WTF AMERICA

WTF AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/247163584
youtube.com/watch?v=BU4amHg66RY
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-transgender-wrestler-texas-20180226-story.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>San Francisco Chronicle
Not America, San Francisco. Big difference.

I dont have a degree in liberalism or retardation.
Can someone explain this niggershit?

>San Francisco Chronicle
Not America, San Francisco. Big difference. I’m more surprised to see there’s a mother AND a father present.

Yeah; they live on a different planet.

That said, I think there might be something to it. They could possibly be, like a lot of animals in the world, experiencing some sort of in-utero toxic shock.
That can turn frogs gay, you know?

THE FUCK THIS IS SICKENING

Dad looks too pleased...

Would you be proud if this quote was written on your gravestone?

Dad: Man up you god damn gen z trash. I only had you cause your momma had me by the balls when i was younger.I dont want to lose all my cool shit in the den if i divorce this banshee

Young mentally ill boy wants to be a girl. So he's going to be put on hormone blockers to prevent him from hitting puberty so he can become a gurl (when he's of age to decide) by taking estrogens.

i thought that edge of the outlet was a cigarette sticking out of his mouth

can't say I'd blame him

The face of a man who has given up.

Child abuse

yeah that's what most americans are saying too tbh. here only the most extremes see any press time. any moderate viewpoints are just ignored by journalists.

Yes. Yes I would.

this is why libtards and demofags need a clean up of all the faggotry they have

Why does he has given up? A son isn't something he should fight for?

The face of a man that is going to fuck his *new* daughter in a few years.....

WTF? Seriously? Facepalm. Thanks god that I was grow in Russia.

The look on that mans face seems contemplative

if i was the father i rather request the divorce

>any moderate viewpoints are just ignored by journalists.
Well no shit
>NY Times: Man feels indifferent about things. Read More.

>tfw you realize you should of had a vasectomy

I hope that this post kind of fake news. I don't believe....

The kid thinks he's a girl. He has a mental disorder, but the liberals call it his "gender identity". There is no such thing as gender identity. You are a male if you have a penis, and you are a girl if you have a vagina. Point and cut. Fuck these goddamn libtards. The child needs to get the proper treatment for his mental disorder rather than the parents and doctors feeding his disorder.

Me on the left

>I was grow in Russia.
I can believe that.

you don't believe that retarded trans kids exist?

Oh, shut the fuck up all of you.

You're acting like you're all so tough and edgy, "oh man FUCK THIS, THIS IS PUSSY ASS BULLSHIT", etc, and in your next thread, you're requesting traps.

Fuck all of you, you're all so fucking stupid.

I wish I was grow in Russia

Human beings are pathetic

HAHAHAHA

>I was grow in Russia.

Actually, the kid thinks he's a boy.

(Biologically female.)

Thanks for playing.

Why?

Ye I don't understand it myself OP.. I like to imagine I'm a girl sometimes when I fap, I think if you get old enough eventually you fap to everything imaginable, how these people make the stretch to actually fuck up their physical bodies over something sexual is beyond me. I think it's a mental illness and I'm pretty liberal. Traps, transgenders, and flaming gays are al just crazy people that we accept I guess.

go back to l.e.d.d.i.t and keep drinking that soylent you nigger faggot

>Degenerate detected

>GIT GUBMENT OUT OF MY LYYYYF
>GUBTMENT 2 BIIIIIIG

>PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE PRIVATE LIVES WITH PERSONAL ISSUES??? HELP ME GUBMENT!!! STOP THESE HUMAN BEINGS FROM BEING WHO THEY ARE!!!!!

soylent isn't soy you know?

With these little androgynous faggots it's so hard to tell one way or the other really.

>ultra closed minded repressed closet homosexual detected

Shouldn't this be a good thing? Freaks like this will chop their dicks off and never return their DNA to the human gene pool. If enough of them do it, maybe it will eventually be gone.

right, but at the same time they shouldn't make a big thing out of small shit like fags being fags when there are way more important things going on. then again peoples feels make more money so i guess from a business prospective it makes sense.

Nah, he just needs a stern lecture and supportive parents who dont buckle when he spews this shit. Instead of encouraging this behavior, they should have tried to solve whatever the initial problem was.

