance. The idea is that we need to make sure we can pose a challenge if a revolution occurs. When the system breaks down and the country is plunged into open revolt, the citizens need to be armed. Between Donetsk, Syria, and the Ryohinga, there is a compelling case to be made that we need to be able to stop it at all costs, that includes the statistical anomalies of high profile gun violence and the lower profile suicide, homicide, and ethical side effects.

The question isn't about the find themselves, it's whether we want to trust our government and international community to not being fascist and that they will always be on "our"side to defend ius.

Time and again, to those racist, anarchist, radical 30%, the government had shown they are not on their side, so they prep and arm.

it is a crime to do that you idiot, you are just acquitted of that crime because it is considered to be done in self defense, thr crime was still committed

l2 law please

yyoue right, fatmurica needs auto machine guns now, they woukdnt know how to guerilla tactics for their life.

"MA TWINKIES" the fustrated american screams" YOULL NEVER GET MA TWINKIES"

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA

youtube.com/watch?v=0TMrunbZLJw

Depends on the state. In Florida killing an armed intruder who forcibly entered your home won't even get you arrested unless the ccops see something that is very obviously fishy about the situation like moving the corpse post mortem or obvious execution shots. The "victim's" family may try to take you to civil court but there are protections against that too.