Cock rate thread

Cock rate thread
Thoughts on my banana cock?

7/10

That's fucking nice, 8/10. Got a side shot, would love to see that curve

Is that covered in fur?

No side shot rn. You kinda can see the curve here. It’s towards me

Bad quality I think

tiny whiteboi peckers aint got shit on my superior bbc!

Damn that's nice. Not even gay but I'd love to have it in my mouth. There's something about a curved dick that I absolutely love

Thoughts Anons

Here's another

what kind of underwear do you wear?

honest thoughts anons?

Would love to watch my girlfriend throat that long meat. Do you have kik user?

best in thread/10

/thread

the actual best in this thread lol

Shape is decent and nice looking head but really small. 4/10
Very nice. 9/10
8/10. +1 for nice curve and +1 for a hint of PPP

Sure I'm drpepper150calories
I have some AND1 underwear, but I forget which ones I was wearing here

lets see if i can bring my 9 to a 10 haha

9/10 nice cock

Thoughts?

get a light you fucking retard

Gawd that's thick and perfect. Okay 10
Here's a real curved cock for you. Bet you'd love seeing it buried in your gfs pussy

Didn’t wanna get up

Holy crap the monsters came out for this thread

Cool cock, its a shame those black dots are prob cancer, my aunt died from that

That is one huge ruler! 3km, wow!

Your aunt got dick cancer? Shit man pour one out

Nice

Despite the shit lighting that's a 9/10. Thick and long. Perfect
Short but I love the shroom head. 6/10
Quality is bad and you're covering half of it, but looks like a 7 or 8

NEED MORE ANGLES NOW

It’s average length but thick better here?

Your cock is thicker than your legs, you monster

Can you switch the channel with your dongle tho?

Nothing special in terms of length. But decently thick, very attractive curve and a nice plump purple head. 7/10

Obviously why else would he have the remote by his dick

I’m a straight uncut male with a girlfriend. Why does it turn me on to think about her getting drilled by long circumcised

What do you think?

Looks decent af. Show it off properly so I can rate.

Why is it black?

Has your gf ever said to you that she prefers cut dick? How big are you also?

Cause I'm half black

Curious. Are people ehi post cocks here mostly straight bi or gay ?

10/10
Nice curve and length. 9/10

Straight here. Just like getting feedback on my dick and admiring what others are packing.

Inb4 too small. Lots of competition

She has told me she prefers cut because it looks better and is cleaner. I also cum in about 5 mins which I think is because I’m too sensitive. I’m about 6”

Not that small. Head is fucking nice. 6.5/10

it's actually 6 inches exact, but thanks for the 6

Ugliest cock in the thread

Yeah but 7 is good and are you the same guy giving most guys here at least 7-8? Why is it not a 7 then?

Well she's basically told you she prefers cut, so that's most likely where the cut part of the fantasy comes from. And you're only 6 inches and probably feel a bit inferior and some masochistic part of you gets off on thinking about her with what you can't give her (a big, cut cock). Has she ever mentioned anything about size?

IE: Has she ever hinted to you that maybe you're a bit small or said something along the lines of that she really likes a long cock?

>not that small
>below average rate

Is jelqing real? This penis insecurity really affects how I carry myself

dude yes it is, just be dedicated

Minee

mine

Nothing really mean to my fac. But I know her ex bf was bigger than me

You’ve done it? It seems dangerous

This my friends, is the epitome of a perfect cock. Amazing, moist purple head for a cut dick, do you moisturise it or something?

yup I have and it really isn't, just dont get impatient and try to do too much too fast. but seriously pegym dot com or thundersplace, check those two out and do a newbie routine, you'll see gains if you have the time and you stick to it

Yeah I’d prefer not to but nobody liking my dick really gets to my manhood

thanks, it was slathered in coconut oil at the time so i guess you could i say i moisturize haha. To be perfectly honest it's only slightly above average in size

Nigga yo dick tiny. Check my shit out.

seriously dude check it out, i was in the same position as you

Kik?

sure whats urs

Well its most likely an insecurity thing. You're getting off on her being satisfied by everything you perceive you don't have. Tell me, does the thought of her being fucked by a big, cut dick make you a little jealous when it turns you on?

Seriously? My dick is Never even rated a 7....

You’re saying yours was once around my size? Yours looks naturally big I swear

Size is one thing but the shape of it is so perfect, the proportions are immaculate.

Canadag7

started at 6.5" bone pressed length and 5" girth now I'm 7.1" length bone pressed and 5.5" girth after about a year, but i was never consistent enough

Can anyone else rate my cock?

Yeah it makes me feel guilty when I jerk off thinking about it

clearly i shouldve oiled up before i took mine

I’m akready 6 inches and 6 inches girth and apparently that’s not desirable enough for people. Sucks

you hit the nail on the head man, it looks decent but it's deceiving I think. I do appreciate the compliments

well ya but some girls visually or sensationally aren't going to be exactly what you want just like not every chick is going to be impressed with your cock

Not any*?

All I’m saying is most cocks here are enjoyed and I’m seeing mine not so it makes me feel terrible

Honestly your gf sounds like a bit of a bitch to have told you that she basically doesn't like your dick and that her ex was bigger. My Sup Forumsro advice would be for you to leave her and find someone who treats you better. You'll probably find that if you do all of these strange thoughts will go away.

don't get down on yourself bruh, as fucking hippy dippy as it sounds positive thinking goes extremely far, how's your sex game in general?

Rate me boys

Another for you fags

I love taking pics lol. About 7.5, 5.5in round.. I'm a manlet but rumors are out on campus about my dong.

I’ve never even had sex, and now I’m too insecure to even want to have sex. I’m worried she will think I’m too small and can’t satisfy her... I can’t even satisfy any dick likers on here. I guess I’m just really upset about it cause I want a normal dick since I’m not tall