Why do all girls dye their hair...

Why do all girls dye their hair? If he chooses you for your hair color he’s just going to run away once he finds out that’s not you.

some people like to look good for themselves not just for other people

>he’s just going to run away once he finds out that’s not you
speak for yourself

Aposematism.
Look it up

Because it looks good

>Why do all girls dye their hair?
They don't.

>If he chooses you for your hair color he’s just going to run away once he finds out that’s not you.

Or maybe he won't. Your post is complete stupidity.

That said, women also wear makeup that makes their eyes appear larger, their complexion seem more uniform, their lips fuller. They wear bras designed to make their breasts seem fuller. They wear clothing designed to accentuate their curves.

Hair dye is quite reasonable compared to something as uncomfortable as, say, high-heeled shoes.

What if I told you females dye their hair for their own sake and not to please men

It’s rather annoying for a man looking for a certain set of features.

When you grow up and realize women are actually people, rather than a collection of sexy body parts, it'll be less annoying for you.

If you think someone naturally has green or pink or whatever crazy color people typically complain about, then you are retarded and should probably drink gasoline and blow a lit candle

I’m damning my children to have half her genes though.

if you think that's damning to share genes then why have kids?

>chooses you for your hair color
Only on Sup Forums folks

That's utter bullshit and I don't know why people like to chant that all the time. If you were the only person alive on the planet you wouldn't give a fuck what you looked like.

>I need a natural sandy blonde
>I need women hair to match my tendies

someone has no self confidence lol

That's nothing, it's having half of yours which is the real tragedy

I don’t see how it’s any worse than not dating someone for height, weight, or breast size.

No he means he wants children with the best genes, as determined by his unconscious mind and as would happen naturally.

Butthurt darkie detected.

I kinda assume that ignorance any women dyes their hair non-natural colors or has facial piercings or tattoos probably is damaged somewhat

kek

Then.. don't reproduce with someone you deem has inferior genes? Seems pretty simple.

>Be me
>Man
>Dye my hair a little bit lighter
>Everyone knows I do because my eyebrows make it obvious
>Nobody cares
>Girls love me
>My girl loves me
Idk, I just like dying my hair, got bored ofy "almost black brown" colour

>being this delusional desu

Life isn't animu baka

I don't mind dyed hair in moderation. Like maybe a stripe or two of color, that sort of thing.

Completely dying it can range from "dishonest" to garish. At the most basic level if you completely change it to something real but different- blonde to black, say, or brown to red, that sort of thing- it's not really appreciable because it's completely fake. Then you have chicks dying their hair hot pink and neon shit, and it screams "I have nothing to offer as a person but I REALLY need attention!".

Had a gf who dyed her hair deep purple from dark brown. Asked her why exactly she wanted to, that tbqh with her it would look make her look garish and an attention-seeker, but honestly there was no concrete answer from her. I'm just left thinking "If there's a fad, and you're a chick, you can be compelled to the point of madness to do it".

my hair color was the thing that started the first conversation with the boy i was waaaay too fucking shy to speak to anyway

he likes both of my hair colors and honestly prefers my natural one so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because... maybe... some people just want to? Why does anyone have to have a reason other than that?
Why have pancakes for breakfast? Why buy a new shirt you think looks nice? Why get pegged in the ass every sunday? Because you want to. And it's beautiful because it's your choice to make.

There's a reason for everything.

>Because you want to.
Yes. That is a reason.

>And it's beautiful because it's your choice to make.

Not when it's not beautiful. And what said.

I was more confused by the implication that she couldn't NOT do it. Like I mentioned honestly that I wouldn't care for it and that was simply my two cents and it became such an issue for her because there was no way she wasn't, she HAD to dye her hair purple, she couldn't not dye her hair purple.

I mean I won't get too autistic about it IRL but it's just not very attractive unless it's done subtly.

Most girls/guys do it because they are mentally unstable, the ones that do it while being sane are actually 7+/10 generally do it out of fashion and the guys/girls that fall for her/him would do it for the beauty and the hair colour is a plus.

If you die your hair and u are ugly you do it our of mental illness