What is the Jewish religion in reality? I've been looking it up but don't really get a good idea of what it is...

What is the Jewish religion in reality? I've been looking it up but don't really get a good idea of what it is. I'd like someone who has studied it to tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3fK7egeLgk
nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSAp9sBzPbc
youtu.be/ZacRtqRLSLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's get money, rule world, stuff like that.

Lets put it that way.
Muslims worship a warlord
Christians worship a jew on a stick
And jews worship money

OP here from what I've been studying it seems like Jewish people try to do "good" but in reality it's extremely short term good, and it hurts the country they're living in the long term.

My parents are unkrainian but I was born here but I decided not to believe in God, the Jewish community is really questionable some are really good people some are really mean and hate to recruit to the army I don't know man their really weird

the best system in the world.the lightning path to hashem. right up tothe top BH . Na nach

the ten commandments and a few crazy ideas from the old testament. apart from some random nonsense generally and some extreme orthodox shit, it's a pretty simple and comment sense religion. the random shit is pretty stupid, though.

The central tenet of jews is to knock down some important mosque and build a temple in it's place to summon the real messiah. This is why they always scramble for power, it's also a great excuse to be ruthless. Scum.

some of you seem quite misguided and baruch hashem the world can, will and must change in the future. you people wake up! moshiach REALLY IS coming. The greatest of all religious devotions is still easier than making a living and trying to acquire worldly possessions

the Sup Forumstards are already ruining the thread.

cant wait for the second shoah, fucking kikes should die

To be ruthless. I've never seen Jews to work in such overt ways. I've heard of them using covert ways to undermine a country. But to knock down important mosques, can you give me some examples? I'm not defending in any way, I myself am an Anglican Church goer.

join us and realize that you were pur family all along. if you desire you can achieve it. truly ask g-d for help. as a friend

The sterotype is real they really ask for money this month is the Purim holiday and I was walking down the street and I saw a few kids shaking their hands like give me money I walked closer and they asked me "got any spare change" I'm not joking this really happened to me

Last time he came you tortured and killed him, then for his punishment you say he is drowning in excrement in hell.

>the Sup Forumstards are already ruining the thread.

I never go to Sup Forums and I hate fucking kikes.

Basically christianity but it gets rid of some of the confusing and unrealistic parts like a dude rising from the dead. Jews also don't believe in hell, but rather an endless void of darkness.

I'm Jewish, grew up religious, left the religion at 13 when I realized it's mainly a scam, lots of religious rituals, Friday nights, Saturdays, lots of meals, lots of food, lots of praying at synagogue, ("shul")

With Jews there are usually religious Jews and non religious Jews, religious orthodox Jews look down on the non religious. The rabbis are pretty much scammer but implement a lot of hope into the religious people

religious Jews cant eat any food thats not kosher, all kosher food is like 3x as expensive .

jews are very intelligent

yeshua jesus is literally in my top five people. i killed no one

Ask me anything you guys want.

They work covertly in countries where they are a minority and they must maintain the image of the "good guys" and victims. In Israel they have the power to do whatever they want.

Fair enough.

OP here again, why would Jewish people scam themselves with "kosher" food, I heard that Jewish people could only rob "goyums" or something along those lines.

I come from a Russian Jewish background, grew up religious, lets the religious aspect because it clouded my childhood, I went slightly insane, all boys schools, being forced to be religious and follow the laws or else your family basically disowns you for "going off the derech"

yeah its not like we were treated worse than any other people in all of history. it can seem as a curse but in reality being a jew is the biggest blessing one can recieve. you dont choose to become a jew. hashem the almighty has chosen us

oh cool that was easy. hahaa. the power of understanding BH. NN

because its not a scam

Judaism, the rabbi's build themselves up and become large leaders in the communities, the more religious you are the more you buy into the scam, everything from food, cloths, house materials, synagogue visits, schools.

everything

We're conservative Jews. Sup Forums cracks me up, no one here has ever met a he before, yet they blame their life failings on Jews. I mean, sorry you're dumb and suck at being successful. Try harder?

LIES we dont even have a rebbe!!

One could argue that they move the costs on to goyim consumers. Most foods are certified kosher, thats what the little "U" is for on every package you see. Obviously they still pay a cost for it, but the cost is much less than if they insisted that all packaged products be kosher and the cost spread out among everyone.

amen

Ari schaffir?

What about him?

No, that's a purposeful misinterpretation. What the passage says is if a fellow Jew genuinely can't afford to pay off his debt to you, you are obligated to forgive it. It doesn't mean steal from non Jews. It just means you don't owe them shit.

