Wtf actors are broke

wtf actors are broke

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Rajaratnam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i hate capitalism now

Why do plebs always criticise athletes and actors for their salaries when scumbags with no talent earn even more than them

Hedge funds are difficult as fuck to run and run well and if you fuck up you'll get a job in that town again. There has to be some premium for that risk.

>4 billions
I don't know about you but I would take the risk.

the punishment for not doing a good job is 20 years in prison btw those guys gets nailed for the smallest things

>Billionaire
>Prison
You can't be serious

LOL i love memes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Rajaratnam

>fuck up and lose your client money
>take 2% of his investment anyway
wow so risky

POO

A sample size of one for golfers, Hedge fund managers, and Footballers

>biggest insider trading arrest in history
>"getting jailed for anything"
Really reinforced your story there bub

He was the fall guy

it was highest paid for hedge fund, golfers, and footballers

Is that the highest paid nurse? I seriously doubt it.

Now add how much wealth those people actually create and how much in taxes they pay.

>how much wealth those people actually create
Almost none, because the financial sector doesn't produce anything. Banks create money out of their asses and derivatives leech off the productivity of other industries. These people are either gambling with someone else's money or literally nothing.
>and how much in taxes they pay
Essentially none, because all smart people and companies obfuscate their finances through holding companies, tax havens and other similiar services. They may not even know what they have in order to guarantee secrecy.

>11 years in prison
>worth $1.8bil

Worth it.

Why use big fat Frank and not someone like TSUUUUUUU?

Because Frank Lumplard is your average upper tier footballer, not your mega-bucks galactico with endorsements falling out of his arse.

what's stopping that nurse from becoming a hudge fund manager?

wtf i love communism now

Except considering that shows gross income, and the varied reinvestment rate, Tepper is the second poorest on there (not by much) considering the fact that entire $4 billion is Apaloosa's de-weighted annual revenue.

He would be lucky if he walks away with $10 million.

t.somebody who isn't a dumb fuck leftist that made that EBIN CIRCLE CHART using raw Google/Wiki shit.

>In 2009, Tepper's hedge-fund earned about $7 billion by buying distressed financial stocks in February and March (including Bank of America common stock at $3 per share), and then profiting from the recovery of those stocks later that year.[11] $4 billion of those profits went to Tepper's personal wealth.
retard

would do it for 100 mil

what makes you think he can keep the money