IT'S PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOLE

It's a joke, nigger. I fap pretending I'm a girl sometimes too.

The kid is wearing croc's after all, so you know there are mental defects.

Apology for poor english, i am russio.
When we're you when you was built?

>was sat at home be grow in Russia when pjotr ring
>'user, some peoples not grow russia'
>'no'

>this only happens in America
Quit being so retarded

>that I was grow in Russia.
Heh

I dunno. He actually looks like he might snap.

lol ok, just making sure I was feeling awkward

Pretty retarded for kids to choose to fuck up their bodies for life
Especially since a lot of kids go through some other mentally ill thoughts that lead them to believe they are trans but aren't.

vimeo.com/247163584

I don't have a problem with it, though, when someone who is around the age of 16-18 and then chooses to start hrt

I also wish therapists (who are talking to people under the age of 16 for sure ) would start from the angle of "Ok you may think you are trans, but we are going to explore your thoughts and exhaust every other possible neurotism that you have that may contribute to you believing you are trans before we say you are trans."

But that doesn't happen with the political LGBT activists and therapists

Soylent is soy. Soylent green isn't. Keep up.

kek

Are you ever worried that someone might chop you down?

Did you forget the asterisks in that last sentence?

>when someone who is around the age of 16-18 and then chooses to start hrt
yea but the therapy works best during your development stages.. I think they're just crazy people we can't really help. That's why their suicide rates are so ridiculously high.

Don't worry America Trump made it ok for just fatbois to be in the Army now.

dad sort of looks like will ferrell or that chad smith from RHCP

Yeah I think the SF Chronic and other media have settled on calling the human in question a male or female based on the thing's preference. As when they say a transgender male, they mean a girl that wants to be a guy. That's the way they describe the wrestler in Texas.

On the plus side he doesn't need as much armor.

that picture is over 10 years old

and still relevant to the current state of the US Army.

>yea but the therapy works best during your development stages

What do you mean by "best"?

Physical changes?
Yes starting hrt earlier will help but some transgirls I've seen start hrt at 11 still grow to be 5'10" and still not quite pass.
It's not a sure thing even then.

Mental well being?
The jury is out on that one. I haven't heard of anything to suggest that it dramatically helps.
If you think it does, why do you think that?

Cheeki breeki!

sure, but it's ironic because the image disproves the text of the post. clearly fat people were allowed in the military before trump

pedophile US soldier grooms 2 young Muslim girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=BU4amHg66RY

>55% likes
>45% dislikes
Fuck America imperalism

But that was not the point of the post, you are just looking for an excuse by pointing to the fact the pic is old, but the point is still relevant.

Without traps in the Army, it is all fatbois (and girls) now.

And then they killed them.

I don't get why bad male athletes don't just say they are female and then destroy the female leagues in whatever sport.

USA women soccer is a powerhouse that loses training matches against shitty under 17 usa male teams.

Or more importantly, since women and men are exactly equal, there should be only one human league. Don't see the arguments for that.

ohh ok, sorry i'm retarded

I'd be dead so I wouldn't care.

It's Russia's fault.

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-transgender-wrestler-texas-20180226-story.html?outputType=amp

don't worry it's coming. it's all ready a thing in high school sports.

Watching the olympics, you could take last place from just about any male event and he'd destroy the female world record holder in the same event.

I firmly believe soon enough pedophilia will be changed to some bullshit like sexual-age preference or whatever. If it's not happening already.

Hey, if everyone is a degenerate, than no one will be.
Except non-degenerates, they'll be the new degenerates, and will be hunted down and ground up into a fine paste.

Rofl, the picture makes it look like she's feeling up the other girl.

would ftm and mtf be in the same class?

why do these people always look so unclean

Maybe that's the point? Make everything to a degree, acceptable, then what used to be tragic or unheard of is no big deal, allowing politicians to get away with more. I think there is a grand plan in play here.

They are.

because they are.

well he doesnt have a son anymore does he..

he has a faggot instead

Don't worry they're taken estrogen so they're at the same level as the girls

perfect bomb disposal unit: just line up the bigbois and have them march at the bomb

Put on a wig, call yourself a woman, be the best at every sport.

Proven to be untrue, lol hey equality. Mix the genders in competitions and watch no women win for years in stretches