But the manner in which they slaughter an animal isn't completely painless. So how exactly is it kosher? Perhaps they can utilize new methods that are completely kosher now since we have the technology.

Ari left Judaism when he was older.

>What is the Jewish religion in reality?
It's just a shitter version of Catholicism. Without Jesus

ANYONE can be jewish or noahhide. follow your instincts. you dont need a certain haircut hat or beard. be yourself and talk to god as a close friend. hey! you dont even need to believe in god. we are bringing the world together one soul at a time and we have to start now!

that can be up for consideration! you may have a point who knows.

It is foolish to blame all your problems on the Jews, but you can't deny that they have quite the advantage over goyim in that they have a community that helps each other out with their resources just for being Jewish. White people are taught that helping each other out for being white or European is wrong. They should ignore society and create a system that they can benefit from similar to the jews, instead of complaining.

trips of truth na nach nachma nachman meuman

You know Christianity right? Is that, but only the Old Testament and to the extreme, not that much but still.

Some cultures/races just push their children harder to achieve. My Japanese and Korean friends parents are just as pushy for their kids to be successful. And Jews lean towards finance because that's all Christians let us do for hundreds of years because they considered it a dirty profession and wouldn't let us hold other jobs. We got good at it.

Noahhide is basically just supporting the Jewish people without actually being a part of the Jewish people and receiving none of the benefits.

G-D will give you blessings and double mitzvah for making love on shabbot! jewish people have best belief. and other belief go to afterlife too as long as they do not make evil good and good evil

Black people and Koreans, wait, ANY minority, does the same. If white Christians were a minority, I guarantee they would too. It's human.

no not true at all actually. noahhide recieve benifits of jewish people without being newish because hashem our lord hasnt commanded them to follow 613 mitzvot

all I know is THEY SUCK BABY BLOOD OFF BABY DICKS AFTER CUTTING THEM. THEY SUCK IT OFF WITH THEIR MOUTHS I'M SERIOUSLY FUCKING SERIOUS AND THEY GIVE THEM HERPES AND KILL THEM WHEN THEY DO THIS

It's Catholicism without the crucifix. It's yet another stupid superstition based on the irrational fears of virtual cave men.

TRUTH! we take jobs the gentiles let us have and we accept them because we only need reward with god. no excess is needed. lets trim the fat, throw away our brains and fill your noggin with the light of god

Die, hasbara scum.

only some did. and most dont now.

our ancestors would not betray us! we gathered at mount sinai for what? for truth. we need a real leader, one who stands with his people on the front lines!

To understand the Jewish "religion" you have to understand that it is not a religion in the traditional sense like Christianity or Hinduism. It developed from a set of rules for tribal desert communities for their well being, and that is what it still is today, in a way. It is a set of rules and guidelines for living your life as a Jewish person that creates the biggest benefit for the Jewish community. God and spirituality is secondary, at least for most average Jews.

In a way they believe themselves to be their own God or greater than God, in that they argue over the scriptures for a reading that is easier or more beneficial for them. Take eruvs or the use of electrical devices on Shabbat, for example.

Hahaha sure. So they receive some sort of "spiritual benefit". There is no real-world benefit like Jews have.

It's alot of pretending to be the victim.

Not really. Catholicism and Judaism are VERY different, despite being from the same source.

dang.. someone really shpuld have told me about all these real world benefits i should be recievin hahah. when you are a jew you would see how anti semitic people really are.

youtu.be/D3fK7egeLgk

White people are a minority in many countries. They are already a majority minority in the u.s.. Take South Africa for example, whites are a minority there, but any attempts to create more cohesion among whites is viewed as racist.

Don't pretend like it will suddenly be different for white people is the U.S. once they are a smaller part of the population. Don't get me wrong, I think it is very stupid and that whites should ignore this "rule" but this "rule" still exists.

The Jewish people confuse me.
They seem to have always been abused. Enslaved by the Egyptians, blamed and killed for the Black Death in Europe (1347 to 1351) and brutalised by nazi Germany to name just a few... not a healthy background.

Some historians have written they were persecuted because of ties with money. Jews are historically involved in banking and lending money. The numerous jokes and stereotypes about jews and money maybe hint at something too...
they are all over the US media, thats a fact.
Very powerful positions, that can breed all sorts of speculation.

The state of Israel (Not representative of all jews, i know) but painted as the Jewish homeland, is fucking horrific. Netanyahu and a large part of the government and populace are exponents of Jewish fascism.

Since 1967 they have stolen and occupied the land of the Palestinian people, Illegally under international law and in violation of the previously discussed boundaries. The Israeli state now controls 98% of the water resources of the country. They bomb palestinian schools, they bomb hospitals, they bomb sewage infrastructure to poison water supplies. They blockade Gaza and the West bank and starve them of food and building equipment.

They bulldoze houses by the hundred in front of former occupants and 6 months later jewish homes have sprung up, surrounded by walls and barbed wire.

What they are doing domestically is sickening.

What they are doing internationally might be worse because it endangers the whole world. They launched the Stuxnet virus which could have started a war with Iran, against the expressed wishes of the United States who they built it with. They are world leading exporters of surveillance, security and military technology.
They have an unknown amount of Nuclear warheads and are not a member of the non-proliferation treaty so are not subject to UN, inspection

Israel are religious fanatics, we should be worried.

sorry man im stoned

Jews believe that while Jesus was a real person, he was no the son of god. So while Christians believe that when Jesus Christ returns it will be the end of the world - Jews believe that is when our true existence will begin. Also there is no hell in Judaism. There is heaven... life with god... and Yenem Velt - Life without the eyes of god.

A bit of anti-Semitism is helpful for the Jewish people as long as it doesn't get out of control. It allows them to maintain a "victim" status. This is why there are sometimes Jewish people behind threats against their fellow community.

nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html

our people were forced into banking. its been proven time and time again. google is your friend nanach. netanyahu is NOT the leader of Israel. and i am NOT a zionist. i am NOTHING but a JEW. these are media lies.

If everyone were to kill just one jew apiece, all wars around the world would end overnight.

Jews are the most anti-semitic people on earth.

wow.. you couldmt be more wrong. i read the article, well... speed read it. excited to switch tabs and argue. then my excitement turned to something else. i just hope you can honestly look at the jewish people amd see that we truly are not behind all of the evil in this world. and i know i cannot speak fpr all jjews. however i know that our belief is to bring drakness to light and down with the forces of evil up with acceptance of all peaceloving humansbeings

I really don't care much either way, but if people look at the facts and don't associate Israel with Jews, it would be considered the worst country in the world, even beyond North Korea.

I guess it's one of those "you either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain" sort of things.

truth

F u
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSAp9sBzPbc

we can be very self hateful. thats why we need REDEMPTION we all need redemption on this earth. ans the first step is to open up your lid and pull out that brain. throw it away. then you wont be insane

they even try to cheat their god by following the letter of his laws but not their spirit or intent

Bullshit.
Words are empty, Actions tell you the true story.
What I see from the state of Israel is no different than what the Germans done to your people in the 1930's and 40's.
Israel are trying to exterminate Palestine then exert control over the whole middle east.

Fact.

If you are a jew then for fuck sake, maybe find some like-minded members of your religion and try change the government?

Very good observation. This could be why they are such good lawyers! Haha

youtu.be/ZacRtqRLSLw

that is literally what ive been doing. whether door to door. street art and stickers. driving around with windows down singing our holy song. and that is a slice of what it is about

There are some Jews who are against Israel , some because they believe the state of Israel cannot exist before the coming of the Messiah and some because of the evil they have done to Palestinians (some who deserve it and many who don't), but they are sadly a very very small minority.

the people running israel arent for us. we even have our own political party however i am not allowed to vote now. NA NACH KILLS THE SHEKER NA NACH KILLS THE INJUSTICE check the image

I want to convert to judaism.

NA NACH KILLS THE FALSEHOODS

do it. i can help i will email you if you give me your email. trust me youll know its me

truth

Oh fuck the local synagogue has a "conversion" page with some info. And I'd have to get circumcised.

Yeah, sure I'll give my email to total strangers on Sup Forums. Oh wait, that's why I have like 15 of them.
[email protected]

The Jewish religion is self-supporting, self-interest group which tries to expand it's numbers and influence worldwide.

There's no difference between Catholicism, Judaism, Witchcraft, VooDoo, or any other pretend magic. It's all ridiculous and holding humanity in the dark ages. The sooner it dies, the sooner human-kind can advance.

do you see a change in Israels government any time soon??
what are this party for?

i was circumsised as a young adult because my parents although jewish were agianst circumcision. it will be okay. and honestly. throw away that aspect for right now. simplify your thought. suspemd your disbelief and ideas about the world. and READ

hahaha i emailed you. im the... jewish one..

kulanu chaverim. and we only want ONE seat. and change is going to happen.

my fucking nigger.
people like you, with a properly functioning brain and ability to reason and question, give me hope

maybe the problem with you two is you need to throw away your brains

religion is a cancer.
an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance

Trips of euphoria.